Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: RISE OF THE STUDENTS---REVOLUTION WILL BE TELEVIZED-via youtube

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
    exactly
    Exactly what?

You need to quit your obsession with black papa-wu muslims and get your mind right.

You need to get a GED and make a reggaeton CD. That shit will sell. Nobody buys wu-tang stye rap CDs anymore, not even from wu-tang themselves.

I'm going to figure out how to get you a government-watch list, Skampoe
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

you dont need to live in america to understand the way it works, thats just another ignorant american statement, just because americans have little world knowledge doesnt mean the rest of the globe is as self absorbed as them.

infact your media is a good example of why you may be blinded to alot of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
    you dont need to live in america to understand the way it works, thats just another ignorant american statement, just because americans have little world knowledge doesnt mean the rest of the globe is as self absorbed as them.

true^

ionno man, shit is different here, all i know is when shit pops off, any one who ever knew SKAMPOE EXISTS is gonna be like ''damn he was right, i should of listened''...

THE REAL PCP

I didn't say you needed to live in America to have a basic understanding of American politics.

But neither one of us are foreign policy experts.

I think it is pretty obvious that someone who has LIVED and experienced America for 26 years has a better understanding of the reality of American life than someone who has NEVER been to America.

Who would no more about the way the government works in Iraq, me? Or someone who has lived their entire life in Iraq?

You get your information from the Australian media.

In any democracy, the goal of media is to make money, not necessarily inform.

The same goes for American and Australian media. I obviously don't believe everything I see in the media, I rely on personal awareness, experience, and education. But only a retard would immediately discount everything he sees in the media without evaluating it.

But regardless, the media is not a tool of the government. The media in America often achieves its best success by attacking the government that the rest of the world likes to claim controls the media.

A politician can't even fuck a babysitter without it being all over the newspaper.

Look at the way you write about America. You obviously have some sort of hatred for America. Based, obviously, on what you have heard in the media.
    Your negative opinions, based on essentially nothing, are already clouding your thoughts.

Please continue your baseless America-hatred, but don't pretend to be an expert.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
    true^

ionno man, shit is different here, all i know is when shit pops off, any one who ever knew SKAMPOE EXISTS is gonna be like ''damn he was right, i should of listened''...
    hahah yeah, all the gen chat ninja's will do a mural in your hood, like big puns

Quote Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
    You get your information from the Australian media.
    bullshit, i read, i have THE INTERNET, i watch your cockhead fat ass micheal more - so thats bullshit, i get NO information from australian media, i never watch the news (no shit) and i refuse to spend $1.20 on a news paper.

Look at the way you write about America. You obviously have some sort of hatred for America.
    oh obviously, stop asuming shit asshole, i said it before, im an open book on this subject.

Please continue your baseless America-hatred, but don't pretend to be an expert.
    how and when did i "pretend to be an expert" ? im futhering the discussion and bring the information i have to the table.

but your american so your always right.

bullshit, i read, i have THE INTERNET, i watch your cockhead fat ass micheal more - so thats bullshit, i get NO information from australian media, i never watch the news (no shit) and i refuse to spend $1.20 on a news paper.

oh obviously, stop asuming shit asshole, i said it before, im an open book on this subject.

how and when did i "pretend to be an expert" ? im futhering the discussion and bring the information i have to the table.

but your american so your always right.
    Please note that I tried to have a reasonable discussion with you despite disagreeing with your views.

I tried to present my views in a reasonable, thought-out fashion and attempted to explain them.

You got mad, and cited "the internet" as valid source of credible information.

I hate Michael Moore. He is a closed-minded idiot. I agree with some of the causes he supports, but he takes away all credibility from them by being sensationalistic.

Either way, all I am saying is that your knowledge of the actual workings of American society is limited by never having been to America.

I would expect that you know more about the Australian government than I do, because YOU LIVE IN AUSTRALIA.
    --youreallfags.

i never said i knew more than you, you realy dont listen when arguing, i said you dont need to live there to understand the shity things your "leaders" do.

i brang up the internet and micheal more because thats where your paranoid anti government wankers put their video's

and if your "views" are that you know me, and you think people outside of america know as much or less (rofl) than you - then your a clench fist. and i wont waste any more time with you.

because all i know is what australian media tells me. idiot.

...........its not impossible for someone outside of america to know more than you about your own country, and its not impossible for them to write a book, and its not impossible for me to read it. understand ?

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    exactly, but you can't call hitler a pussy now can you.
    you dont have to agree with him but the world is moved by ppl that move, whether its the right move in your eyes or the wrong move it takes great people to move.

everyone's got a opinion, only a few have heart
    i didnt know tissy was capable of such a statement. very good point.

...........its not impossible for someone outside of america to know more than you about your own country, and its not impossible for them to write a book, and its not impossible for me to read it. understand ?
    Just because someone writes a book doesn't mean that they are an expert.

It is POSSIBLE that someone who has never been to America knows more about living in America than I do, but I feel that it is very unlikely, for obvious reasons.

I could read books about living in England, Australia, Afghanistan, China, wherever, but I still feel that it is more likely that any person who has spent their entire lives in that country has a better view of life in said country than I do.

I feel like this is pretty obvious.

You OBVIOUSLY look down on Americans, which is find, but I am not pulling this statement out of nowhere. Look at your tone.

I find it Ironic that you would bash media, and then defend your knowledge of America by saying that you read a book...

Either way, I'm not saying youre stupid, but I am saying that, obviously, I PROBABLY know more about life in America than you, just as you probably know more about Australia, Han knows more about life in England, and TSA knows more about life in Nigeria.
    --youreallfags.

you would learn more about something if you experience it. ofcourse ppl will have good political knowledge of America, like they can have with other countries. it would be hard for a foreigner to judge the lifestyle of another country without actually living their though.

THE REAL PCP

Veteran Member

I know holograms exist, but where is the PROOF one was used on 9-11 to make people think planes crashed into wtc?

What about all those people running in the streets...were they holograms?

Isn't it possible to alter the date on video cameras?

The second video that shows the plane flying beside wtc looked like a professionally done video cuz it was very stead in the way it was filmed (MAD SUSPECT - not an amature video!!).

THERE IS LITERALLY ON CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY THE AMERICA GOVERNMENT HAS DONE THAT THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT HASN'T DONE ON AN EQUAL OR SMALLER SCALE DUE TO LIMITED RESOURCES AND NEEDS AND/OR SUPPORTED. IF YOU WANT TO BASH AMERICA SAVE BREATH AND SAY YOU HATE WHITE PEOPLE. THAT'S REALLY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY AND WON't. PUSSEH.