once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RIP Tony Hart

John W. Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    He should have been England manager, ive been saying it for years.
    Fabio Cappello is doing a fucking amazing job at the moment, hes made Theo Walcott a star, after Sven took him to the world cup and everyone hated him for it.

Fuck that, ireland manager.

I dunno if ye realise the absolute unrelenting HATRED there is here for the english national team. It doesnt bother me, but people would be booing all the players, yet when they play for the team they support they cheer for them. A test of bravery is going into a IRA pub either during an england or ireland soccer game weaing an england jersey.

People cheer as much when england loose as when ireland win. Its fuckin unreal the hatred. Its mainly buffs (country people) and ira followers, but nobody would ever dare say their going for england in any match.

Wouldnt suprise me if they got 3rd spot ahead of Chelsea too.

Benitez is still too negative, doesnt go for thr win enough in games.

He basically settled for a draw against 10 man arsenal. Man U or Chelsea would both have pushed for the win.

As long as fuckin man united dont win i dont mind who does. I fuckin HATE united, alex ferguson, rooney, ronaldo cant fuckin stand them. Theres such a following on united over here and all their fans are such faggots

John W. Henry

well, we beat man u 2-1 and beat chelsea 1-0.... the title this year will be down to those return fixtures. if man united beat us, i think liverpool would have conceded the title.

I have a 50 bet with my old man that Liverpool dont win the title.

I would be very, very suprised if anyone except ManU won it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wutage View Post
    well, we beat man u 2-1 and beat chelsea 1-0.... the title this year will be down to those return fixtures. if man united beat us, i think liverpool would have conceded the title.

^U a liverpool supporter?

Aresenel have been so frustrating too, there such a brilliant team when their playing at the top of their game, but their so fuckin inconsistant.

John W. Henry

this thread has derailed.

ive been invited to a $1,000 freeroll... and there wil only be about 500 people in it. starts at 7.30. im sacrificing that to watch the liverpool match. if liverpool dont win.... im gonna be breaking some legs.

I have a 50 bet with my old man that Liverpool dont win the title.

I would be very, very suprised if anyone except ManU won it.
    ya i reckon united have it too. Chelsea are nowehere near as good as under murinhio, and i cant see liverpool doing it. They really fucked up drawing to stoke

Bristol

haha wat a faglord.

isnt that bristol the gay capital of england?

Anyway RIP to the god cyper d Tony Hart. Was a good man.

John W. Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    ^U a liverpool supporter?
    since i was about 6 years old and butter(old member on this forum and child mate of mine) had a david james goalie top... loved it, so i started supporting them through ignorance.

then since ive grown up... been waiting for a premiership title.

yea i started supporting villa when i was round 7 or that, coz they had 4 Irish players, Andy Townsend, Paul McGrath, Steve Staunton & Ray Hounten. They finished second in the 92/93 season, so they should be in the top few.

John W. Henry

Steve Staunton... my mate has supported villa since he was a kid, mainly cus of his dad.

he sort of loves football, but you have to tell him its on for him to watch it... if you know what i mean.. if i talk about players... all he does is mention steve staunton hahaha, cus we stole him from you... then he went back to you or something.

i think thats the only player he knows... and dwight yorke.

haha steve staunton. i dunno if you know, but he was managing the irish national tem there for a while and he was fuckin DISATERIOUS. they were so bad it was funny, all we could do was laugh. The funnies thing was Staunton doing the press confrences taking himself and the job pure serious, when everyone was treating him like a joke. The press fuckin raped him.

John W. Henry

talking about manager press conferences.... have you seen this?...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69352

you know steve mclaren is right?... and the fact he is english, and the most hated national manager ever.