Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: I made some bomb ass chicken wings today.

  1. #1
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,626
    Rep Power
    66

    Default I made some bomb ass chicken wings today.

    I had some wings left over, about 12 of em.

    So i wisked 3 eggs, a little milk, some cayenne pepper, salt and pepper together and dunked the wings in that.
    Than i coated them in flour and fried them in a skillet of oil for about 12 minutes.

    They came out so juicy and crisy. Coated them with some wing sauce a friend of mine left over a few days back. Delicious.

    i'm having people over for the super bowl and im going to make some more.

    Anybody got any good wing sauce recipes??

    I was thinking about combining some hot bbq and teriyaki and seeing how that comes out.
    Look eye, always look eye.

  2. #2
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    godland
    Posts
    4,561
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    jerk seasoning and ranch dressing. season and bake with really hot jerk seasoning and then mix them with ranch in a bowl. serve those bitches like the new york post.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

    "Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

  3. #3
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,950
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Jerk Chicken is one of my favorite chicken preparations, be it wings or grilled breasts. I prefer it with more spice then citrus though
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  4. #4
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,648
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    I had some wings left over, about 12 of em.

    So i wisked 3 eggs, a little milk, some cayenne pepper, salt and pepper together and dunked the wings in that.
    Than i coated them in flour and fried them in a skillet of oil for about 12 minutes.

    They came out so juicy and crisy. Coated them with some wing sauce a friend of mine left over a few days back. Delicious.

    i'm having people over for the super bowl and im going to make some more.

    Anybody got any good wing sauce recipes??

    I was thinking about combining some hot bbq and teriyaki and seeing how that comes out.
    hmmm lol aren't u a little regular Martha Stewart
















































    lol



























    fag

    THE REAL PCP

  5. #5

    Default

    wings are the greatest food known to man, even if they're overpriced i'd still buy them. but i'm the type that goes for the hottest they have. most bars will give you suicide wings, and it'll be frank's red hot with something a little extra, never too intense. i went to this one bar, ordered their hottest wings, the waitress is like "are you sure?" i'm like yeah, no problems i eat hot wings all the time.

    the wings came out black. fucking black, coated in some black hot sauce. you never see black.

    i ate two in a row, and i got really light headed, for the next half hour or so i felt fucked up on something. there were maybe 10 of them there, i think i ate 6. i finished my glass of water, the lady came out with a pitcher of water, and during the course of eating these things i downed the entire pitcher. to calm down the hotness i had to eat some other people's fries and my niece's pizza. my mom took a little taste and it burned the shit out of her tongue, my sister took a bite and had to down a shitload of water.

    fucking most intense meal i've ever eaten.

    apparently, they make the hot sauce, then put it in the fridge for like a week, letting it get more powerful while adding more ingredients. sick motherfuckers, and this was a family bar.

    only one other guy had ordered these before, and he finished the whole thing. he deserves a fucking trophy.

    when i got back i took a piss and forgot to wash my hands first, it burned.

  6. #6
    There is No We ! Wooly Noggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In My House
    Age
    86
    Posts
    776
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    tie them shits to your back


    "E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"

  7. #7
    Veteran Member BIG D O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Somewhwere between concern and not givin a shit....
    Posts
    1,623
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    man, my moms made some ill ass Teryaki wings today and everyone ate them shits up.....I got home and there was 2 left.....smh.....

  8. #8
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,648
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    slap yo momma

    THE REAL PCP

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koolish View Post
    wings are the greatest food known to man, even if they're overpriced i'd still buy them. but i'm the type that goes for the hottest they have. most bars will give you suicide wings, and it'll be frank's red hot with something a little extra, never too intense. i went to this one bar, ordered their hottest wings, the waitress is like "are you sure?" i'm like yeah, no problems i eat hot wings all the time.

    the wings came out black. fucking black, coated in some black hot sauce. you never see black.

    i ate two in a row, and i got really light headed, for the next half hour or so i felt fucked up on something. there were maybe 10 of them there, i think i ate 6. i finished my glass of water, the lady came out with a pitcher of water, and during the course of eating these things i downed the entire pitcher. to calm down the hotness i had to eat some other people's fries and my niece's pizza. my mom took a little taste and it burned the shit out of her tongue, my sister took a bite and had to down a shitload of water.

    fucking most intense meal i've ever eaten.

    apparently, they make the hot sauce, then put it in the fridge for like a week, letting it get more powerful while adding more ingredients. sick motherfuckers, and this was a family bar.

    only one other guy had ordered these before, and he finished the whole thing. he deserves a fucking trophy.

    when i got back i took a piss and forgot to wash my hands first, it burned.

    Interesting story.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I don't want to put the effort in to meeting women Call it $600 a month and that's just $300 a fortnight out of my pay, so what? I get to fuck top of the line 10/10 sluts and not deal with the other bullshit that comes with women
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA
    That's why I really can't fuck with escorts. They're just fucking you cause you paid them so that's wack, they cost money, only seem like a good idea before you nut

  10. #10

    Default

    You know why some people have a tolerance and maybe, dare i say, even crave very hot food constantly?

    Well, i'll tell you.

    When you eat extremely spicy food, it kills tastebuds, and to relieve the pain, your brain releases endorphins.

    Dopamine and the like.

    People are you masochistic.


    And i shit sitting down, unless i'm taking a piss also.



  11. #11

    Default

    ^^I never knew that. Thanks for the info, Pat. I never liked hot food. It's nasty and hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I don't want to put the effort in to meeting women Call it $600 a month and that's just $300 a fortnight out of my pay, so what? I get to fuck top of the line 10/10 sluts and not deal with the other bullshit that comes with women
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA
    That's why I really can't fuck with escorts. They're just fucking you cause you paid them so that's wack, they cost money, only seem like a good idea before you nut

  12. #12
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,391
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I like hot food and cold women.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  13. #13
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,626
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    i dont mind a little spice, but nothing overdone to the point you can't even taste the food or its uncomfortable.

    The Mango Harbanero wing sauce from B Dubs is so tasty but its so damn hot i can only eat three
    Look eye, always look eye.

  14. #14
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,551
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    you failed the digi snack test, you Fgt Nicky!



    Rule #1 (always post a photo of Thy snack)




    Fuckin' Jokers and their half assed threads about acne solution and cracka ass cracka hot wings.



    Fucking disgusts me!

  15. #15
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,626
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    i dont have time for all that. when i see a delicious cuisine i slaved over, i inhale it.
    Look eye, always look eye.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •