once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: THE COOL KIDS TABLE-who gets to sit an who doesnt?

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    B, you're not invited cause you're racist against blind people.
    LMBO... Blind is a race now??? SMH... I can't keep up...

*Goes back to dancing on top of the table...*
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

dont worry, ur there too... all of The CANNIBAL COVENANT have seats ...

THE REAL PCP

Your argument is invalid:

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    yea, im good. im gonna sit at the white cool kids table
    you are racist aren't you?

Fuck sitting, I'm hitting on the lunchlady.

skamp why dont you try the jenny craig table for a couple weeks first

yeah its like the lion(style) the shark(skamp) the gorrila(tsa) and the baldeagle(fredy)

all at the top of the food chains. all are admired, seen as trophy kills and a right of passage to manhood.

the lion

lions are constantly hunted yet feared at the same time. one on one, very few have the heart to challenge a lion.

usually it takes a team to kill or capture one. everyone loves to disrespect a lion because what a lion represents. royalty that surround themselves with beautiful females.

the shark

sharks eat anything and will fuck you up provoked or unprovoked. we still don't know what causes shark attacks. mainly sharks will leave you alone until they are hungry for blood.

sharks are attracted to the kills of other marine life and will attack any animals that are in that area.

Silverback

gorillas are aggressive animals. very territorial. they attack without mercy and do not stop even after their opponent is no longer moving. they are feared by most of the animal kingdom though many displays of aggression are only for show.

mateless male gorillas can often be found sitting at home alone in the mountain grass.

The Bald eagle.

the king of the skies. and eagles vision is telescopic allowing it to spot a rabbit from as far away as 3 miles.

the eagles justice is swift and calculated.

the eagle is an endangered species as many native austrialian eagles have lost the will to mate with female eagles and are sterile.

Last edited by Uncle Steezo; 01-31-2009 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YungSunny View Post
    Fuck sitting, I'm hitting on the lunchlady.
    fuck the lunch lady!!! we gotz whore guhlores

and for thos not in the cool kids table

sit next to this

THE REAL PCP

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    yeah its like the lion(style) the shark(skamp) the gorrila(tsa) and the baldeagle(fredy)

all at the top of the food chains. all are admired, seen as trophy kills and a right of passage to manhood.

the lion

lions are constantly hunted yet feared at the same time. one on one, very few have the heart to challenge a lion.

usually it takes a team to kill or capture one. everyone loves to disrespect a lion because what a lion represents. royalty that surround themselves with beautiful females.

the shark

sharks eat anything and will fuck you up provoked or unprovoked. we still don't know what causes shark attacks. mainly sharks will leave you alone until they are hungry for blood.

sharks are attracted to the kills of other marine life and will attack any animals that are in that area.

Silverback

gorillas are aggressive animals. very territorial. they attack without mercy and do not stop even after their opponent is no longer moving. they are feared by most of the animal kingdom though many displays of aggression are only for show.

mateless male gorillas can often be found sitting at home alone in the mountain grass.

The Bald eagle.

the king of the skies. and eagles vision is telescopic allowing it to spot a rabbit from as far away as 3 miles.

the eagles justice is swift and calculated.

the eagle is an endangered species as many native austrialian eagles have lost the will to mate with female eagles and are sterile.

exactly

we are a prized kill..

THE REAL PCP

its obvious the kids that wont make it to the table will try and revolt, make it "un-cool", but the fact is, the cool kids run the school and are the ones all the girls talk about at lunch

i actualy feel a bit bad when i come to ask someone for a lunch swap, it just looks so borring at the average posters table, i mean, we have spare seats, we just dont want most of you

but you kids are to busy discussing how great george bush was and whats better soccer or nfl

Quote Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
    its obvious the kids that wont make it to the table will try and revolt, make it "un-cool", but the fact is, the cool kids run the school and are the ones all the girls talk about at lunch

i actualy feel a bit bad when i come to ask someone for a lunch swap, it just looks so borring at the average posters table, i mean, we have spare seats, we just dont want most of you

but you kids are to busy discussing how great george bush was and whats better soccer or nfl
    HAHAHAH WERD WERD NIGGAZ IS MAD CUZ THEY GOTTA ROAM THE HALLS AFTER LUNCH LOOKIN LIKE THIS

THE REAL PCP

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post

im workin on it

Default SCHOOLS IN - all the teachers all the books

So its that time of the year again, when old friendships have faded and new ones have formed over the christmas break, stories to be told, and lunch money to get juxed.

All the tables are up for grabs, old territories are invalid and everyone is talking about where the cool kids will be sitting because they want to be at the next table over

the first people to sit down are the emo kids, they had no chance and they knew it so they sat down to get their ipods out and plan a school shooting

the new kids noticed the tables were going so they claimed the one in the middle of the room expecting the cool kid in form room that said hello would sit with them

the sports fans sat together to discuss which of the two sports they were talking about today was better even though they are barely anything like each other and have nothing in common

then SHOCK/HORROR/DISMAY the cool kids have already gathered and sat in the corner.

making the popular girl table very happy

AND SKAMPOE STILL BEATIN NIGGAZ FOR THEIR TATOR TOTS!

THE REAL PCP

Skamp must be the captain of the football team.