Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 146

Thread: Americans Are So Silly, Discuss

  1. #91
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Americans invented the Taco.

  2. #92
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Americans invented Wu-Tang Clan and Dr. Dre.

  3. #93
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Americans invented computers, contact lenses, language, and the G-string Diva.

  4. #94
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Americans were the first to land on mars and fuck a martian.

  5. #95
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,621
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cap View Post
    yeah he looks pretty american doesnt he?
    and that shit doesnt touch me,i never denied listening to 'american' music.
    i listen to italian music too
    YOu should understand, but you don't.

    Your whole 'your not italian cuz you grew up in america' arguement is kinda lame, cuz most Italian Americans will tell you their loyalty is too America first, being that we were born and raised her.

    But we are not going to deny were we came from and lived, and part of our culture comes from.
    Your arguement is retarded in alot of ways.
    Look eye, always look eye.

  6. #96
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,631
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy The Pimp View Post
    Yeah we know.

    We're Americans.

    Canadians fantasize about being americans.

    Mexicans pretend to be americans.

    Land of the free, home of the brave, indigenous holocaust and home to the slaves.
    hahahhahaha true shit^
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy The Pimp View Post
    Americans invented Marijuana and McDonalds. Americans stay winning.
    hahahaha dont forget the lovely peyotee, its dee lee shus...
    New Music alert:

  7. #97
    Banned Professor Poopsnagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,347
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    70% of the people who aren't from America are homosexual. That's a proven fact.

  8. #98
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Americans invented the cure for the homosexual gene.

  9. #99
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,631
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    It baffles me why so many Americans readily accept that,
    in any conflict with foreign interests, America must be at fault.

    To these people, all of our enemies are actually our victims, and are justified in hating us because America’s a big bully. They seem to believe the rest of the world is full of peaceful, good-natured people and, if the terrorists want to destroy us, it must be because we’ve done them wrong.

    If those who have declared us their enemies commit inconceivably vicius acts of barbaric violence, its only out of desperation cuz we have driven them to it...

    and dats that bullshit!
    New Music alert:

  10. #100

    Default



    What did you say about America? You little cunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  11. #101
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,631
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    line fa line line fa line nigga!
    New Music alert:

  12. #102
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,631
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    america won as soon as it birthed this GAWD!









































    New Music alert:

  13. #103
    Banned Professor Poopsnagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,347
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    It baffles me why so many Americans readily accept that,
    in any conflict with foreign interests, America must be at fault.

    To these people, all of our enemies are actually our victims, and are justified in hating us because America’s a big bully. They seem to believe the rest of the world is full of peaceful, good-natured people and, if the terrorists want to destroy us, it must be because we’ve done them wrong.

    If those who have declared us their enemies commit inconceivably vicius acts of barbaric violence, its only out of desperation cuz we have driven them to it...

    and dats that bullshit!

  14. #104
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iove View Post
    It baffles me why so many Americans readily accept that,
    in any conflict with foreign interests, America must be at fault.

    To these people, all of our enemies are actually our victims, and are justified in hating us because America’s a big bully. They seem to believe the rest of the world is full of peaceful, good-natured people and, if the terrorists want to destroy us, it must be because we’ve done them wrong.

    If those who have declared us their enemies commit inconceivably vicius acts of barbaric violence, its only out of desperation cuz we have driven them to it...

    and dats that bullshit!
    copy and paste of a copy and paste of a copy and paste

  15. #105
    Banned Professor Poopsnagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,347
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    they ended up giving rep power to the vets as well. you can rep by pressing the "%" button at the top of a post next to the "!" button which is to report shit. I aint ever reported anything though so I dont know the advantages of that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •