View Poll Results: would u hit?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • fuck yea!(spits on your own asshole)

    10 41.67%
  • fuck no!

    14 58.33%
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 183

Thread: if miss rza wanted to.......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Default if miss rza wanted to.......

    fuck you with a strap-on, but she knew where the prostate was




    would you hit it?



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Age
    12
    Posts
    15,616
    Rep Power
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I didn't like the first Only Built 4 Cuban Linx and i don't know why Wu Tang fans call it a classic because it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    I say nigga and i'm white
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I've heard that straight men date transsexuals. That doesn't make men gay.

  3. #3

    Default

    im gonna vote yes but ultimately, it depends on the size of the strap on, weather it's white or black and if i get to fuck her in return...

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
    im gonna vote yes but ultimately, it depends on the size of the strap on, weather it's white or black and if i get to fuck her in return...
    WOW. hahaahahaaa
    JusticEquality™

  5. #5
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,544
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    REALLY!?
    5 OF YOU FAGGOTS WOULD GET YOUR ASSHOLE PENETRATED AND HONEST TO GOD DONT THINK YOUR GAY?!?!?


    YOUR PROSTATE?!

    YOUR GOING TO GET ASSHOLE STIMuLATION AND HONEST TO GOD DONT THINK YOU'RE GAY!?!

    HOLY SHIT!!

    5 OF YOU!?

    WHOAAA!! REALLY?!

    IN YOUR ASSHOLE. YOU WOULD PUT A PLASTIc DIcK IN YOUR ASSHOLE!?

    WHY DONT YOU JUST SIT ON YOUR THUMb TO FULL FILL YOUR FAGGOT DESIRES?!??!?!?WHATS THE DIFFERENCE??!


    IN YOUR ASSHOLE!? REALLY! tHAT'S REALLY WHATS POPPIN IN THE 09?! PLASTIC DICKS IN YOUR ASSHOLE!?!?!?


    REALLY!!??! LIKE IF THIS OPTION IN LIFE CAME UP YOU WOULD BE TEMPTED BY A MEDICORE LOOKING WOMEN!?!?!?? EVEN IF IT WAS FUCKIN THE FINEST WHORE OR ALL TIME, REALLY!?!?!?! YOU WOULD REALLY GET PENETRATED AND STILL CONSIDER YOURSELF STRAIGHT!?

    I MEAN, I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH GAYS, BUT TO BE GAY AND MASK IT WITH 'WELL THE DICK IS ATTACHED TO mSRZA' THEN BEND OVER AND GET YOUR ASSHOLE PENETRATED!?!?!?


    REALLY!?!??!

    reallly?!?

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    REALLY!?
    5 OF YOU FAGGOTS WOULD GET YOUR ASSHOLE PENETRATED AND HONEST TO GOD DONT THINK YOUR GAY?!?!?


    YOUR PROSTATE?!

    YOUR GOING TO GET ASSHOLE STIMuLATION AND HONEST TO GOD DONT THINK YOU'RE GAY!?!

    HOLY SHIT!!

    5 OF YOU!?

    WHOAAA!! REALLY?!

    IN YOUR ASSHOLE. YOU WOULD PUT A PLASTIc DIcK IN YOUR ASSHOLE!?

    WHY DONT YOU JUST SIT ON YOUR THUMb TO FULL FILL YOUR FAGGOT DESIRES?!??!?!?WHATS THE DIFFERENCE??!


    IN YOUR ASSHOLE!? REALLY! tHAT'S REALLY WHATS POPPIN IN THE 09?! PLASTIC DICKS IN YOUR ASSHOLE!?!?!?


    REALLY!!??! LIKE IF THIS OPTION IN LIFE CAME UP YOU WOULD BE TEMPTED BY A MEDICORE LOOKING WOMEN!?!?!?? EVEN IF IT WAS FUCKIN THE FINEST WHORE OR ALL TIME, REALLY!?!?!?! YOU WOULD REALLY GET PENETRATED AND STILL CONSIDER YOURSELF STRAIGHT!?

    I MEAN, I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH GAYS, BUT TO BE GAY AND MASK IT WITH 'WELL THE DICK IS ATTACHED TO mSRZA' THEN BEND OVER AND GET YOUR ASSHOLE PENETRATED!?!?!?


    REALLY!?!??!

    reallly?!?

    what's your point?

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    REALLY!?
    5 OF YOU FAGGOTS WOULD GET YOUR ASSHOLE PENETRATED AND HONEST TO GOD DONT THINK YOUR GAY?!?!?


    YOUR PROSTATE?!

    YOUR GOING TO GET ASSHOLE STIMuLATION AND HONEST TO GOD DONT THINK YOU'RE GAY!?!

    HOLY SHIT!!

    5 OF YOU!?

    WHOAAA!! REALLY?!

    IN YOUR ASSHOLE. YOU WOULD PUT A PLASTIc DIcK IN YOUR ASSHOLE!?

    WHY DONT YOU JUST SIT ON YOUR THUMb TO FULL FILL YOUR FAGGOT DESIRES?!??!?!?WHATS THE DIFFERENCE??!


    IN YOUR ASSHOLE!? REALLY! tHAT'S REALLY WHATS POPPIN IN THE 09?! PLASTIC DICKS IN YOUR ASSHOLE!?!?!?


    REALLY!!??! LIKE IF THIS OPTION IN LIFE CAME UP YOU WOULD BE TEMPTED BY A MEDICORE LOOKING WOMEN!?!?!?? EVEN IF IT WAS FUCKIN THE FINEST WHORE OR ALL TIME, REALLY!?!?!?! YOU WOULD REALLY GET PENETRATED AND STILL CONSIDER YOURSELF STRAIGHT!?

    I MEAN, I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH GAYS, BUT TO BE GAY AND MASK IT WITH 'WELL THE DICK IS ATTACHED TO mSRZA' THEN BEND OVER AND GET YOUR ASSHOLE PENETRATED!?!?!?


    REALLY!?!??!

    reallly?!?
    So is a girl putting her tongue on your asshole gay?

    Because that shit feels good.

  8. #8
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,544
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
    im gonna vote yes but ultimately, it depends on the size of the strap on, weather it's white or black and if i get to fuck her in return...
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    So is a girl putting her tongue on your asshole gay?

    Because that shit feels good.
    DUDE! tTHIS IS GETTING PENETRATED IN THE ASS BY A PLASTIC DICK, YOU WILL NEVER MAKE THIS ARGUEMENT SOUND STRAIGHT

    THIS IS GETTING PENETRATED IN THE ASS BY A PLASTIC DICK
    THIS IS GETTING PENETRATED IN THE ASS BY A PLASTIC DICK
    THIS IS GETTING PENETRATED IN THE ASS BY A PLASTIC DICK
    THIS IS GETTING PENETRATED IN THE ASS BY A PLASTIC DICK
    THIS IS GETTING PENETRATED IN THE ASS BY A PLASTIC DICK
    THIS IS GETTING PENETRATED IN THE ASS BY A PLASTIC DICK
    THIS IS GETTING PENETRATED IN THE ASS BY A PLASTIC DICK
    THIS IS GETTING PENETRATED IN THE ASS BY A PLASTIC DICK
    THIS IS GETTING PENETRATED IN THE ASS BY A PLASTIC DICK

    WHY DONT YOU JUST GO FOR THE REAL DEAL, ITS SOFTER!

    INFACT WHAT!?!
    IS THIS REALLY GONNA BE A DISCUSSION?!?!


    WHAT?! A PLASTIC DICK!?!? ATTACHED TO MS RZA!?!?? WHY?!
    CAUSE YOU LIKE GETTING PENETRATED IN THE ASS, NO OTHER REASON!?
    "WELL SHES HAWT DERRRPP!!"
    LMAO THEY SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT GEORGE CLOONEY

  9. #9
    Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    1344 Queens Blvd. (with my parents)
    Posts
    16,598
    Rep Power
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    REALLY!?
    5 OF YOU FAGGOTS WOULD GET YOUR ASSHOLE PENETRATED AND HONEST TO GOD DONT THINK YOUR GAY?!?!?


    anyone else notice that tsa counted to know exactly how many other people had the same homosexual thoughts as he does?

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    anyone else notice that tsa counted to know exactly how many other people had the same homosexual thoughts as he does?
    actually, those were the poll results at the time...

  11. #11
    rockin old ponys pep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,763
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    no but that killah priest track is murda in your sig

  12. #12
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,544
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
    im gonna vote yes but ultimately, it depends on the size of the strap on, weather it's white or black and if i get to fuck her in return...
    LMAO! "yeah i got penetrated in the ass, but atleast i got some pussy after"

    LMOA! what a fucking faggot! You wouldn't last 9 minutes in my boy scout troop queer.


    the size? really? like if a good looking tranny with a baby dick plopped in square in your as and released their frustration in the form of liquid love you would TOTALLY be ok with it cause at least it's small?

    really?
    at least you get to kiss her afterwards, fag, lmao!

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    LMAO! "yeah i got penetrated in the ass, but atleast i got some pussy after"

    LMOA! what a fucking faggot! You wouldn't last 9 minutes in my boy scout troop queer.


    the size? really? like if a good looking tranny with a baby dick plopped in square in your as and released their frustration in the form of liquid love you would TOTALLY be ok with it cause at least it's small?

    really?
    at least you get to kiss her afterwards, fag, lmao!

  14. #14
    Non Ignorant Jeru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,492
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    LMAO! "yeah i got penetrated in the ass, but atleast i got some pussy after"

    LMOA! what a fucking faggot! You wouldn't last 9 minutes in my boy scout troop queer.


    the size? really? like if a good looking tranny with a baby dick plopped in square in your as and released their frustration in the form of liquid love you would TOTALLY be ok with it cause at least it's small?

    really?
    at least you get to kiss her afterwards, fag, lmao!
    LMFAO gotta agree with everything TSA said in this thread

    Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
    © The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

  15. #15
    i think i'm high
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    on da wave~
    Posts
    6,227
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    thats a pretty gay fantasy....freakazoid

    Realness

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •