once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: just heard cilvaringz for first time, he is horrible

Default Re: just heard cilvaringz for first time, he is horrible

haha

lol i wonder what cilva thinks of that shit

yooo who the fuck put this on the page -DIES LAUGHIN- damn there are some haters out there

Cilvaringz

The first non-American to join the Wu-Tang family. A open homosexual, this Moroccan-Dutch rapper initially made herself known to the group after jumping on stage during a Clan concert in Amsterdam and delivering a freestyle that impressed the group members. She was eventually invited backstage after the show by RZA, but in the end was refused admittance by venue security, because they didn't want wack emcees in the presence of Wu Tang. Cilvaringz subsequenly put a lot of effort into getting his demo tape heard by his god RZA, including making several trips to New York and waiting for hours in front of his office. Eventually, with help from RZA's sister Sophia Diggs, the tape finally was heard by RZA himself, who was impressed and signed her to his Wu-Tang International label. She has since made appearances on several Wu-Tang projects, including the RZA's own Birth Of A Prince and Digital Bullet LPs. Her debut album, produced entirely by the Wu-Elements and featuring several Clan members, has been delayed numerous times because of it's wackness but is currently scheduled for release in early 2006. Don't count on it though. Cilvaringz never talks to fans directly on the [www.wutangcorp.com Wu-Tang's official website]. Birth name is Tarik Azzougarh, (dutch for Homosexual Faggot), born in Dordrecht, Holland. Appears On: "Cousins", RZA, Digital Bullet (European version only) (2001); "You'll Never Know", "Chi Kung", RZA, Birth Of A Prince (2002)

www.cilva-is-gay.com

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

roflll so fucking hard

yo...this is hilarious

seriously can anyone confirm this information?
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Veteran Member

His flow is 10 times better than Islord's and B9

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36
    seriously can anyone confirm this information?
    ive been hearing about this for a long time but didnt believe it

hopefully he can clear the air himself

emceeeees kick tha bucket

Quote Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
    yooo who the fuck put this on the page -DIES LAUGHIN- damn there are some haters out there

Cilvaringz

The first non-American to join the Wu-Tang family. A open homosexual, this Moroccan-Dutch rapper initially made herself known to the group after jumping on stage during a Clan concert in Amsterdam and delivering a freestyle that impressed the group members. She was eventually invited backstage after the show by RZA, but in the end was refused admittance by venue security, because they didn't want wack emcees in the presence of Wu Tang. Cilvaringz subsequenly put a lot of effort into getting his demo tape heard by his god RZA, including making several trips to New York and waiting for hours in front of his office. Eventually, with help from RZA's sister Sophia Diggs, the tape finally was heard by RZA himself, who was impressed and signed her to his Wu-Tang International label. She has since made appearances on several Wu-Tang projects, including the RZA's own Birth Of A Prince and Digital Bullet LPs. Her debut album, produced entirely by the Wu-Elements and featuring several Clan members, has been delayed numerous times because of it's wackness but is currently scheduled for release in early 2006. Don't count on it though. Cilvaringz never talks to fans directly on the [www.wutangcorp.com Wu-Tang's official website]. Birth name is Tarik Azzougarh, (dutch for Homosexual Faggot), born in Dordrecht, Holland. Appears On: "Cousins", RZA, Digital Bullet (European version only) (2001); "You'll Never Know", "Chi Kung", RZA, Birth Of A Prince (2002)

www.cilva-is-gay.com
    L augh
    M y
    F uckin
    A ass
    O off
    S o
    H ard
    I
    S hit
    M yself

LMFAOSHISM

Boston - NYC

Quote Originally Posted by MANISH
    His flow is 10 times better than Islord's and B9
    no not at all; i'm not hatin on his flow, but no

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

We'll see how much hate he catches when he drops his album and DVD combo... theres alot of nice shit on that DVD, ive seen a preview video of a certain song which has been released already and damn... thats all i can say

BIG L Rest In Peace

Veteran Member

^^^yeah i heard osamas commin out with a ill dvd too...if thats all it takes maybe i'll start likin him also

...yeah cilvarings is way better then B9 =======>> real stupid look on my face

read my full post next time, might help.

PM me and tell me you dislike Ringz as a producer/MC when you heard his album.

BIG L Rest In Peace