Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43

Thread: Do you bust out laughing when you see ppl sport moustaches in real life

  1. #16
    Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    1344 Queens Blvd. (with my parents)
    Posts
    16,598
    Rep Power
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    i believe the moustache is universally the only forum of facial hair permittable for both cops and fireman which is why many have them.

    i hate to comment here because ghostlaced is going to think i am doing it to spite him, but it's funny you bring this up tsa because i was with my cousin yesterday who is a fireman and i laughed at him because i noticed he was growing a moustache. he said he is only growing it as a joke because that is the only facial hair he is allowed to have.

    also yesterday at the penguin game, this douche bag had a big push broom moustache going and i pointed it out to the other people i was with and we were making fun of the guy. so, the answer is yes, i laugh at people with moustaches.

  2. #17

    Default

    ppl fear the moustache.

  3. #18
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,634
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    no not really, maybe its because i have the ability to grow one.
    hahaha cosign^


    the stash is a sign of senority and authority, aint nuffin better than a well manicured stash and beard combo, altho nowadays i do look for and laugh my ass off litterally when i see a pencil finn mustache hahahahah tru story

    THE REAL PCP

  4. #19
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,634
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    plus, only real G O D'z rock the ill stashioh!


    THE REAL PCP

  5. #20
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,366
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Mustaches are making a comeback, don't front.

  6. #21
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,366
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Yeah, when I worked at a grocery store, the only facial hair we could have was a mustache. It didn't make much sense cause some dudes would have big bushy mustaches, and that was ok. But if you had a little stubble on the sides of your face and chin, that was unacceptable. lol One time I came into work with a goatee forming, and one of the assistant managers said I looked like a billy goat, and he made me shave during work, in the bathroom.

    But the whole 'not allowed to have facial hair' thing at a job is stupid. I could see if you had a big scruffy beard. But as long as you keep it looking decent, it shouldn't be a problem for just about any job.

  7. #22
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,626
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    it makes sense at a restaraunt or any place with food around, but other than that, you should just have to keep it neat and groomed.

    from the 20's to the early 60's facial hair was a no-no, then came the 70's and 80's, and now people just do what they want.

    Its a much more tolerant world.
    Look eye, always look eye.

  8. #23
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,366
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    On a side note, around my way, a lot of dudes wear those hats that almost every guy wore back in the 40's and 50's. Like a Frank Sinatra type of hat. What are those types of hats called again?

  9. #24
    Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    1344 Queens Blvd. (with my parents)
    Posts
    16,598
    Rep Power
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Yeah, when I worked at a grocery store, the only facial hair we could have was a mustache. It didn't make much sense cause some dudes would have big bushy mustaches, and that was ok. But if you had a little stubble on the sides of your face and chin, that was unacceptable. lol One time I came into work with a goatee forming, and one of the assistant managers said I looked like a billy goat, and he made me shave during work, in the bathroom.

    But the whole 'not allowed to have facial hair' thing at a job is stupid. I could see if you had a big scruffy beard. But as long as you keep it looking decent, it shouldn't be a problem for just about any job.

    maybe if you quit stocking the heinz ketchup and go out and get an education, you won't have to worry about it.

  10. #25
    Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    1344 Queens Blvd. (with my parents)
    Posts
    16,598
    Rep Power
    97

    Default

    best mustache ever. too bad you can't grow this type anymore. this is the only problem i had with hitler. you can't grow that mustache anymore. everything else he did was ok though.... lmal


  11. #26
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,626
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    On a side note, around my way, a lot of dudes wear those hats that almost every guy wore back in the 40's and 50's. Like a Frank Sinatra type of hat. What are those types of hats called again?
    fedora's???
    Look eye, always look eye.

  12. #27
    Banned Professor Poopsnagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,347
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I sport the 5 'o clock shadow look, before even leaving my house.

  13. #28
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,626
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    best mustache ever. too bad you can't grow this type anymore. this is the only problem i had with hitler. you can't grow that mustache anymore. everything else he did was ok though.... lmal

    hitler had a black mans nose.

    and you stole your hitler mustache schtick from like 89 other comedians that have already done it.
    Look eye, always look eye.

  14. #29
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,366
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    lol
    Art, you still working at Dress Barn?

  15. #30
    Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    1344 Queens Blvd. (with my parents)
    Posts
    16,598
    Rep Power
    97

    Default

    why you need a discount? i can get you 10% off. just let me know what you need. i have to pretend like it's for me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •