View Poll Results: would u hit?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • fuck yea!(spits on your own asshole)

    10 41.67%
  • fuck no!

    14 58.33%
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 183

Thread: if miss rza wanted to.......

  1. #91

    Default

    its all love Cell, I dont care what he or she thinks.
    its a damn forum.. psss.
    JusticEquality™

  2. #92

    Default

    i disappeared because i been out and havent had much time for the computer.

    and yeah id love to show it to everyone if i could even see it myself but the dudes fone we used he claims he doesnt have it. and yeah this prolly sounds like total bullshit but i actually dont really care.

    and ur the one sayiing im a secondary or that my account is being used by someone else, like u make up all these crazy things in ur head and for what? be easy

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Age
    12
    Posts
    15,612
    Rep Power
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
    of course not FATHERTIME.
    of course not.
    LOL

    mini is fathertime?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I didn't like the first Only Built 4 Cuban Linx and i don't know why Wu Tang fans call it a classic because it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    I say nigga and i'm white
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I've heard that straight men date transsexuals. That doesn't make men gay.

  4. #94
    John W. Henry
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    U.K.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,519
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    is minibumpsh skampoe or someone?

  5. #95

    Default

    hahah msrza, honestly, youre so FUCKING retarded and out of your bitch ass mind.
    now im fathertime? and i guess now i magically turned from a girl into a fucking dude.
    get the fuck outta here with your fuckin crazy talk. youre a dumb cunt, END OF STORY.

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Age
    12
    Posts
    15,612
    Rep Power
    76

    Default

    LOL whoever mini is they're fired up
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I didn't like the first Only Built 4 Cuban Linx and i don't know why Wu Tang fans call it a classic because it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    I say nigga and i'm white
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I've heard that straight men date transsexuals. That doesn't make men gay.

  7. #97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minibumpsh View Post
    i disappeared because i been out and havent had much time for the computer.

    and yeah id love to show it to everyone if i could even see it myself but the dudes fone we used he claims he doesnt have it. and yeah this prolly sounds like total bullshit but i actually dont really care.

    and ur the one sayiing im a secondary or that my account is being used by someone else, like u make up all these crazy things in ur head and for what? be easy
    mhmm....
    aight girl. be easy.
    and yeah Im retarded thats why the world loves me.
    JusticEquality™

  8. #98
    John W. Henry
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    U.K.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,519
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    nah theyre just tryin to be funny...


  9. #99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
    mhmm....
    aight girl. be easy.
    and yeah Im retarded thats why the world loves me.
    youre so delusional. maybe niggas on this forum love you but lets be real- its a little different outside the internet isnt it.

  10. #100

    Default

    well you are more then welcome to hang out with me out here, I'll show you.
    like I said sweety, this is the internet, I got many, many friends in my life, in my circle.
    Peace be with you.
    JusticEquality™

  11. #101
    SikoCeLL
    Guest

    Default

    Brilliant.

  12. #102
    PRODIGAL SUN KLIION JENSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    2,376
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    you 2 should mud wrestle for us....

  13. #103
    Banned Professor Poopsnagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,347
    Rep Power
    0

    Default


  14. #104
    Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    1344 Queens Blvd. (with my parents)
    Posts
    16,593
    Rep Power
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    Ms RZA editing that post is pretty lame.


    yeah, she did that to me once. pissed me off

  15. #105

    Default

    I just fucking realised Style has been using Ms RZA's account this whole time.

    This is fucking diabolical.

    I've got to tip my hat to him.

    He's still a psychopath though.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •