once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: If we all had to sit in a room with metal folding chairs and talk for an hour

no actually i am one who is always the most amazed by how people think they can judge another person in REAL life based on what they read here.

theres so many tards on here, like real tards, who truly take your posting habits as true definitions for you as a person

ive never got that, i only post on here as entertainment, i think everyone else should be the same to an extent, this means nothing, NOTHING, its not life, its just words on a screen.

i dont see how people can get worried about embarrasing themselves to people they dont know lol

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    no actually i am one who is always the most amazed by how people think they can judge another person in REAL life based on what they read here.
    True...but its painfully obvious that you accually blast pop music in your whip

i may or may not do anything i say or do

the point is it doesnt matter

i actually was bumpin cannibal ox on my way to football practise this very night if you must know, it was rainy, cold, it was the right time for it.

Quote Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
    what happened to your halo sig geek? tired of sonning yourself by showin niggas that the only thing u shooting is videos of u shooting virtual guns all day? fuckin nerd
    lmao, killed more living things with a rifle than you, you would'nt even know how to use a bolt action - fuckin city slick'n canook.

i still love h.e.r. NAKHI the SOLORIAN's Avatar

I would get up...

pick up the chair(metal right?)

and proceed to beat Noel411 over the head til I saw brain matter leakin out.....

real talk

click the sig if you vatican status

Quote Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post
    I'd be sitting in da corner keeping an eye on the weird ass niggaz...I'd be the first to tackle that blunt too, I'd finish it then build another straight after and blaze that shyt up....whoever could hold they're on would get a toke -

LMAO Nakhi..wowsers.

I'd compliment Fermi on his beard. Nice.

CONservative goverMENt

Quote Originally Posted by ilzPotent View Post
    LMAO Nakhi..wowsers.

yeah I try not to let this internet shit bother me but dude really is a nutbag....and something happened a few years back that was just uncalled for and if I ever ran into him or CD I told myself all my righteous ways would go out the window and the savage in me would come out

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Hilarious. Nobody here has really bothered me to this point yet. I'm still waiting. Heat came the closest.

Will there be wine and a raw bar? Or else I'm not coming to this shindig.

CONservative goverMENt

Id bring in a load of cans and a bag of coke, offer everyone a can and a line, then get drunk and realize everyone took my coke, get mad, and probably cry in a corner.

Id probably try to butt-rape spunkonitgod and blamb it on the alcohol.

this posting pictures of each other for acceptance among e-males must be quite degrading for you?

i think i'm high

i'll be providing the cheeses...a wide variety to fancy any and everybodies tastebuds...the seafood i will have caterd from the lobster house....mmmm indeed....bring a bib and an appetite....and dont forget 2 bring your delecious self illz....yesssss....

Realness

this posting pictures of each other for acceptance among e-males must be quite degrading for you?
    Who are you referring to?

You really think that? LOL - Ghostlaced, I believe you've been here long enough to know I'm the underdog here. I don't care whether they accept me or not. Im a character. Its what I do to complete the picture and I happen to know some folks here find it quite annoying. I'm an illusion. I love to annoy people. Don't you get it yet? I'll dissappear for several months. and then come back rattle things up and then disappear again. hmm, do I feel degraded? Not one bit bub. This is what I call entertainment. Would it make you feel better if I took them all down? Demand it and I just might.

CONservative goverMENt

Quote Originally Posted by ilzPotent View Post

damn you are so sexy