Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do You Think...

Default Re: Do You Think...

what the fuck are you talkin about ??? they've said they've been in the studio not to mention that RZA has a "Big" announcement at the BET awards....to think they won't drop is just plain stupidity

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by nrw killa bee
    are you stupid?we havent heard one word bout Wu-Tang workin on a clan album,and if they would release an album this year,its some rushed halfassed album.
    it might be some hush hush shit, ya know drop that shit when no one expects it, for the real Wu fans.....but ehhh i dont know, as long as there some Wu fam droppin shit and still the original members are appearing droppin solos....its all good as long as there still Wu shit out there.....but then they should know, that there NEEDS to be a fam album, hot or not, fuck it, put one together b4 i turn 21

Quote Originally Posted by mackiain
    new Raekwon, new INS, new Ghostface, new Meth, possibly new Clan album, this is gonna be a good year
    Yea maybe so man. Raekwons and INS's are supposed to be dropping for sure. Possibly Method Man's. They said if they release a new clan album its going to be a late 2005/early 2006 release

I think we will see Rae, ODB, GZA & Ghost in 2005.

Clan & Meth, INS, RZA (Maybe not the cure) in 2006.
    When the revolution come, you can see me on the frontline
    firing my gun, standing right beside my son
    so when he grows up, he'll understand that i stood for somethin
    when my whole life, they told me i was good for nothin... - Inspectah Deck

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by mackiain
    new Raekwon, new INS, new Ghostface, new Meth, possibly new Clan album, this is gonna be a good year
    yup looking good

Veteran Member

I dont think the Cure will ever drop.

Wu Forever

Wink Re: Do You Think...

Quote Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
    what the fuck are you talkin about ??? they've said they've been in the studio not to mention that RZA has a "Big" announcement at the BET awards....to think they won't drop is just plain stupidity
    waht the fuck are YOU talkin bout??? at the same time they talked bout new INS,new Masta Killa,3 new Ghost,new Chef,Rza in the studio workin with meth,Gza mixtape on babygrande and new U-God,and if that all is true then I cant believe it!

peace anyway.