once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else always trip-out when they smoke weed?

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

stop smokin dude lol

No artificial sleazy

never heard of anyone hallucinating. your bud is obviously getting you dusted stfu

like the first 3 times I ever smoked weed, waaaay back in the day, I would get "frame skips." you know like when you're playing a videogame and it get's all choppy. lol I wish it would still do that to me...

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

nothin like that ever happened to me n i smoke almost everyday...the weirdest shit that happens to me though is if i get some bomb shit, my cheeks feel like theyre sweating and then i touch them n theyre perfectly dry, its weird
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

nowadays smoking is just a normal daily activity but i remember some funny times when i first started smoking about 10 years ago...I'll tell ya this one story cos it's a funny one -

Quote Originally Posted by Back In The Day
    one time i was at my brothers house and was smoking loads of weed. I'd only been puffing for about 2 months so i was still fairly new & inexperienced.

I went to the shop for a twirl when i hit the munchies -

Now any other day i could eat one fine but i had just gotten the dreaded 'cotton outh' for the very first time and my mouth went as dry as a dustcloth...

now if you look at the chocolate in a twirl -

It's REALLY chocolatety & gooey as fuck when you chew on it...

so i went to eat the whole bar in one go cos i was mega-stoned and i stared to choke on it cos my mouth was dry. Now cos i was soooo baked, i started to hit the giggles which made me breath faster, which made me more outta breath, which made me laugh more....and i went in that vicious circle for about 10 mins.

I ended up going into the toilet to whitey (be sick) cos i was so fucked from laughing & choking on the chocolate.I then fell asleep hugging the toilet bowl to cool me down cos i felt as though i was being cooked in an oven even though the toilet was cold.

ahhhhh the good ol days,lol.....les is probably still a lightweight so my only advice to keep on smoking weed and build up a tolerance YA PUSSY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    like the first 3 times I ever smoked weed, waaaay back in the day, I would get "frame skips." you know like when you're playing a videogame and it get's all choppy. lol I wish it would still do that to me...
    This has happened to me on several occasions, most recently on Saturday night.

On Friday night I saw a blue stingray spring out of the ocean and vanish in the moonlight.

My joint rolling skills have improved drastically.

Yeah, as you can see I'm spending my time wisely at the moment.

I dont inhale.

I just do it for the image.

Bitches and Mouth Cancer is where it's at in the OoH-nInE.

Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    I dont inhale.

I just do it for the image.

Bitches and Mouth Cancer is where it's at in the OoH-nInE.

Did Skampoe teach you this technique?

I learnt in on a short break I spent with Skampoe and Bill Clinton in summer '02. We went camping in duh hollow side of duh port.

It was splendid.

i dont where you all are gettting hallucinations from i dont even think thats possible as THC isnt a active hallucinagenic.

when they did tests back in the day I think it was like 1 in every 500 people have slight hallucinations, but we seem to have them all on Wu Corp

Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    I learnt in on a short break I spent with Skampoe and Bill Clinton in summer '02. We went camping in duh hollow side of duh port.

It was splendid.
    Smashing.

So what has been good in the hood while I have been absent?

None of you fuckers wished me Happy Birthday except the secondary/duel user account called Minibumpshs aka Jiwon.

I am truly hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Smashing.

So what has been good in the hood while I have been absent?

None of you fuckers wished me Happy Birthday except the secondary/duel user account called Minibumpshs aka Jiwon.

I am truly hurt.
    Absolutely nothing.

Wu-Corp is at an all time low.

Happy Birthday, Faggit!

Was my BIRFday the other week....January Birfdays suck, everyone is skint.

If you experience any hallucinations or movement impairing/forced movement effects after blazing then you are smoking windexed tree. To prevent these experiences from occuring, stop buying off of chinese people.

Also 90% of you posting saying youve experience similiar effects are either lying or dont smoke weed, this kind of shit just dont happen and in the odd case it may not in the abundance shown by this thread gtfo, the only one Im buying is the paranoia.

John W. Henry

Quote Originally Posted by emperorles View Post
    I ALWAYS trip-out, hallucinate, see colors and move in slow motion when i smoke. I also shake nervously for no reason and the more i try to stop shaking the worse i get. Sometimes i get paranoid as well. I smoke with different people and different weed, so its definately me.

Anyone else have this problem? Why does that happen to some people and not others?

^that doesnt sound like weed... sounds like a cartoon

It's obviously not chemical enhanced weed because it happens to me EVERY time from many different people i smoke with.

I've smoked weed about a total of 20 times in my life and i always get that "frame skip" vision, parkisnons-like body shaking, and objects seem to move.

Similar to this but without the nauseating flashing light: