once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Niggermania: What do you think about Nigger's paws?

Food stamps don't exist anymore. They stop that so people won't go "Bust a dollar food stamp for change". People were getting money that way. Now, they put the money on cards to prevent people from receiving change.. In Michigan, it's called a Bridge Card (EBT).
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

oh, thx for the info. i was wondering how cats was watching "cory in the house" on they phone.

so how much change do you get for a dollar?
    how many dollars do you need to get a nickelodeon flip?

you actually hate me and want me to die in real life because inside of you i have created a feeling that would only be justified but such pain.

im not big on explainations but my dad has been in nigeria for a while and said we can get free food cause of it. it was funny and we got free food. i eat the free food and it tasted good, though i cooked some of it shittily. I mean, i tired but sometimes you fuck up.

don't post about my mom tho, that's disgusting. This is what you are. as a man. I mean you can so that you can win e-be3f and feel great. but i think its pathetic for forums and wouldn't do it.

i advise growing out of this because your way to old to have this be what you do 18 hours of the day (i once saw a day style didn't log off).

just grow up. grow out of it you know. its not benefitting you and i don't have any feelings towards you. i just want you to grow up because i know with that can trigger a chain reaction that will change alot of things in real and e-life for you. this is too much stress for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    you actually hate me and want me to die in real life because inside of you i have created a feeling that would only be justified but such pain.

im not big on explainations but my dad has been in nigeria for a while and said we can get free food cause of it. it was funny and we got free food. i eat the free food and it tasted good, though i cooked some of it shittily. I mean, i tired but sometimes you fuck up.

don't post about my mom tho, that's disgusting. This is what you are. as a man. I mean you can so that you can win e-be3f and feel great. but i think its pathetic for forums and wouldn't do it.

i advise growing out of this because your way to old to have this be what you do 18 hours of the day (i once saw a day style didn't log off).

just grow up. grow out of it you know. its not benefitting you and i don't have any feelings towards you. i just want you to grow up because i know with that can trigger a chain reaction that will change alot of things in real and e-life for you. this is too much stress for you.

NICE BLOG

No artificial sleazy

Buahahhaha kids bloggin' these days and don't even know it.

Web 2.0 is ruining peoples lives more than hip hop ever could

Quote Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
    Buahahhaha kids bloggin' these days and don't even know it.

Web 2.0 is ruining peoples lives more than hip hop ever could
    hahahahahahahah!

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    i'm sorry derrik.

don't call the police on me. i got warrants. one for felony aggrivated subscriptions.

i don't need that kinda drama in my life.
    roflmao!
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Veteran Member

TSA is trying really hard to make funny threads except they are not funny.

The desperation is leaking thru my screen.

TSA, take some time off from WuCorp for a bit.