Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: 2nd Hand Porn

  1. #31
    PRODIGAL SUN KLIION JENSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    2,376
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
    bitch shut the fuck up, u are the faggot that is replying to every post i make in any thread. go back in every thread and see how many times u came at me without me havin said shit to u, u was on my dick from the jump cuz u thought i was seriously tryin to mack blackula anyway thanks for showin me how just how fuckin retarded people become after smokin trees for 20 years u fuckin vegetable

    i was making a joke on that Blackula shit, you're the faggot that took what i said serious, started crying like a little bitch with a skinned knee you dumb fuck...thats why you've tried to insult me in every thread i been in since that ?? you poor little pansy.....oh my gosh, you really were tryna mack Blackula.....awww man you really are a little bitch, lol

  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KLIION JENSEN View Post
    sorry, but from what my black friends Jamaican parents have told me, it is English mainly, mixed with parts of other languages, and i do actually understand it enough to hold full on conversations & can talk it a little bit, but i choose not to (1) cos i'm white (2) cos i sound like a pratt when i do
    theres plenty of white people in jamaica speaking patwa

    i dont know how you can know if you can understand patwa unless you been to jamaica, although i dont have jamaican acestory (i have 1 jamaican uncle but hes married into the family), i come from a large west indian community, and i never heard pure patwa been used, i heard rasta english, but thats different.

    but i watch dancehall vids etc and i wathc interviews of soem of my favorite jamaican artist and i cant understan 80% of what they say, its impossible to me so i would be v surprised if you could go alon with a native lol


  3. #33

    Default

    pat⋅ois

    1. a regional form of a language, esp. of French, differing from the standard, literary form of the language. 2. a rural or provincial form of speech. 3. jargon; cant; argot.
    examples:

    english patois: jamaica
    french patois: mauritius

  4. #34
    i think i'm high
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    on da wave~
    Posts
    6,227
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    ayo ghostlaced is shrap ...there is no other explaining it..

    Realness

  5. #35
    i think i'm high
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    on da wave~
    Posts
    6,227
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    patwa is a dialect of english...

    so suburban....ughh...

    Realness

  6. #36
    PRODIGAL SUN KLIION JENSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    2,376
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    theres plenty of white people in jamaica speaking patwa

    i dont know how you can know if you can understand patwa unless you been to jamaica, although i dont have jamaican acestory (i have 1 jamaican uncle but hes married into the family), i come from a large west indian community, and i never heard pure patwa been used, i heard rasta english, but thats different.

    but i watch dancehall vids etc and i wathc interviews of soem of my favorite jamaican artist and i cant understan 80% of what they say, its impossible to me so i would be v surprised if you could go alon with a native lol

    i'm not talking rasta english, i'm talking proper Jamaican patois, i had a couple of friends move over here (england) from Jamaica, they were cousins of another friend, we were making tracks, and my boys cousin said some shit about me, taking the piss, like he was straight offa some hardcore ragga record, and i swear to god he went red with embarrassment when i responded to his "disses" with disses, his brother & my boy was laughing hard at him, this guy aint even been in England a week, so it aint like he picked it up.......i grew up with people who's families were West Indian, i grew up listening to reggae/ragga all the time, watching Jamaican/West Indian flicks from young, so you tend to learn whats being said, now.....dont get me fucked up.....i'm not sayin i understand every word, but i can understand enough to hold a conversation...

    i was just gettin at Shrap about it, cos he said i had a cracker whiney macauly culkin voice or some dumb shit, yet for however many posts before he was tryna come at me with some patois....but he's white......

  7. #37
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    godland
    Posts
    4,561
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KLIION JENSEN View Post
    i'm not talking rasta english, i'm talking proper Jamaican patois, i had a couple of friends move over here (england) from Jamaica, they were cousins of another friend, we were making tracks, and my boys cousin said some shit about me, taking the piss, like he was straight offa some hardcore ragga record, and i swear to god he went red with embarrassment when i responded to his "disses" with disses, his brother & my boy was laughing hard at him, this guy aint even been in England a week, so it aint like he picked it up.......i grew up with people who's families were West Indian, i grew up listening to reggae/ragga all the time, watching Jamaican/West Indian flicks from young, so you tend to learn whats being said, now.....dont get me fucked up.....i'm not sayin i understand every word, but i can understand enough to hold a conversation...

    i was just gettin at Shrap about it, cos he said i had a cracker whiney macauly culkin voice or some dumb shit, yet for however many posts before he was tryna come at me with some patois....but he's white......
    oh here we go... what's next 'some of my favorite jamaican patties are jamaican'? get off our jerk-seasoned dicks.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

    "Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

  8. #38
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,626
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    consider it a blessing if you don't have to grow up anywhere near these types of people.
    Look eye, always look eye.

  9. #39
    PRODIGAL SUN KLIION JENSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    2,376
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by "...." View Post
    oh here we go... what's next 'some of my favorite jamaican patties are jamaican'? get off our jerk-seasoned dicks.
    who the fuck was talking to you ?? who's on anyones dick ??

  10. #40
    ☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀ KERZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Posts
    8,472
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    As some of you may know, I currently occupy a job selling tv's to the masses. Anything from 19 inch to 65 inch. Sometimes I sell a complete set with a Blu-Ray player and speakers, which also needs to be installed. And like that our installer take old stuff from people sometimes.

    This one time I sold a 26" Panasonic with Blu-Ray Home Theater set. Everything had to be installed and all the old stuff had to be removed. This included an old CD-I player. Philips failed attempt at penetrating the console market with a disc based system in the early ninties. Based upon a technique that they developed for Nintendo, in race with Sony.

    When I heard the customer saying this I said hold up. I'd like to have that one. That is some classicness right there. All said and done, I could pick it up at the folks home. Took me sometime to make an appointment because we just went into sales, and heavy driking after work does not leave much room for a customer visit.

    Today I finally went to pick up the player. After a long walk through Utrecht I found the place. They had everything set up to be taken away. Player model-450, controller & cables and CD-I's. Now this is were it got awkward. The dude who owned it wasn't there, and his mom handed it over. As soon as I was outside I took a closer look at the goods.

    No, Hotel Mario or fucked up Zelda games. Instead a modest collection of porn on Interactive CD's. All from 1995. The CD-I has turned into a Porn time machine. All this leaves me feeling a bit strange knowing this was a strangers collection.

    And now I am wondering who is investing in the second hand porn market. Seems a little sticky to me. Also I'm looking for a new controller for the player...
    so what the fuck is a interactive porno, do you press the buttons to make the dude fuck faster and little dial to make the womans tits bigger ???? hahahha (j/k)

    I'd disinfect that remote first,lol






Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •