once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: to all the people that place Ugod above Ghostface in their wu list - explain that

Default Re: to all the people that place Ugod above Ghostface in their wu list - explain that

Quote Originally Posted by adriatic
    Where did he say he hates GZA?

And fuck the bullshit U-God is the bottom rung of Wu-Tang. I'm not saying he's never had his moments and he has made contributions to the group but he's not the worlds greatest emcee and he just keeps digging his hole deeper and deeper on top of it.

He's definitely no Ghostface.
    past threads he has hated on GZA

U-God's better now cause of 2 verses?

SMH
    and everyone has their own opinion, respect that. Just because I think Ghostface is lyrically better than U God does not mean that someone who thinks U God is better is wrong, it is all a matter of taste. Stop taking your opinion to be the literal truth because it makes you look like a conceited bastard.

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

Default Re: to all the people that place Ugod above Ghostface in their wu list - explain that

Quote Originally Posted by mic-coard-strangler
    shut up idiots
    Oh darn.....its that time of the month I guess.....

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

based on the fact that this guy has a history of crying about people noy liking ghostface as much as he does, this thread should be closed.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

its some peoples person preferences... deal with it!

BIG L Rest In Peace

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36
    based on the fact that this guy has a history of crying about people noy liking ghostface as much as he does, this thread should be closed.
    agreed

i like u-god more than ghostface. not to say that ironman isn't better than golden arms redemption....but just saying, on a one on one level....u-god is the better IMO.
    http://www.dopegame.com/index.php?ref=23302

some of you guys are hypocrites, not mentioning any names. but you guys will be like oh dont be hatin on people if they like u-god its just their opinion, then we see posts like pussy with teeth doesnt like gza so he is wack. everyone needs to just chill and realize that your not gonna change someones opinion of an emcee just cuz your opinion differs. i could listen to any of the 9 generals all day. all of them have made their suck ass songs even rza (i.e. We Pop) but they all have mad skills, how else would they make it into the wu.
    through songs i write, my wrongs i right
    if you wanna fight the power, get the power to fight

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

UGod is very good

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

No offence, this is a waste of time to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by deadlymelody
    Haha I forgot pussy with teeth was a GZA hater.

Therefore, this thread is no longer relevant.
    iam far from beein a gza hater..t ome hes nr 3 in the clan and thats all...

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36
    Sorry Wade I can't agree even taking into account that he's a huge Ghost fan. Cause there's a whole clique of obsessed GZA fans at this site...some who very obviously outed themselves in this thread...and no one says shit.

Oh and for Sun Tzu's hoe ass...liking Ghost more doesn't mean he hates on GZA.

Liking DMX's first album more than Liquid Swords doesn't mean he hates GZA either.

Its, as you're so quick to say (provided it agrees with yours) an OPINION, so shut your little pre-menstrual ass up.

Ghostface is better by miles, but then it's upon people's opinions.
    Shaolin Gotz Da Krown.

It's just people's opinions. Just accept it.

Sorry Wade I can't agree even taking into account that he's a huge Ghost fan. Cause there's a whole clique of obsessed GZA fans at this site...some who very obviously outed themselves in this thread...and no one says shit.
    tru,

but have you seen any of these Gza fans make whole threads complaining about how someone doesnt think Gza is the best or how someone thinks this member is better than Gza?
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

I can see ways in which U-God is better than Ghost. I can see the other way around too though.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon