once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

View Poll Results: Which is the best producer

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • True Master

41 45.56%
  • 4th disciple

43 47.78%
  • Mathmatics

6 6.67%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who's the best Wu producer? true master,4th disciple or mathmatics

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    Bronze and I should NOT be nominated at all.
    Why? Taking nothing away from any of them but i certainly enjoy Bronzes beats more than Mathematics and possibly 4th.

I voted for True Master though. The beats on that KRS album were sick, although imo its a shame they were given to KRS and not someone better or wu affiliated.

Their all great but I had to vote 4th Disciple for the incredible beats he did on Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars. Those were some of the best beats I've ever heard.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Why? Taking nothing away from any of them but i certainly enjoy Bronzes beats more than Mathematics and possibly 4th.

I voted for True Master though. The beats on that KRS album were sick, although imo its a shame they were given to KRS and not someone better or wu affiliated.
    As wu mcs why they don't ask him to produce more tracks. Krs one trusted him not like wu members.

4th disciple.

Let it be known. 4th and Tru production wise are streets ahead of the rest of the wu elements I think. The other wu elements may surpass 4th and tru in time but to this point based on bodies of work Tru and 4th are far ahead. Bronze's beats tend to lack energy and Cilva are good but I don't hear individuality in his beats. 4th and True seem to have their own chamber within the wu sound, the rest don't or their chambers are not inspirational or charismatic at all.

Its True for me because like someone said he seems to never make a bad beat. 4th has variety but I don't think he has as much consistency. But the difference in consistency is minimal. Also I like that Trues beats seem to be beats that can bang on commercial radio but do not compromise the integrity of the wu sound. Think Dangerous Ground, and Yall been warned.

4th disciple easily...imo he's almost on par with RZA

RZA at his best is insane, unfathomable genius.
    However, if I had to choose only producer to do my hypothetical album (if I could emcee, and with an unlimited budget) - it would be True Master, hands down.
    His beats are a touch of divine grace in the murky and unpredictable abyss of the Wuniverse.
    Most would plump for Triumph as the best track on Forever - but for me, Heaterz sent me into orbit when i first heard it. Hearing the instrumental for Heaterz alone makes me feel like I've been baptised at Bethany on the banks of Jordan. All his work is amazing and timeless, and on occasion - outshines even the Abbott.
    It's sad to hear the interview with J-Ronin. I hope that he does not think the "subversive hand" is from within the Wu camp; although it does make me wonder... I remember Power having a run-in with him a few years ago about some mediocre shit.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdEyeVizion View Post
    True Master, that's word. Did he ever made ONE wack beat? Nope, only straight up Wu-bangers. I'd even pick him over RZA
    True Master for me too!
    Yo!

PRODIGAL SUN

fourth, because I said so

Default True/4th

Difference is that 4th dusciple had produced much more beats than true master, so he had more average beats than true.
    That i love with true , its beats are ever the same style

Math not surprised me since long time ( last good proction are pencil and 421 beat with deck and steet) , math has lost has lost his own style
    The best beats of math are:
    Oh donna, cobra clutch,wu banga,fatal sting, 2 beats on 2nd killarmy, muzzle tie and pointun fingers, uncontrolled substance, mic trippin high price, pencil

4th disc;
    Illisions for me is one of the best, burn bridges, cash still rules,older gods,tai chi,not promised tomorrow,science project,almost there, soldiers of darkness, washed in blood,9th chamber......

True had produced one of the best track of the wu with triumph , its yall been warned

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

4th Disciple is probably the most gifted producer I've ever heard.

"Did he ever made ONE wack beat? Nope,"

Paper Plates & Prince Of The Empire State

true master for this

best wu beat ever in y opinion

I want to ensure that 4th gets his props as well. TBH there is nothing to choose between 4th and True. True makes nothing but bangers but fourth's ability to make awkward sounding patterns sound addictive and smooth is unparallelled. I love 4th's beats as much as I love True's but True edge's it for me because I just slighlty prefer his beats more. DJ Math has some bangers as well but quality control is his problem. In an ideal world 4th and True would produce all wu tang material along with Rza. When that did happen we had Wu Tang Forever! Flawless production. So to balance things up I am going to vote for 4th now.