once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46

Thread: The Ruler Of Genchat

  1. #1
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,672
    Rep Power
    228

    Default The Ruler Of Genchat

    I AM HIM




    THE REAL PCP

  2. #2

    Default



    Here is your throne sire...
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  3. #3
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,690
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    If your really the ruler then can you order beautifulrock to get the fanboy tattoo of me removed from his devil leg?



  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
    If your really the ruler then can you order beautifulrock to get the fanboy tattoo of me removed from his devil leg?


    That shit is never coming off, I have AC slater on my left leg, Lisa Turtle on my bicep, and I'm rockin' the screech dome pubic hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  5. #5
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,672
    Rep Power
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post


    Here is your throne sire...
    thats right faggot, i shitted all over uuuuuuuuu... bum.

    THE REAL PCP

  6. #6
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,690
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    So you and the principal moderator Big Belding are both rocking Screech Dome pubic hairs? So its gotta be like that?


    Damn. The hot school nurse Ms Rza is gonna be picking out crabs until graduation.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
    thats right faggot, i shitted all over uuuuuuuuu... bum.
    faggot..shitted...blah blah blah blah blah....you're fat.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
    So you and the principal moderator Big Belding are both rocking Screech Dome pubic hairs? So its gotta be like that?


    Damn. The hot school nurse Ms Rza is gonna be picking out crabs until graduation.
    Those aren't crabs, my mommy calls them galloping dandruff.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  9. #9
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,672
    Rep Power
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    faggot..shitted...blah blah blah blah blah....you're fat.
    cry argentinaaa cryyyyyy

    THE REAL PCP

  10. #10
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default


  11. #11
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,672
    Rep Power
    228

    Default



    THE REAL PCP

  12. #12
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,672
    Rep Power
    228

    Default

    i am the ruler of genchat and i drink dasboot






    THE REAL PCP

  13. #13
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,672
    Rep Power
    228

    Default

    yup

    i
    am
    him

    THE REAL PCP

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Age
    13
    Posts
    15,765
    Rep Power
    78

    Default

    i bet you are proud of being the self proclaimed ruler of an internet forum sub forum frequent by 20 year olds

    my son just graduated from oxford university proud

    scoring the winning goal in the football world cup proud

    LOL i bet this ranks among your life achievements

    you probably tell all the greaseball's at the BBQ "sheeth niggeth i'm duh roorer of gene chat nahmean ... peeth to wu corp"
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

  15. #15
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,672
    Rep Power
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BONERFARM JERKERWRISTS View Post
    i bet you are proud of being the self proclaimed ruler of an internet forum sub forum frequent by 20 year olds

    my son just graduated from oxford university proud

    scoring the winning goal in the football world cup proud

    LOL i bet this ranks among your life achievements

    you probably tell all the greaseball's at the BBQ "sheeth niggeth i'm duh roorer of gene chat nahmean ... peeth to wu corp"

    THE REAL PCP

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •