Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Poetry, Pussy And U-Godzilla

  1. #1

    Default Poetry, Pussy And U-Godzilla

    Put your guns down, put your work down, and report to the pit, The Poetry Pit.

    Ladies, Gentleman and Art Vandely.
    Have you ever written a poem for a girl, or boy?

    Did the poem get you the pussy/dick? Did you end up in a relationship with the person you wrote the poem for, if you werent already with them?

    Is poetry a good way for a man, or woman, to express themselves to someone they have feelings for?

    Would you like it if someone wrote a poem for you?

    Has anyone written a poem for you?

    Can a romantic poem contain the word 'cunt'?

    I know this thread may seem a little strange.

    But please, share your experiences.

    Drop Knowledge.

    Last edited by Senator C. Palantine; 01-07-2009 at 07:03 PM.

  2. #2
    PRESIDENT OF WORLD SHRAP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    DA WHITE HOUSE
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,510
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    i was thinkin of writin a poem for my girl for valentines day

  3. #3
    Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    In Hell..
    Posts
    11,139
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
    i was thinkin of writin a poem for my girl for valentines day
    she'll drop your ugly ass by then, so dont worry about it

  4. #4

    Default

    C'mon now, this isnt a thread for beef.

    This is a thread about poetry, getting laid and feelings and shit.

  5. #5
    PRESIDENT OF WORLD SHRAP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    DA WHITE HOUSE
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,510
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    C'mon now, this isnt a thread for beef.

    This is a thread about poetry, getting laid and feelings and shit.
    i guess for some people, gettin laid includes beef dropped in their ugly ass, fuckin faggots

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
    i was thinkin of writin a poem for my girl for valentines day
    by poem i presume you meant woolly hat and by girl i presume you meant bald head and by valentines day i presume you meant winter.

    Nigga your head is so BIG you have to declare it as extra baggage when you check in at the airport.

    Your heads so big when you go out at night people think its a full moon.

    Its so big you head was the set NASA used to stage the moon landing.


  7. #7
    Fist of Justice Masta Chilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Behind you, with my Katana @ your throat
    Posts
    1,381
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    i've written many poems for my girlfriend
    i think it's the best way to express your feelings for a beloved person
    and no, i think the word "cunt" shouldn't be in a romantic poem

    peace

  8. #8
    PRODIGAL SUN KLIION JENSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    2,376
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    Did the poem get you the pussy/dick? Did you end up in a relationship with the person you wrote the poem for, if you werent already with them?

    Can a romantic poem contain the word 'cunt'?
    if you count rap songs, i wrote one for a girlfriend a few years back, yes it did get me the pussy, i was gettin it anyway, but the song got me all kinds of extra shit....public fuckin, 3some, etc

    of course it can contain the word "cunt", how is it romantic if it dont contain that word ??

    Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    she'll drop your ugly ass by then, so dont worry about it
    lol...

  9. #9
    PRESIDENT OF WORLD SHRAP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    DA WHITE HOUSE
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,510
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    by poem i presume you meant woolly hat and by girl i presume you meant bald head and by valentines day i presume you meant winter.

    Nigga your head is so BIG you have to declare it as extra baggage when you check in at the airport.

    Your heads so big when you go out at night people think its a full moon.

    Its so big you head was the set NASA used to stage the moon landing.
    u came in this thread just 2 talk about my head? probably cuz u never had any other head to talk about u fuckin virgin

  10. #10
    Fist of Justice Masta Chilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Behind you, with my Katana @ your throat
    Posts
    1,381
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    shrap, shut up. this is a thread about romantic stuff... not gay stuff... you don't fit here

  11. #11
    PRESIDENT OF WORLD SHRAP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    DA WHITE HOUSE
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,510
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Masta Chilla View Post
    shrap, shut up. this is a thread about romantic stuff... not gay stuff... you don't fit here
    i guess your the expert on where gay stuff fits, go douche out your ass pussy u fuckin homo

  12. #12
    Fist of Justice Masta Chilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Behind you, with my Katana @ your throat
    Posts
    1,381
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    are "fuckin" and "homo" your favorite words? i'd worry if i was you...

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
    u came in this thread just 2 talk about my head? probably cuz u never had any other head to talk about u fuckin virgin
    thats funny that u should relate heads to dicks like that, because you know....

    youre head looks so much like a dick your bitch usually makes the mistake of putting the condom on it ("well it was dark baby, i couldnt see right") ahahahaahaha


  14. #14
    PRESIDENT OF WORLD SHRAP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    DA WHITE HOUSE
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,510
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    thats funny that u should relate heads to dicks like that, because you know....

    youre head looks so much like a dick your bitch usually makes the mistake of putting the condom on it ("well it was dark baby, i couldnt see right") ahahahaahaha
    i didnt say shit about dicks u faggot, stop with the freudian slips queer

  15. #15
    Semi Retired Prolifical ENG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,643
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    aight ya Cyrano de Bergerac mothafuckas......

    I did once but I dont think I wrote it...I might have copied and pasted it....not even....got someone to write it in calligraphy and wax seal the envelope.

    Thats the Christian de Neuvillette way to the puss.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •