Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hip-hop fans are the gayest people in the world (Speakonitgod)

Quote Originally Posted by Giflord View Post
    what have i learned?

for example:

fear makes ya brain go numb

things like that. i was already on that shit before i listend to these dudes but basically: emotional decsions and actions makes you loose out. you jeaopardize your decsion making abilitties

i am druink as fuck because i party with my university neightbors we get fucked up playing beer pong aaahhhhh yeaaaahhhhh
    Which is my point, any semi-intelligent person knew that before listening to hip-hop.

Now, show me some lyrics which taught you something. You said you'd show n prove nigga, now show n prove hip-hop educated you and taught you to "open your third eye".

Teachin Da SeedZ

I dont walk I get carried Giflord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
    I know, you're here to prove my point. And doing a damn fine job of it.

Lil Wayne IS hip-hop, no matter how many people hate, he is living breathing hip-hop, much more then some white Australians and Europeans on an internet forum.

i LOVE lil wayne but as my third eye dictates: he is not hip hop in its purest form. he takes the message away from ancient egyiptian type shit. and rather markets the white mans products, think about it. it is there and aparent

as mah nigga shabazz put it " those with ears let em hear it"

hear it hear it

Motherfucker you attend an esteemed university and can't even fucking spell esteemed, or "you're". Word is bond.

No, I listen to it, they do not teach a thing. Name ONE lyric which taught you something, please. Show me this "use your third eye" bullshit, prove it my educated nigga.

Some lyrics are dope, and poetic, but not educational. It's like when people say you get educated by reading books, simply not true, some books yes but Harry Potter isn't going to make a dumb nigga smart.

You don't go to University and now you're frontin cause you learnt the meaning of life off Murda Muzik.
    actually i learned that the earth is roughly 93 million miles away from the sun from Triumpth and that the image of jesus is really Caeser Borgia.

and that 4 plus a 4 daog das a chikin wang from gucci mane
    and that you can't turn hoes into house wives from a multitude of married rappers.

Which is my point, any semi-intelligent person knew that before listening to hip-hop.

Now, show me some lyrics which taught you something. You said you'd show n prove nigga, now show n prove hip-hop educated you and taught you to "open your third eye".

if you got into an incident where you were about to get uinto a crash in ya car you would probably freeze up !!!!!!! INSTEAD OF REMAINING CALM AND NAVIGATING AWAY FROM DANGER DANGER

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    actually i learned that the earth is roughly 93 million miles away from the sun from Triumpth and that the image of jesus is really Caeser Borgia.

and that 4 plus a 4 daog das a chikin wang from gucci mane
    and that you can't turn hoes into house wives from a multitude of married rappers.
    thank geeohdee u showed up it wouldnt a been a thread without u

and by u i mean universe of course

i LOVE lil wayne but as my third eye dictates: he is not hip hop in its purest form. he takes the message away from ancient egyiptian type shit. and rather markets the white mans products, think about it. it is there and aparent

as mah nigga shabazz put it " those with ears let em hear it"

hear it hear it
    what the fuck are you talking about, the white man doesn't listen to lil wayne, the white man listens to wutang.

that's what else gets me, the demonization of white ppls tastes. Like its unpure if white ppl listen to it when in reality the music your trying to call pure is only listened to by white people

im one of 4 black ppl on the forum. and im a fuckin nebraskee assassee.

black ppl listen to Gucci Mane and Jodeci with ppl listen to Aesop Rock and Wutang.

oh ya,

and let me point out the cliche of making a thread title like this. if u dont like thuis whole culture then listen to heavy metal or some shit. u prove urself to be dumber if you fall victim of this

if you got into an incident where you were about to get uinto a crash in ya car you would probably freeze up !!!!!!! INSTEAD OF REMAINING CALM AND NAVIGATING AWAY FROM DANGER DANGER
    So....

Hip-hop has taught you when about to crash, to steer the car away?

Fucking hell, this is my point, any normal nigga with above average intelligence knows not to crash a car.

Teachin Da SeedZ

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    what the fuck are you talking about, the white man doesn't listen to lil wayne, the white man listens to wutang.

that's what else gets me, the demonization of white ppls tastes. Like its unpure if white ppl listen to it when in reality the music your trying to call pure is only listened to by white people

im one of 4 black ppl on the forum. and im a fuckin nebraskee assassee.

black ppl listen to Gucci Mane and Jodeci with ppl listen to Aesop Rock and Wutang.
    u r blaCK u may NOT listen to wutang!!!!!!!!!

listen to black sabbath instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So....

Hip-hop has taught you when about to crash, to steer the car away?

Fucking hell, this is my point, any normal nigga with above average intelligence knows not to crash a car.
    no man no

you neeeedddd to zoom your microscope out a little further so u can see the metaphor im tryin to draw up

peace 4 real

oh ya,

and let me point out the cliche of making a thread title like this. if u dont like thuis whole culture then listen to heavy metal or some shit. u prove urself to be dumber if you fall victim of this
    I do, I just did Slipknot karaoke the other night, word is bond. Bumping John Fruciante's new album like mad, and Portishead are gee oh dees.

I listen to hip-hop as a form of entertainment, and living the culture with digging and graff, not to get an education.

Teachin Da SeedZ

no man no

you neeeedddd to zoom your microscope out a little further so u can see the metaphor im tryin to draw up

peace 4 real
    You do realise this is my point.

Show someone who hates hip-hop this conversation, someone who listens to mainstream hip-hop for fun, someone who likes party music, they're gonna look at you like a freak.

but you think you're smart.

This is hip-hop.

Teachin Da SeedZ

Hip hop has ruined alot of lives, look a Sunny Winters, im sure it's help alot of ppl as well but the human race is stupid so one little push in the wrong direction is fuckin domino destruction.

but i think as a medium hip hop is the most genius one out musically but hasn't been used to even 2% of it's potential, and has probably seen it's best days.

I hate when ppl think rappers are smart cause of their subject matter, i'll say it a million times, Master P is 10 times more intelligent the nas and immortal technique combine.

10 times.

UUUHHhhhgGGHGhghhHHHHHhh.

as is Bun B.

oh Gucci mane also taught me its more effective to call some Pusseh as opposed to Pussy.

Pusseh.

I do, I just did Slipknot karaoke the other night, word is bond. Bumping John Fruciante's new album like mad, and Portishead are gee oh dees.

I listen to hip-hop as a form of entertainment, and living the culture with digging and graff, not to get an education.
    thats how u take it. nothing wrong with that.

similar to individuals experience with LAD for exaMPLE, some people with more creative minds can have a more intense trip than those with a less expressive mind,

i knowe this from example: my faggot roomate took 2 hits last weekend and he didnt feel too mcuh, while my creative minded neifghtor tripped out hard. u see???

Pusseh.