Thread: News Flash Hugh Jackman Is Not Wolverine

Default News Flash Hugh Jackman Is Not Wolverine

Fuck It I'm Tired Of Holding It In This Cat Sucks As Wolverine!!!! He Displays None That Tough Guy Attitude That Everyone Knows Him For. The Wolverine In All Animated Versions Is Betta Than This Guy. To Me People Accept Him As Wolverine Because That's Who The Studio Picked And That's Who Were Stuck With. Somebody Tell Me Betta

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

who would YOU pick?
    i think he's done a fine job smoking cigars stabbing people throughout the movies
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

Yeah And That's About All He's Done. To Tell You The Truth I Don't Know Who Could Play Him But From What I See It's Not Meant For Jackoffman

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

well if you can't name anyone else better for the job than stfu and stop capitalizing all your words ya weirdo
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

Jackman is short enough and is able to get his hair in the same style as Wolvie so I say it's all good.

Well, My pick is, and always will be Clint Eastwood. His voice to me is STILL the Wolverine voice I think he would sound like.

Picture Clint from the Good the bad and the ugly as wolverine. Those eyes, his voice, and definitely the attitude.

If clint was 20 years younger
    Last edited by Twiztid-Wutang; 02-03-2009 at 05:00 PM.

i gotta agree with thread starter,ive been saying this for a while now although i think those trailers ive seen so far are dope but he really sometimes cant pull off the no give a fuck bad atttude wolverne

You are not your job Tyler Durden's Avatar

Nah man, Hugh Jackman is skilled in the art of Logan.

I think he's been killing it, at least in the first two films, the last stand was a bit iffy

his voice kind of sucks (too wimpy, not enough bass or gravel to it), but i think he does a decent job.

clint eastwood from the sergio leone days would be amazing, i always pictured his voice like one of those gravelly voiced old western actors.

i hope the wolverine movie is good, but i don't get why they are bringing in gambit, blob, emma frost, storm as a little girl...what does that have to do with weapon x?

Quote Originally Posted by vay727 View Post
    his voice kind of sucks (too wimpy, not enough bass or gravel to it), but i think he does a decent job.

clint eastwood from the sergio leone days would be amazing, i always pictured his voice like one of those gravelly voiced old western actors.

i hope the wolverine movie is good, but i don't get why they are bringing in gambit, blob, emma frost, storm as a little girl...what does that have to do with weapon x?
    Their doing it for many reasons:

1)They havent had them in the prior 3 x-men movies
    2) For the logan haters sick of seeing him in the limelight in said 3 movies, It gives them a reason to want to see it.
    3)Lack of plot or true knowledge of the actual origin, so they want to lighten it up with fanboy nods

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twiztid_wutang View Post
    Well, My pick is, and always will be Clint Eastwood. His voice to me is STILL the Wolverine voice I think he would sound like.

Picture Clint from the Good the bad and the ugly as wolverine. Those eyes, his voice, and definitely the attitude.

If clint was 20 years younger
    I totally agree with this here. Clint in his younger years would fit the role perfectly. But I think Hugh is doing a descent job.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."