once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34

Thread: former KKK member apologizes to black man he beat 50 years ago

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Wu Vatican
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ny
    Age
    33
    Posts
    8,323
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    i saw that. no such thing as too little to late in that regards to me. shit, its in the past, no one can do anything about that. we can only build for the future.



    and art santonio is just another bum ass wide out, who happend to have a good game against a SHIT cardinals defense. dont get your hopes up like hes the next j.rice kid.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

    People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

  3. #3
    sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,816
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    good post

  4. #4
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    24,028
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    i saw that. no such thing as too little to late in that regards to me. shit, its in the past, no one can do anything about that. we can only build for the future.



    and art santonio is just another bum ass wide out, who happend to have a good game against a SHIT cardinals defense. dont get your hopes up like hes the next j.rice kid.
    fuck you ya soccer fag, Santonio has been beastin it and always come up big in the clutch.
    Look eye, always look eye.

  5. #5
    Wu Vatican
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ny
    Age
    33
    Posts
    8,323
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    fuck you ya soccer fag, Santonio has been beastin it and always come up big in the clutch.

    ahh fuck off you duster. santonio homles is the rich mans rosco parish. aint no thing but a chicken wing dog.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

    People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

  6. #6
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    24,028
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    i just had to correct you on your wrongness within the assbackwardness of the world that you mentally live in which you think soccer is better than the NFL.
    Look eye, always look eye.

  7. #7
    You are not your job Tyler Durden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Paper Street Soap Company.
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,445
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Nice post Art, you gonna Make Povery History with the next one?



  8. #8
    sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,816
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    nba > mlb > everything else

  9. #9
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,149
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    lmfao at how nicky switched up this thread.
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  10. #10
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    47,093
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    i just had to correct you on your wrongness within the assbackwardness of the world that you mentally live in which you think soccer is better than the NFL.

    This motherfucker is redeeming himself in my eyes.

  11. #11
    Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    1344 Queens Blvd. (with my parents)
    Posts
    16,745
    Rep Power
    98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post

    and art santonio is just another bum ass wide out, who happend to have a good game against a SHIT cardinals defense. dont get your hopes up like hes the next j.rice kid.

    i don't even know what this is in reference to, but i never said that santonio was the next jerry rice. the guy made the greatest catch in super bowl history, and for some reason you want to vent to me about it.

    i don't know why you people have such a hard time admitting when somebody is good that you hate. i hate ray lewis, but he is one of the top 2 middle linebackers i have ever seen play the game. i hate bill belicheck, but he is one of the best coaches i have ever seen. i hated deion sanders, but he was the greatest cover corner to ever play the game.

    you guys aren't real sports fans. if you can't enjoy possibly the greatest super bowl ever because the steelers ended up winning it, then you are fucking retarded.

  12. #12
    Wu Vatican
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ny
    Age
    33
    Posts
    8,323
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    i just had to correct you on your wrongness within the assbackwardness of the world that you mentally live in which you think soccer is better than the NFL.


    fool please. just because i can comprehend and appreciate two sports of polar opposites and at the same time see which one is better, soccer, dont let it blow your mind dog.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

    People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

  13. #13
    Wu Vatican
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ny
    Age
    33
    Posts
    8,323
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    i don't even know what this is in reference to, but i never said that santonio was the next jerry rice. the guy made the greatest catch in super bowl history, and for some reason you want to vent to me about it.

    i don't know why you people have such a hard time admitting when somebody is good that you hate. i hate ray lewis, but he is one of the top 2 middle linebackers i have ever seen play the game. i hate bill belicheck, but he is one of the best coaches i have ever seen. i hated deion sanders, but he was the greatest cover corner to ever play the game.

    you guys aren't real sports fans. if you can't enjoy possibly the greatest super bowl ever because the steelers ended up winning it, then you are fucking retarded.

    greatest catch in super bowl history. HA sports fans today kill me, everything is the best. best game, best play, best catch, best throw, best shot. yet they all seem to have happened in the last sporting even they watched.

    have you watched all 40 something super bowls? have you seen every catch every made in the super bowls? can you really say that is the best catch in super bowl histroy?
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

    People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

  14. #14
    Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    1344 Queens Blvd. (with my parents)
    Posts
    16,745
    Rep Power
    98

    Default

    no, but i have seen 24 of the 43 superbowls. and i have seen enough highlights of all 43 superbowls to know that was best catch. unless you think nfl films decides to leave the best catches out of their highlight videos. the only 2 that are even close to that are david tyree's catch last year and lynn swann's catch in superbowl X.


    you be the judge...






  15. #15
    Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over There
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,323
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    The white man sees a thread about a fellow cracker apologizing for wrongs and he changes the subject to football.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •