once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else always trip-out when they smoke weed?

John W. Henry

yeah i had the "frame-skip" times... when i was younger... felt like i was in a dream...that is trippin, but it hasnt happened for ages. unless im drunk as fuck, after a club... then think itll be a good idea to smoke aload of weed, then end up being sick.

^thats a real achievement, lmfao

John W. Henry

dont take shit out of other threads man... (, lmao)

Weed makes me paranoid unfortunately.

Like 50% of the time I smoke I get this paranoid feeling about the weirdest shit like if im watching a flick with my friend and I laugh too hard I start wondering if he thinks im going insane or if I make a comment I wonder if that comment was out of line etc.

HAHAH this sig is fucking BOMB, Bill CLinton setting the pick, Palin totally out of the picture at the 3-pt line lol. Then Biden giving him a high five hahaha

HOLY SHIT WTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

John W. Henry

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyIronman View Post
    Weed makes me paranoid unfortunately.

Like 50% of the time I smoke I get this paranoid feeling about the weirdest shit like if im watching a flick with my friend and I laugh too hard I start wondering if he thinks im going insane or if I make a comment I wonder if that comment was out of line etc.
    co-sign, most of that.

paranoia is the one thing that fucks me up over weed. most of the time i smoke with people i know really well, so it doesnt happen with them. and when i smoke with load of randoms, its usually when im drunk after a club etc...

but smoking weed and walking through a public place makes me paranoid to fuck!... if its dark and raining it feels really good though <lol... makes me sound psychotic.

Quote Originally Posted by Flowzz View Post
    If you experience any hallucinations or movement impairing/forced movement effects after blazing then you are smoking windexed tree. To prevent these experiences from occuring, stop buying off of chinese people.

Also 90% of you posting saying youve experience similiar effects are either lying or dont smoke weed, this kind of shit just dont happen and in the odd case it may not in the abundance shown by this thread gtfo, the only one Im buying is the paranoia.

Weed is a known mild hallucinogen. Frame skips and breifly seeing things fall into this category.

Also, your experience is often influenced by your expectations.

I have never hallucinated while high and i really don't believe people when they say they do.

I think if your high and your in an uncomfortable situation or you got alot on your mind, than it can sometimes make you feel worse.

I can recall the times that i have been highest in my life i was TOO high. I could feel my heart beating a mile a minute...i didnt really like that, but those effects are usually right after i smoke and gradually lesson and i get that nice calm high.

I dunno, sometimes i get twitchy and paranoid, but i blaim that on shit weed cuz when i smoke good stuff i just get straight stoned.

I only like to smoke if i'm chillin, watchin a movie but to me its at its best when i use it while playing video games. I get in the zone and i can't be stopped...in anything.
    Look eye, always look eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post

Weed is a known mild hallucinogen. Frame skips and breifly seeing things fall into this category.

Also, your experience is often influenced by your expectations.
    i know what you mean....but this shit hasnt happened to me since i was younger, and has ceased...i havent really been able to re-achieve the great highness i got when i first started.

I just remember looking at different things and being in different 'zones'...and the echoing shit...hahah...i loved that shit.

I used to imagine different patterns of colors in my head that i can't even describe. I always thought i'd seen them somewhere during my life and i was just recalling them from some part of my brain.
    but i couldnt actually see them, i would just kinda think them.

I kinda wanna get high now, but all i got is these vics

Quote Originally Posted by Wutage View Post
    co-sign, most of that.

paranoia is the one thing that fucks me up over weed. most of the time i smoke with people i know really well, so it doesnt happen with them. and when i smoke with load of randoms, its usually when im drunk after a club etc...

but smoking weed and walking through a public place makes me paranoid to fuck!... if its dark and raining it feels really good though <lol... makes me sound psychotic.
    i hate when i get paranoid or the twitches.

Its weird for me cuz it doesnt always happen. I personally think its the type of weed im smoking when it happens, but i dunno.
    A year ago it happen like week straight so i didnt smoke for almost a year. than i started smoking again and it was cool so i dunno. Maybe my frame of mind wasn't right at the time.

It is a drug after all.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Lmao !!.
    We do it for the people.

I haven't smoked in shit...like 7 months. I really wanna buy a quarter of some bomb shit and blaze up again in the near future though.
    but since I stopped smoking on the regular, now when I smoke I get paranoid like some people mentioned. Not that something is going to happen to me but I feel like I'm being retarded or something. I get way enveloped in my own thoughts and get real quiet around people. It never used to be like that though, I think if I smoke regularly for 30 days it would stop again.

Quote Originally Posted by emperorles View Post
    I ALWAYS trip-out, hallucinate, see colors and move in slow motion when i smoke. I also shake nervously for no reason and the more i try to stop shaking the worse i get. Sometimes i get paranoid as well. I smoke with different people and different weed, so its definately me.

Anyone else have this problem? Why does that happen to some people and not others?

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\

A Non Smoker Acting Like He Smokes

I find it very amusing that people in here claim that you can't hallucinate from smoking weed.

"Chu mus be smokin laced bud!"

And it's usually the supposedly hardcore smokers who say shit like this.

The problem for you guys is, you smoke too much weed, and it doesn't do anything for you anymore.

I guess it's a shame for you, and a pleasure for those who still enjoy it.

The shaking probably isn't great les, but apart from that, sounds like weed has a good effect on you.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    post nudes of your chin

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    I haven't smoked in shit...like 7 months. I really wanna buy a quarter of some bomb shit and blaze up again in the near future though.
    but since I stopped smoking on the regular, now when I smoke I get paranoid like some people mentioned. Not that something is going to happen to me but I feel like I'm being retarded or something. I get way enveloped in my own thoughts and get real quiet around people. It never used to be like that though, I think if I smoke regularly for 30 days it would stop again.
    your thoughts are true

when we smoke weed like we do all everyday, you get used to it and the high u get off of it is not the full effect of the weed.

when ppl smoke once a week, once a month, they get the full effect of it, its like the first time you smoked weed, all over again. with the same effects.

it is possible to hallucinate on it. wtf? does this really need to be discussed?

getting paranoid is part of the experience, u just got to know how to control your thoughts and emotions.

if u smoke regularly, quit for about two weeks, smoke a blunt and see what happens.

its not for everyone. and everyone reacts differently to it. you cant say its impossible to hallucnate on ther. just cause u dont, it dosent mean its not possible.

you people need to do some research or something

Vapors
    We do it for the people.

i'm from s-WU-tzerland swizz-chef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prof.RINO View Post
    u gotta lay off that chemical hairspray weed u got there n visit AMSTERDAM!!
    or switzerland <: