once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Straight Edge, Is This A New Vegan Gang?

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

^^ Skampoos is upset cause the Straight edgers wouldn't let him hang with them. lol

staight edge wankers are sheep, well the ones i have expierenced, i gigged alot, went to metal/punk shows from the age of 16 up untill a few years ago. its a simple human pack mentality where they wanna fit it, cool, dont do drugs, dont sleep around, shit like that, BUT WHY ASSOCIATE YOURSELF WITH A GROUP ? what happend to being an self built unit.

these fucks line up shows with other non straight edge bands and then they get angry when motherfuckers get drunk and fight n shit, talk stoopid - they force themselfs into a scene which was BUILT, i repeat BUILT on alcohol and living crazy - then they wanna come in and act like they own a part of it ? FUCK OFF - stop playing giggs in pubs or places you can be served drinks - go play at a school hall or someshit. you got no place in the heavy rock scene.

i have actualy had a couple of run ins with some of these try hard - image based fuckwits and sometimes come off second best, but fuck em, im not gonna act all sober and shit at a show i payed money for.

its a trend, 20 years from now people will laugh at other people that have the X tattoo'd on their hands (funniest shit is when you see these cockheads with X's written in texter (markers what ev.)

they are sheep that need numbers to feel powerfull, fuckin pathetic. personaly i say - shoot all straight edge fucks on site, its not about what they "stand" for - its more about they way they go about it.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    ^^ Skampoe s upset cause the Straight edgers wouldn't let him hang with them. lol
    hhahahahahahahahahaha its 2009, if niggaz aint smokin weed, ionno what they doin with their lives...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
    staight edge wankers are sheep, well the ones i have expierenced, i gigged alot, went to metal/punk shows from the age of 16 up untill a few years ago. its a simple human pack mentality where they wanna fit it, cool, dont do drugs, dont sleep around, shit like that, BUT WHY ASSOCIATE YOURSELF WITH A GROUP ? what happend to being an self built unit.

these fucks line up shows with other non straight edge bands and then they get angry when motherfuckers get drunk and fight n shit, talk stoopid - they force themselfs into a scene which was BUILT, i repeat BUILT on alcohol and living crazy - then they wanna come in and act like they own a part of it ? FUCK OFF - stop playing giggs in pubs or places you can be served drinks - go play at a school hall or someshit. you got no place in the heavy rock scene.

i have actualy had a couple of run ins with some of these try hard - image based fuckwits and sometimes come off second best, but fuck em, im not gonna act all sober and shit at a show i payed money for.

its a trend, 20 years from now people will laugh at other people that have the X tattoo'd on their hands (funniest shit is when you see these cockheads with X's written in texter (markers what ev.)

they are sheep that need numbers to feel powerfull, fuckin pathetic. personaly i say - shoot all straight edge fucks on site, its not about what they "stand" for - its more about they way they go about it.
    hahahahahahah werd, beatdown on sight..

THE REAL PCP

*nods with angry face*

I AM HIPHOP

what's the X tattoo?
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

THE REAL PCP

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

money.

Quote Originally Posted by begongo View Post
    what's the X tattoo?
    it means they dont drink, like when out they wont be holding onto any drinks, thats what i have been told anyways.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by begongo View Post
    what's the X tattoo?
    tha idea comes from tha early 80's when drinks were bein served at clubs....tha venues were for all ages so to keep youngsters from buyin drinks they would write an x on their hand....so when they go 2 tha bar 2 drink they cant get drinks cuz of tha x......straight edge foos took it and ran wit it.....thats really all there is 2 it

i kind of liked it when Skamp went MIA

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post

this is what I do to people who look like that........especially the fruit in the middle rockin the keffiyah scarf.....

what can I say?

LOL excellent use of imagery. I sometimes have that deranged look in my eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackula View Post
    i kind of liked it when Skamp went MIA
    damn thats fucked up, y, are u not entertained?

THE REAL PCP

No artificial sleazy

^

you could be like this

THE REAL PCP

No artificial sleazy