Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: anyone been to stormfront lately

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    i think the Turks would have been better off if they went the Christian route or just made up their own religion.

But i dont kno why those types would hate the Turks. The Turks excelled in the art of war mongering and their attention to bureacratic detail was phenomenal.

Bayezid gets a bad rep in my opinion. He had brass balls, Timur was just too good at the time.
    Those types hate us cause we different, and historically aint white. that site is full of wackos, theres a giant thread about how savage Turks are. oh and the 'Ghengis Khan was white' thread.

Beyazit was a fool who killed Turks. no wonder his 70,000 Turkish horsemen defected to Timur's side.

Turks are a hybrid of like arabs, greeks and turcoman steppe people.

I give them credit. They carved out a piece of land for themselves that they inhabit to this day.

I don't kno why thats wrong and why people shit on the United States for it. Its really the human way if you study history. The winners get the spoil and the loser either conform or face death.
    Look eye, always look eye.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    Some of us signed up to one of those forums to have some fun last year.
    Lol yea I remember that. I think they started blockin dudes sign-ups when they realized what was up

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Re: Obongo's Inaugural Thread
    I was not surprised to see many white faces in the crowd. Blacks are nocturnal creatures by nature and are rarely seen roaming at large so early in the day. Sitting home out of the cold with their malt liquor and crack pipe is more their speed.
    We should fuck wiff them.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

ok so this negroe thinks that the white masses will set back and let him turn our loved land into a joke. he has another thing comin. our brothers were sent to prision for thinking of us. his kind was brought here to serve us not to lead us. as far as his $200,000,000 welcome to the white house, to hell with that. if you ask me thats a lot of kfc and grape kool aid.
    We should.

hahaha...i like these stormfront guys. there funny in that KTL the white man is evil and the black man is god kinda way.

hahaha one of the mods names are Yakubs Revenge

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

someone try to recruit them here, like bring a few over so they can fuck some of the KTL guys here

^^^^

LOL imagine...they would be like "whats a wu-tang???....are they just a bunch of stupid negroids??...why would I want to post there???"

hahaha, imagine the amount of traffic KTL would get. Nothing attracts people like a race war.

lol at serbian nationalists encouraging themselves that hitler didn't actually treated us as a lower race. It was "misinterpreted".

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    hahaha one of the mods names are Yakubs Revenge
    its probably either Blackman or Sunny Winters.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy The Pimp View Post
    We should fuck wiff them.
    that will only make em feel better about theyselves.... they are already goin under....why keep em afloat

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Just looked at Croatian section of that website. (Translation mine, I put grammar mistakes on their original position to give you the vibe.)

Quote Originally Posted by hercegovac33
    Well they want some kinda unty among nations wecant find her among faithes wecant find her so they tryna here thru race some incommoness find which is for me personally illusion but there our friends wants to tell us although its known that more evil was done to us by serbs than all blacks and muslims together
    Priceless.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Quote Originally Posted by Shogah View Post
    lol at serbian nationalists encouraging themselves that hitler didn't actually treated us as a lower race. It was "misinterpreted".

they're not nationalists. that term is misinterpreted. i pitty those fools anyway.

lol @ ''....evil was done to us by serbs than all blacks and muslims together''

is i said, this site represents ignorance in its finest form. white man from atlantis.

and mega lol @ ''prepareness'