once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Raekwon - Realer (feat. Maino)

His first verse sounds like it was written by Jadakiss lol

Its interesting how Raekwon is NEVER saying whether a song is on CL2 or not.

Overalll, I hope this song isnt on CL2.

Maino is wack
    "Borough hopping, copping bricks, bags, burners and kicks City slickers, circling the strip, working them tricks"
    -Rebel INS the GREAT!!!

I feel like its obvious this song aint on cuban linx II cuz websites have even said it wasnt.....its a joint just like the one with crooked I just music being released so ppl start payin attention 2 rae again
    I'm the Greatest Scientifically Inclined Mind Since Einstein!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    Im still ASTOUNDED by how much impact "Grindin" beat has had on hip hop since it dropped. There must of been 100 copies of that song in some form.

ASTOUNDED.
    ya, but that beat's just a throwback to minimalistic old school run-dmc type stuff. I couldn't listen to the song, maino's garbage and as soon as that hook came in, i closed the zshare window. stereotypical trash. and anyone who thinks this is on cuban linx 2 is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by corky831 View Post
    the fact that ik the vibe wont have a wack beat like this seeing as state of grace and wu ooh are 1000 times better than this radio friendly beat so ik straight up this would not be on CL II .....and wtf would maino be on CL II i feel its common sense
    no. you dont know what vibe this will have.
    you dont know.
    you've never heard it.
    you have dreams and aspirations for the album but whats the point of that? you have no premeditated 'vibe' when you first heard wutang
    and had to had one you would be pissed they dont sound like snoop and dre. or something else that stupid.

just take the album as a collection of music and when it comes you'll hear it, not a fucking utopia in your head that you made up based on nothing really.

Mauling Panda's Rampage Dominus Santorini's Avatar

Gotta say I like this shit. Not a Maino fan, but his shit was straight.

I like Rae's flow on this joint. There are times where his flow doesn't fit, but it sounds dope on this beat.

Death Poet

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED
    Maino>>Nas
    Crazy?

it doesnt have to be "cuban linx 2 level" just to be a tight song...yall r retarded sometimes...

maino shouldnt be anywhere near a wu album...let alone OB4CL II the most anticipated wu album ever probably...

the beat is aight i could fucks wit it...but the chorus is wack and maino is fuckin garbage

and to the kid that said maino is btr than nas? come on son lol r u for real...i cant believe someone would actually think that

4 real if ud want this song on CL II u guys have lowered ur fuckin standards 4 real this is like a 3-3.5 outta 5 track
    I'm the Greatest Scientifically Inclined Mind Since Einstein!!!!

man i like this track. The vibe is on some BOSS Scarface gangsta shit. And Raekwon never falls short on his flow. He always on point.