once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 50 cent fears for his life!

IP RELAY OPERATOR R3beLuTionAry's Avatar

Default Re: 50 cent fears for his life!

lmao this shit is funny

Quote Originally Posted by SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
    peace.

adriatic.....

maybe you don't know the story.., no one here awakens in the morning and says to themselves, "OH MY GOD, I MUST GO SEEK AND HUNT DOWN ALL THE INFORMATION I CAN GET ABOUT 50 CENT." Get the fuck outta here (and for the record rap beef is gay...unless someone gets detroyed lyrically..or when it becomes real and someone gets shot...then it changes up people's perspectives on things). It happens to be a topic, and catz are commentin on it. Regardless, shit is real...., 50 already been bucked before...more than once, and probably will be hit up again. It's called karma...better known as Street Justice. This ain't no publicity stunt to gain more credibility...eventho he might try to use it to do so.., but this is REAL life. All the g unit crap, the cameras, the chicks..etc...a whole bunch of redundant nonsense...and is the real fantasy. Gettin shot...is very real homie. And if you've ever stayed in NY, got any family from NY, or know anything about NY.....and of course 50....you'd know that...50 HAS TO WATCH HIS BACK pointblank yo. He's a snitch....and I thought this was OLD "NEWS." b E Z.., catz just buildin on the present topic.

peace

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

"smart dumb ni77as exhibit more hypocrisy than most."
    Yo is there a point to this or are you just ramblin?

I do know the story, thats my point and I don't think a lot of the people here do when I see comments like "whoever this guy Supreme is I hope he takes him out". Supreme is a fucking killer and a drug lord he's not someone to root for cause you don't like 50's music you fucking morons. This is the guy who got 50 touched up the first time cause 50 said his name on Ghetto Quaran and helped Irv Gotti run Murda Inc with blood money.

And Big Bad Ben...I'm calling your ass out!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
    Id personally not wanna see 50 dead as much as I hate wit G-Unit are doin to hip hop. Wit Id rather see happen is these "supposedly" real rappers come out n educate his kind.
    Ok maybe you don't understand these are the same people who had Jam Jamster Jay killed execution style for violating the Murda Inc spearheaded blacklist on 50.

Now what did that do for hip-hop?

And what the fuck are you talking about real rappers coming in to educate his kind. This is what I'm talking about. This isn't about fucking hip-hop this is the real world.

You guys don't like 50. Great. Neither do I actually. What the fuck does that have to with anything? Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Tang9
    I hope the man Takes 50 out
    hahahah crazy shit yo

PreDestinatioN

peace.

adriatic...

perhapz next time you should come clearer then....like u did just now, your previous statement...was just "ramblin" typical tryin to be cool pointless bullshit. And I agree none of this does anything for HIPHOP, but who asked..? I don't think the person who posted this thread was trying to figure out what it can do for hiphop. This is just a discussion...hiphop or not...topics will continue to appear. And I'm happy to see you agree that this is the real world, thanx for basically repeating what I just said. Regardless...

peace

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN
    SubliminaL thA 7th BorN
    of
    PreDestinatioN

"The truth that makes men free is for the most part the truth which men prefer not to hear.."

Quote Originally Posted by SpOk3N
    i dunno about wishing death, but hopefully one of his nuts gets blasted off.

he had it coming tho
    this guys dissed up everybody
    and now hes recruiting alot of peeps into gunit

hes livin the bling life (cars, $$$, models, bling, hennesy, cubans etc)
    he better enjoy it while it lasts

"just coz you have alot of ppl behind you doesnt mean they got your back"
    -Xzibit

peace

Mr Wuniverse

Ok maybe you don't understand these are the same people who had Jam Jamster Jay killed execution style for violating the Murda Inc spearheaded blacklist on 50.

Now what did that do for hip-hop?

And what the fuck are you talking about real rappers coming in to educate his kind. This is what I'm talking about. This isn't about fucking hip-hop this is the real world.

You guys don't like 50. Great. Neither do I actually. What the fuck does that have to with anything? Nothing.

Naw, maybe you dont understand! Im talkin about the hate he gets fae hip hop fans itself makes people wanna see him disappear anyhow! Regardless of who wants to wack him in the real world. When Im talkin about real rappers should be educating him im off topic man. Im sayin those dudes who sayin he should die for fuckin up hip hop, thats wrong, real hip hop peoples should be schoolin him. Kill him that way. What the fuck does it have to do wit anything? It explains everything I said basically! Peace.
    Peace!

Murder Inc done play main ive known it from the holla holla days that mcgriff dude is a real gangsta nigga prob killed more people then 50 cent has killed in his songs.
    Walk In My Shoes, Hurt Ya Feet, Then Yall Gone Know Why I Do Dirt In The Street.

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
    gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com

That's what happens when u hang with the wrong crowd. May seem like ur peoples, but in a while they start to backstab.
    Shaolin Gotz Da Krown.

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

I haven't heard enough of 50 to comment on him as a rapper but I have heard the song in question. I still can't figure out why he would drop info like that in a song. Dissing Fat Joe and Jada is one thing but releasing a song and next thing police turn up at peoples houses is another
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

ppl need 2 grow up wishing death on 50 if 1 of ur boys get shot would it be a joke then?
    My boys don't snitch on drug lords from Queens.

Bare Regular Music

"I don't give a fuck about your cash flow // fuck Bush, I rep Castro" - 7Wounds

hu the fuck did 50 snitch on anyway??? evry1 calls him a snitch, i dont kno y. the cut they was on about is called "Ghetto Quaran" not "Koran" and its off "Guess Who's Back" - DOPE ALBUM, i aint gunna front or hide that shit, its dope. wishin death upon sum 1 is the last thing any man or woman shud do. 50 dissed Mobb Deep on "How To Rob" and now he's signed em, so it aint always catch up on u. why look at pac???? who did he beef wiv that got him dead??? dont even bring Ja into the equation 50 wud stomp on that fucker head any day of the week, Irv Gotti needs incarsceratin, he's too big 4 his boots, thinks he owns this shit n the hood - does he fuck. i can't believe the cops wud even think 50 got Jay killed, thats blasphamy (however its spelt) 50 is like Jay prodigy, Jay taught 50 everthin he cud. i REALLY wanna kno hu dun Jay over, he dun fuck all wrong, he never dissed any 1 did he?? he had nothin to do wiv pushin drugs?? the guy hu shot 50 got killed 2 weeks afta, so the guy they say possibly attempted his life is bullshit, he might have arranged it but im glad it backfired n got his nigga killed. 50's mam used to rule the hood until she died then her affiliates took 50 on and looked afta him n 50 went thru the ranks. got banged up by an undercover cop, came out got signed n said fuck the hood now people hate him.

fuck 50
    i dont give a fuck about his weak crew too

dr dre naw mean
    west killah bee

peace 4.4.4 trumpets
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

Veteran Member
    Back n Forth Queens and Brooklyn (Brownsville), New York

Quote Originally Posted by roughman05
    yo yo big shout out to hiphopgame

Surveilling 50 Cent

Investigators: Fearful rapper targeted by New York druglord

SEPTEMBER 6--Rapper 50 Cent told federal agents that he fears for his life due to a long-running dispute with a New York drug dealer facing charges that he was the secret power behind one of hip-hop's leading labels. The performer (real name: Curtis Jackson) survived a 2000 murder attempt that investigators (and Fiddy himself) believe was orchestrated by Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff, a convicted Queens druglord. A 2003 search warrant affidavit for the Manhattan offices of the Murder, Inc. record label contended that McGriff was still trying to whack 50 Cent and that he "communicates with Murder, Inc. employees concerning the target." Excerpts from the document, authored by IRS agent Francis Mace, are below. "McGriff is tracking 50 Cent's whereabouts through his network of associates," Mace alleged, with his cronies sending ad hoc surveillance reports to McGriff's pager, which was provided to him by the rap label, headed by McGriff's boyhood pal Irving Lorenzo (aka Irv Gotti). One such urgent field report to McGriff--sent by Lorenzo's brother Chris--noted the performer's presence in his old Queens stomping ground: "50 is in the hood guy r. brewer!" Guy R. Brewer Boulevard is in the heart of McGriff's criminal turf. The Mace affidavit noted that while 50 Cent declined to speak about his own shooting, he agreed to be interviewed about the October 2002 murder of Jason Mizell, Run-DMC's Jam Master Jay. Investigators have examined whether Mizell was killed for defying the "blacklist" of his protégé 50 Cent, which was reportedly established by McGriff after he was denigrated by the rapper on a cut called "Ghetto Koran." The Mace affidavit does not disclose what 50 Cent said about the Mizell homicide, but the mere fact that he spoke to probers will surely be used by adversaries, who have tried to portray the star as a police informant. In one monitored text message, Mace noted, McGriff branded 50 Cent "a talking dry snitcher." (4 pages)

TUNE IN: Smoking Gun TV encore airs Friday at 11:30 PM (E/P) on Court TV

Join TSG's mailing list.

function openWindow2(theURL){ winName = 'emailthis'; features = 'scrollbars=yes,width=485,top=185,left=128,resizab le=no,height=' + (screen.availHeight-370); theWindow = window.open(theURL,winName,features); theWindow.focus();}E-mail story to a friend.

LOL ON THE INTERNET ....RIP E MONEY BAGS.

So what's the black man's true religion, who should we follow?
    Use your own intuition, you are tommorrow - Nasir bin Olu Dara

Homie 50 was neva gangsta, he stole his name from a drug lord dude that went by the name of 50 cent (but u prob knew that) They call 50 a snitch cuz when Ja rule stabbed em he told the police an had a restrainin order put on some cats. Tell me this tho 50 claim he got gunz? why he got bodyguards? Now I never felt Pac 2 much but when Pac rolled he rolled wif his homies usually. DMX can go to the projects up in yonkers an have love shown to em an besides that he aint scared of his own people. Oldie u also said "I wouldn wish death upon anybody" but then u claim ur glad that the dude got killed? Chyeah that is why I hate em cuz he done show love to the hood the streets that made em who he is (supposidly). Snoop done anymore either niggas like MC Eiht are real main Eiht been doin it for years an u go to krenshaw an u gone see em grabbin a burger.
    Walk In My Shoes, Hurt Ya Feet, Then Yall Gone Know Why I Do Dirt In The Street.

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
    gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com

FRESH FISH

the thing is, if 50 gets shot its his own fault he just says the rong stuff to the rong people i mean who gets away with making a shaolin diss ? And by the way im 99% sure ja was behinde the attacts on 50, i read an News paper interveiw a while back.