Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 48

Thread: Post an Animal Picture that Describes You

  1. #31
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,145
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Ghostlaced,
    I already did this thread topic a while back, and it got moved to the classics sections. That was before the forum crash though, I believe, so I guess the thread is gone. Anyway, your version of the topic will not be a classic, cause you're a jabroni.
    wtf?

    Im thrilled u finally woke up an took that general chat legend bullshit down dog your in the top 10 most l'z taken when it comes to lame threadz dog. U run em all. Everyonez got a classic, i never seen u with one tho so dont brag about some shit that aint true. Ive had 4 and run about 500 and none suck like yours dont even bring up thread quality check.... Infact give up the whole gimmick dog an be yourself u CANT lie, WE know U know We aint stupid so QUIT playin it off like we dont notice the same repetitive shittiness and arent tired of it. I aint tryin to hurt your feelers dog but give us a fuckin break. step it up or get out the way cuz u have acheived absolutely NOTHING worth bragging about in GENERAL CHAt
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  2. #32
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,366
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Dude, you take the general chat too seriously. I've had classic threads before in the past, like I said. It's a fact. I wasn't trying to brag, cheese curl. I am being myself. I'm not trying to think about something 'cool' to say dude, so get off my back. You're like the most wish washy, wacked out one at the forum. One minute you're repping a person, and the next you are infuriated by that same person. I don't know if it's cause you post when you're wasted or high sometimes, or you're just a weird dude. But it's creepy.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  3. #33
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,634
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SICKA! View Post
    wtf?

    Im thrilled u finally woke up an took that general chat legend bullshit down dog your in the top 10 most l'z taken when it comes to lame threadz dog. U run em all. Everyonez got a classic, i never seen u with one tho so dont brag about some shit that aint true. Ive had 4 and run about 500 and none suck like yours dont even bring up thread quality check.... Infact give up the whole gimmick dog an be yourself u CANT lie, WE know U know We aint stupid so QUIT playin it off like we dont notice the same repetitive shittiness and arent tired of it. I aint tryin to hurt your feelers dog but give us a fuckin break. step it up or get out the way cuz u have acheived absolutely NOTHING worth bragging about in GENERAL CHAt
    look at this sorry ass loser taking pride in his e accomplishments hahahah wat a fuckin loser!

    THE REAL PCP

  4. #34
    John W. Henry
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    U.K.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,519
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
    look at this sorry ass loser taking pride in his e accomplishments hahahah wat a fuckin loser!

    AAAHAHAHAHAHA.... what a fucking chump huh? is he your idol?
    talk about hypocrite son, YOU LIVE FOR THIS SHIT!


  5. #35
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,634
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wutage View Post
    AAAHAHAHAHAHA.... what a fucking chump huh? is he your idol?
    talk about hypocrite son, YOU LIVE FOR THIS SHIT!

    this faggots mad cuz he keeps takin mad e L'z hahahah


















    THE REAL PCP

  6. #36
    John W. Henry
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    U.K.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,519
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    takin Ls? how... lol... your mad cus you fucked up life. fag.

    i said to fathertime, that eating and postin on wucorp isnt a hobby. and he said hes already tried to tell you that. you should listen to him, instead of trying to "e-diss" people that are 8 years younger than you online... so, to summarise... get a life.

    ^now thats serious, about as serious as your heart condition.

  7. #37
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,634
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wutage View Post
    takin Ls? how... lol... your mad cus you fucked up life. fag.

    i said to fathertime, that eating and postin on wucorp isnt a hobby. and he said hes already tried to tell you that. you should listen to him, instead of trying to "e-diss" people that are 8 years younger than you online... so, to summarise... get a life.

    ^now thats serious, about as serious as your heart condition.
    mad cuz i exposed him to be the faggot every one knew he was


































    wutage

    THE REAL PCP

  8. #38
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,145
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Dude, you take the general chat too seriously. I've had classic threads before in the past, like I said. It's a fact. I wasn't trying to brag, cheese curl. I am being myself. I'm not trying to think about something 'cool' to say dude, so get off my back. You're like the most wish washy, wacked out one at the forum. One minute you're repping a person, and the next you are infuriated by that same person. I don't know if it's cause you post when you're wasted or high sometimes, or you're just a weird dude. But it's creepy.

    WHEN HAVE I EVER REPPED YOU,IN YOUR "CLASSIC BEFORE THE CRASH" ?HAAHAH
    SHIT I NEVER REP YOU,NEVER WILL. NO CLASSICS DONT LIE, NEVER HAD ONE SO SHUT THA FUCK UP ABOUT IT. THATS ALL I BASICALLY SAID. AND THAT IM GLAD U KNOW U AINT EVEN CLOSE TO LEGENDARY.
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  9. #39
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,634
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    takes the interwebz seriousl delirious^

    THE REAL PCP

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
    this faggots mad cuz he keeps takin mad e L'z hahahah

















    LMAO !

    ultimate


  11. #41
    दीर्घबौद्धॐबौद्शिवा NIKLZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,218
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post
    *Fixed*



    lmaooooooo!

  12. #42
    John W. Henry
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    U.K.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,519
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    ^bwaaaaahahahahahaahah

  13. #43
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,634
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    bitch nigga^^

    THE REAL PCP

  14. #44
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,366
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SICKA! View Post
    WHEN HAVE I EVER REPPED YOU,IN YOUR "CLASSIC BEFORE THE CRASH" ?HAAHAH
    SHIT I NEVER REP YOU,NEVER WILL. NO CLASSICS DONT LIE, NEVER HAD ONE SO SHUT THA FUCK UP ABOUT IT. THATS ALL I BASICALLY SAID. AND THAT IM GLAD U KNOW U AINT EVEN CLOSE TO LEGENDARY.
    Why are you so concerned with my general chat posting? lol Are you like the general chat police or something. I thought you were off of all those drugs? Like I said, I'm not lying cornball. And you actually just gave me a positive rep this past week, ya douchebag. lol

    Who here roller skates... 01-03-2009 01:01 AM SICKA! SSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUU!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  15. #45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •