Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 113

Thread: RISE OF THE STUDENTS---REVOLUTION WILL BE TELEVIZED-via youtube

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,631
    Rep Power
    227

    Default RISE OF THE STUDENTS---REVOLUTION WILL BE TELEVIZED-via youtube

    New Music alert:

  2. #2
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,631
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    New Music alert:

  3. #3
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,950
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Damn, I am going to write my congressman to keep Immortal Technique CD's out of our suburbs.

    Kids today are bitchmade faggots.
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  4. #4
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,625
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    oh he is such a rebel.

    he will be rejected by all, and will soon find his calling on the corp in KTL.
    Look eye, always look eye.

  5. #5
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,950
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    oh he is such a rebel.

    he will be rejected by all, and will soon find his calling on the corp in KTL.
    Yup. Right after he drops out of community college, he will sign up and his screen name will ProductOfDaStreetz and he will have Fidel Castro in his avatar
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  6. #6
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,631
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaa
    New Music alert:

  7. #7
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,631
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    hahahahha @ cool dan
    New Music alert:

  8. #8
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    I'm skeptical of "movements".

    Who created this "911truth" movement?

    What is the goal?

  9. #9
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,631
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    Isnt It Fuckin Obvious Wat The Goal Is>?
    New Music alert:

  10. #10
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
    Isnt It Fuckin Obvious Wat The Goal Is>?
    Your right, there is an obvious goal of informing people about 9-11, but to jump to the unproven conclusion that the government did it is dumb.

    Where is the proof that the government did it?

    Look at some shit from 911truth.org:

    OUR MISSION

    TO EXPOSE the official lies and cover-up surrounding the events of September 11th, 2001 in a way that inspires the people to overcome denial and understand the truth; namely, that elements within the US government and covert policy apparatus must have orchestrated or participated in the execution of the attacks for these to have happened in the way that they did.


    TO ADVANCE the insight that ending a world in which 9/11-type and other "synthetic" events dictate the agenda requires the fall of the present US and global system of warfare and fraud, of secret government and hidden economics, of power concentrated in the hands of the vanishingly few...

    TO END, by way of integrity and god-given creativity, the regime and illicit power structures responsible for 9/11 and to replace the system that made 9/11 necessary...





    What proof do they have that the US government did 9-11?

    Do they really think they can overthrow the government and replace it with a righteous one?














    Who are these people?

    How can one overthrow the government by telling people that 911 was an inside job?


    Like I said, I am skeptical of movements.

  11. #11
    L~>1<~NKS
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    Your right, there is an obvious goal of informing people about 9-11, but to jump to the unproven conclusion that the government did it is dumb.

    Where is the proof that the government did it?

    Look at some shit from 911truth.org:

    OUR MISSION

    TO EXPOSE the official lies and cover-up surrounding the events of September 11th, 2001 in a way that inspires the people to overcome denial and understand the truth; namely, that elements within the US government and covert policy apparatus must have orchestrated or participated in the execution of the attacks for these to have happened in the way that they did.


    TO ADVANCE the insight that ending a world in which 9/11-type and other "synthetic" events dictate the agenda requires the fall of the present US and global system of warfare and fraud, of secret government and hidden economics, of power concentrated in the hands of the vanishingly few...

    TO END, by way of integrity and god-given creativity, the regime and illicit power structures responsible for 9/11 and to replace the system that made 9/11 necessary...





    What proof do they have that the US government did 9-11?

    Do they really think they can overthrow the government and replace it with a righteous one?














    Who are these people?

    How can one overthrow the government by telling people that 911 was an inside job?


    Like I said, I am skeptical of movements.

    http://www.justin.tv/montydj

    good shit skampoli

  12. #12
    tha VIKING gawd NIGHT MAYOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    no. 1428
    Age
    33
    Posts
    14,551
    Rep Power
    93

    Default

    im with diggy, good on em n shit but it seems they are doing more for the childish jackass humor, informing the public about 911 is like beating a dead horse, wow he would'nt pledge to the flag - tough

    do some real shit revolutionary things then post it on youtube. stickers n fucking t shirts..... wow.




  13. #13
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
    im with diggy, good on em n shit but it seems they are doing more for the childish jackass humor, informing the public about 911 is like beating a dead horse, wow he would'nt pledge to the flag - tough

    do some real shit revolutionary things then post it on youtube. stickers n fucking t shirts..... wow.


    Exactly.

    This is a fake revolution.

    Words and stickers and shirts.



  14. #14
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,535
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    idk why knock the kid. He saw an injustice and is going out of his way to do something about it

    though he's a douche he's a douche with a ballsac

    i know ppl on this website that would swear to god the government is putting poison in tap water but when their loved ones, moms, sisters, kids, brothers, friends, wives, girlfriends ect drink tap water they don't stop them.

    they can lie to me cause it's the internet but if you let any member of your family drink tap water or watch TV and you know it's killing them and specifically designed to kill them then your a worthless coward and murderer.

    the kid understands that his duns need dollars and coins and is acting on what he believes. You can't fuck with him, he's a great man.

  15. #15
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,950
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    the kid understands that his duns need dollars and coins and is acting on what he believes. You can't fuck with him, he's a great man.
    The kid is a fag. Hitler acted on what he believed, and was better at it. They both spread lies and misinformation, but at least Hitler had a goal and a plan, and achieved success.

    Hitler > This fag
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •