Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just A Hobby That I learnt In The Lobby

Quote Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
    notice my sig ? cool.
    dope video yo! the song goes great with the halo mayhem lol!

i dont have a live account so we play under jigsaw45's account or jigsawJR his son, hit us up and have ur ass hended to u lol

THE REAL PCP

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    i used to strip at a local gentlemens club though
    Post pics

I spend most of my time when im not working listening to hip-hop, but apart from that:

I go drinking a lot, get very very drunk, coz thats the best part of drinking. Current favourite is Powers Irish Whiskey. For years i couldnt drink whiskey coz i went on a three week whiskey binge when i was 15, and puked quite a lot, so i wasnt able to drink it since, only up until a few months ago. Used to drink every day, but ive cut down.

I hang out with my friends quite a lot, and usually end up drinking, going out, smoking weed, playing the ps3, watching football etc.

I used to take a lot of drugs, dunno if thats a hobby or not, but i just smoke weed, maybe the occasional few esctacy tablets or line of coke.

I enjoy watching football (soccer) and i support Aston Villa, doing fuckin well this season, hopefully make champions league next year. I used to play football, had a match every sunday and trainin twice a week, but my alcohol intake put a stop to that.

I love watching movies, had a wide range of favourites couldnt be bothered naming them all, all the usual really.

I like driving my car as well, going for journeys and playing hip-hop really loudly wif duh windows rolled down. And i like driving really fast.

Apart from that just chilling with my girlfriend and fuckin her.

Wanking too.

[quote=Durag;1452963]Post pics

I go drinking a lot, get very very drunk, coz thats the best part of drinking. quote]
    co sign^

my pops said it best, ''Y SMOKE IF U AINT GON GET HIGH AND Y DRINK IF U AINT GONNE GET TRASHED''

I LIVE BY THOSE WERDS LMAO

THE REAL PCP

I hibernate for the winter.
    I'll have more to say come spring.

I play for a couple of football teams.

Go to the pub.

Play poker.

Occasionally go out on my bike.

I snowboard (when I can afford to go somewhere with snow).

Mack ho's.

Read alot.

bump

great thread...

THE REAL PCP

Well, I really like to play board games. Like Rummikub and Stratego.

I also enjoy bike rides, wild water rafting, paragliding and playing football, (soccer, not egghand)

DrunkenMasta303

im the best basketball player of my neighberhood, the best rapper of my country and right now my fingertips are full of THC from rollin a seerious L

im also a good beatboxer, maybe imma record a video or sum shit...

oh and i like learnin languages, i speak english, german, dutch, n french

thats about it

I just started messing with FL Studio 8 today, probably be stuck on it for a while.
    I've never tried beat-making but it's something I really wanna learn now....

i make flash games/draw, hip hop music/remixes, mixtapes and stuff. i walk, ALOT of walking around. im trying to get sponsored by a flash game website

i trap flies with my forskin like a venus fly trap... but thats a gift.

THE REAL PCP

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

smoke hella weed........play hella video games.... deface hella property..... big kid fun typa shit

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
    yo robby, my fuckin dog got in to sum fence fighting last night with to other pits man,
    chek it rah, i live in the third floor ''jig lives in the first floor'', a jamaican family live in the second floor ''rly good folks there'', anyway right, its like 1.30 in the morning, so my bitch tonka lets me know she has to go potty, so i open the back door like i always do and she runs down, shits and piss by her self, never leaves the yard cuz im just that good a trainer lol

but 3 houses down, there lives a young black family u know another statisticn well as much as they suck raising their kids they suck more as pet owners ''responsible pet owners'', so these fuckers own 2 pits ''boy n gurl'', im sure they been used for fighting cuz these fuckers are vicious, so this motha fuckin moreno lets these fuckin dogs of leash all the time out side while he adds more decals to his fuckin hooptie ''yes, @ 130 in the moenin'',
    so i guess those dogs hear my dogs tags as she races down the stairs to potty right, so the dogs come from 2 houses down into my neighbors yard and start viciously barkin at my dog, and my dog being a bully breed too, my bitch aint hessitate to fence fight too, but there was 2 of those monsters so it goes with out sayin, my dog's face is ripped to shreds...

moment of silence please...
    damn that sucks, sorry to hear about your dog. LMAO @ putting stickers on a hooptie at 1:30 am. Your neighbor sounds like hes got his priorities inline.

Quote Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
    damn that sucks, sorry to hear about your dog. LMAO @ putting stickers on a hooptie at 1:30 am. Your neighbor sounds like hes got his priorities inline.
    yo man that shits funny cuz we always gettin into arguments about their kids cuz the be wildin in the neighbor hood, but they bring that shit to our yard yooo we be cursin them out infront of they parents n shit and they be like wat ever pass that blunt type shit!

THE REAL PCP

i play organized slow pitch softball, mens basketball and some flag football... lot's of madden when im lounging at the house. i want to start recording music again. that used to be all i did but as you get older your priorities change...