Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 130

Thread: My President Is Black....

  1. #46
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,648
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    lol yea he is, hes like the black panty party-revolushufairy

    THE REAL PCP

  2. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    he's trying to start and e-beef with me so that he'll become more popular online. He's typing like me so that i'll say something and mentioning me a lot/ thread shadowing me.

    idk, if this is was people do as opposed to having sex with women and enjoying an evening downtown with friends then that's cool. I think ppl get under the impression that im part of this little SimNerd booster pack they're playing online, but im not. When i would say stuff i was obviously just having fun and it was never gay, i mean not to undermine shit i was saying like ppl with less then 1000 posts are irrelevant, irrelevant posters should be ban, America is the land of the free and various blown out ANALogies


    but some ppl are FOR REAL about this shit. Ppl talk about how i think im the king of wucorp and some person even said something about my e-throne.

    I've NEVER once said anything remotely close to this gayness. NEVER. They just assume i do because they hold me on a higher pedestal then you should A GUY ONLINE. Sometimes i'll say "yeah i agree" on a post and ppl will be like "man your posts are falling off" wtf? Why do you ranking me pussy lol?

    Idk if i sound crazy but to some people on this website im more then a human being. Im a symbol. Sometimes a symbol of everything they hate and therefore they wish i die, strip nude for forgiveness, and fight for an e-throne i've never once mentioned. Digging through meat in a fuckin trash can.

    what?
    that shit has NEVER been hiphop.

    I just wanna laugh and talk about wu-tang and wierd shit, not this GAVIN bullshit. Idk, I like women and friends.
    You chaps have fun with your Call of Virginity 4 Live but stop thinking im involved.

    fuckin poster styles and shit. lol, what?
    ^^Lol maaad heated!!!

    youre also mad e-Emo btw.

    I dont wanna ebeef with you, thats lame, youre the one who keeps saying that, not me, im just going about doing me.

    I apoligise if my edick happens to brush you on the face along the way.

    I am not doing this really because of you, im doing it because its what my e-dick tells me to do. You just happen to be in the way, I wouldnt say im using you, but youre putting your whole presence in this of too much importance.

    You seem to of been really affected by me going after you, like youre a special chosen one or something, but what you dont seem to of grasped, is that I do this to everyone, or most people, not just you Derrick.

    Youre just a guy who copied my posting style from years back, and popularised it (i dont care what you say, thats a fact).

    I mean youve even got people like 11th coming out and say "TELL ME THAT POST WASNT INFLUENCED BY TSA"

    ELOLZ!!!

    But thats what happens I guess for the guy who popularizes another style in gen chat, the OG doesnt get recognized for it by the 85er's.





    Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 01-20-2009 at 08:42 AM.


  3. #48
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,626
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    i dont think anyone has thought about it but i have never gone 3 weeks in the existance of this website without someone trying to e-battle me.

    3 weeks is a stretch. You really think im gonna keep doing that shit for 3 or 4 years? i mean i like the site but that's a minor annoyance i wouldn't like

    UNLESS they're funny. They haven't been funny for a year now. Im not gonna Eb@#bdfGFF with you if its unfunny and it's really ruining you in real life. look at the hilarious lot i've been assigned

    blackula
    then touch, who has stopped but still, why? that nigga ain't no giggles and shit
    then art
    and not ghostlace

    ooohh dear! i better keep extra geared of my e-thron3!

    has anyone on that list ever said something funny? Art with that one time where the girl goes to college and then wants to the the black guy and then i turn her off, but after 2 years i can't count funny incidences on hand.


    I would like ppl to get of my dills, it's tiresome

    GET OFF MY DICK IM A BLACK GUY WITH A BIG NOSE IN NEBRASKA
    i never e-beefed with anyone.
    Look eye, always look eye.

  4. #49
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,648
    Rep Power
    227

    Default





    THE REAL PCP

  5. #50
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,626
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    'why are her eyes funny like that?'
    Look eye, always look eye.

  6. #51

  7. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    2. he is the president to all negroids black, blue, or yellow
    Shut the fuck up you sanctimonious twat.

    He's no more your president than he is mine.



  8. #53
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,626
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    awesome use of sanctimonious
    Look eye, always look eye.

  9. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    Shut the fuck up you sanctimonious twat.

    He's no more your president than he is mine.
    ooooooo mad.


  10. #55

  11. #56
    Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    In Hell..
    Posts
    11,139
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    ooooooo mad.
    desperately wishes he was American

  12. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    desperately wishes he was American
    LOL
    "Borough hopping, copping bricks, bags, burners and kicks City slickers, circling the strip, working them tricks"
    -Rebel INS the GREAT!!!


  13. #58
    ISRAELITE THE W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    in Christ
    Posts
    15,482
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    gotdammit, they preempted law and order SVU for this shit. havent they covered this enough?
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

  14. #59
    Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    1344 Queens Blvd. (with my parents)
    Posts
    16,622
    Rep Power
    97

    Default

    off topic, but it's hard to respect wadedigital as a mod without atleast the W and the D being capitalized in his name.

  15. #60
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,648
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    In fact he's half white
    So in a racist's mind he's half right
    If you got a racist mind its all right
    my president is black
    But his house is all white
    rosa parks sat so martin luther could walk
    martin luther walked so barack obama could run
    barack obama ran so all the children could fly
    so imma spread my wings
    you can meet me in the sky

    -S. Carter



    THE REAL PCP

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •