Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 79

Thread: interwebz is officialy SERIOUS BUSINESS

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Age
    12
    Posts
    15,607
    Rep Power
    76

    Default






















































    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I didn't like the first Only Built 4 Cuban Linx and i don't know why Wu Tang fans call it a classic because it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    I say nigga and i'm white
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I've heard that straight men date transsexuals. That doesn't make men gay.

  2. #32
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,631
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    lol who says dat? lol lamer^^
    New Music alert:

  3. #33
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,631
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    benny lava is sad cuz he thought he was gonna get good responses from people here with all his lies and fabrications lol now he walks home from wu corp school's cool kids table knowin he will never sit with the 'cool ones'' no more



    shame shame shaaaaaaaaaaaaame
    New Music alert:

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Age
    12
    Posts
    15,607
    Rep Power
    76

    Default

    LOL @ the screenshot evidence and skampoe still deny it happened
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I didn't like the first Only Built 4 Cuban Linx and i don't know why Wu Tang fans call it a classic because it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    I say nigga and i'm white
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I've heard that straight men date transsexuals. That doesn't make men gay.

  5. #35
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,631
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    man please! u seen all the foto shops about me that stay circulatin around here, ya real good with that shit.. sum time i actuslly gotta re think like damn i dont remember dressin up in santa claus or owning a piggybike lol ya real good , s wat im sayin...
    New Music alert:

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Age
    12
    Posts
    15,607
    Rep Power
    76

    Default

    HAHAHA fail strike two

    i don't know how to use photototototoshop

    damn you're in denial BIG TIME

    DENIAL

    real men say "hahaha yeah it was me"

    i bet you snitch to the cops too don't ya mohammed rodriguez?

    well ofcourse you do since you snitch to the law on wu corp you'd do it in real life

    tsk tsk tsk

    all that street shit and you a snitch
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I didn't like the first Only Built 4 Cuban Linx and i don't know why Wu Tang fans call it a classic because it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    I say nigga and i'm white
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I've heard that straight men date transsexuals. That doesn't make men gay.

  7. #37
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,631
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    lol yea wat ever Mr Irwin
    New Music alert:

  8. #38
    1% Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Invisible College
    Posts
    7,371
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Hahahahahaha!

    Fabrication! How the fuck is that a fabrication?

    All you Aussies are fags/liars?

    Somebody has a severe case of Katana rage.












  9. #39
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,631
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    oh god, well i cant say i aint see this commin lol, thread turnin into a australia v/s skampoe duh mu fuckin gawd battle... tsk tsk, aussie fags are so predictable!
    New Music alert:

  10. #40
    1% Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Invisible College
    Posts
    7,371
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
    oh god, well i cant say i aint see this commin lol, thread turnin into a australia v/s skampoe duh mu fuckin gawd battle... tsk tsk, aussie fags are so predictable!
    Yeah its really turning into that.

    Yet you're still sending us so-called fags free download links for your new album which no doubt, is a fucking banger!!












  11. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Hahahahahaha!

    Fabrication! How the fuck is that a fabrication?

    All you Aussies are fags/liars?

    Somebody has a severe case of Katana rage.
    you fucking faggit

    you shook fucking faggit

    i made a call out thread for you, you shook fucking faggit

    quit being so shook, you shook fucking faggit

  12. #42
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,631
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Yeah its really turning into that.

    Yet you're still sending us so-called fags free download links for your new album which no doubt, is a fucking banger!!
    regardles of ur sexual orientation, i want no one deprived of the religious experience thats is listening to DUH PCP ep..
    New Music alert:

  13. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Age
    12
    Posts
    15,607
    Rep Power
    76

    Default

    so you're a fully fledged muslim skampoe?

    are muslims supposed to do nothing all day but smoke marijuana ?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I didn't like the first Only Built 4 Cuban Linx and i don't know why Wu Tang fans call it a classic because it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    I say nigga and i'm white
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I've heard that straight men date transsexuals. That doesn't make men gay.

  14. #44
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,631
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    see there u go with the fabrications, i never said such things!
    New Music alert:

  15. #45
    1% Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Invisible College
    Posts
    7,371
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you fucking faggit

    you shook fucking faggit

    i made a call out thread for you, you shook fucking faggit

    quit being so shook, you shook fucking faggit
    I haven't seen it. Haven't been on wucorp for a while.

    faggit.
    Last edited by Robert; 01-07-2009 at 08:11 AM.












Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •