once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: to all the people that place Ugod above Ghostface in their wu list - explain that

John W. Henry

Default Re: to all the people that place Ugod above Ghostface in their wu list - explain that

you are stupid man.. why all these lame threads about ghosts.. some might feel his raw voice.. as ghost doesnt have a voice no where near u-gods.. lol

dont get me wrong i wouldnt, but still.... LAME THREAD!

Veteran Member mic-cord-strangler's Avatar

Default Re: to all the people that place Ugod above Ghostface in their wu list - explain that

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36
    tru,

but have you seen any of these Gza fans make whole threads complaining about how someone doesnt think Gza is the best or how someone thinks this member is better than Gza?
    word
    1st king

The next U-God album should be called, "The Weakest Link".

hello

Quote Originally Posted by Qwiffersniffer
    The next U-God album should be called, "The Weakest Link".
    wow !! great !...now ur naming wu members future albums

And I'ma remain in the scene and reign supreme and go to many extremes by any means

^^^lol

who spit nicer on "Its Yourz" and "Bells of War"? Ugod or Ghost?

u-god had both of those verses
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Quote Originally Posted by LordReveal
    I would rate U-God as the wackest in the Wu. But I'm not sayin that he is wack. U-God is a fantastic MC. In a crew, somebody gotta be the wackest and somebody gotta be the dopest. For me, GZA is the dopest and U-God is the wackest. For somebody else it may be the other way around. I respect everybody's opinion.
    masta killa's the weakest
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

The Poet You Never Were 9th Warrior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz
    masta killa's the weakest
    i disagree but i respect ur opinion

^see that wat all of u people shud b sayin

the wu is wu and evry member brings sumthin
    who cares whos is the weakest link its a GROUP

u god's gangsta an u know it...if u said this shit to his face, he'd prolly sock u in the throat.....he's so raw...fuckin soldier.....

i dont know about lately but he killed it on alot of albums. he's got that raw talent thru an thru. that shit everyone wants the wu to be like....grimy gangsta hiphop legends. or some shit....most fans want wu tang to rule the rap game an they used to, i dont care to much any more. u god, raekwon, Gza, Ghost, ins, rza,...all of the clan cats sounded dangerous when they first dropped. now some half assed weak rappers are in the light,...an peeps know wu was the hardest rap group,...I hope the wu gets the title back, back to u god....his flow is the "fuck you up" flow. he's dope

masta killas cool, but i dont really like his rhymes cuz he doesnt rhyme half the time.

peace
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

i can listen to almost any ugod verse just for his voice. hes got one of the best voices in hip hop man. even that black shampoo song, i can listen just for his deep baratone vocals. and if you dont think hes got ill rhymes, listen to diesel, or semi-automatic full rap metal jacket. dope shit.
    through songs i write, my wrongs i right
    if you wanna fight the power, get the power to fight