Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Royal Fam -- The Legacy video

Quote Originally Posted by Weng View Post
    actually what he (hell razah, not priest btw) says on tai chi is "it's 9-6" i heard the uncensored version. it also makes sense with the following rhymes
    but why would they put the sound of flames to cover up the lyrics 9-6, and how does 96 make sence with the following lines when they just said 9-6 and the 6 wouldnt rhyme with armageton, but 7 or 11 would, but their would be no reason to censor the 9-7.

please refute my argument if you can

and further more, what are the chances of just happening to make a video with a plane crashing into the tower, showing a bomb or an atack on n.y. would be one thing, but to specificaly show a plane crashing into the tower is eery

not to mention that apparently there were people in hip hop who knew 911 was going to happen before the event

´I was home sleeping when it happened. Dr. Malachi Z York already warned that this was going to happed years ago so it was not a surprise. I don’t think it really affected hip-hop. It happened to affect the economy´

-richard raw of lost children of bablylon
    from this interview:

http://www.wu-international.com/misc...0Interview.htm

Thanks for the video, never seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by Weng View Post
    actually what he (hell razah, not priest btw) says on tai chi is "it's 9-6" i heard the uncensored version. it also makes sense with the following rhymes
    allright mr. willson, but not really, cause

1. the verce i am talking about is on INFORMATION not TAI CHI.

2. he actually says it twice, on the begining of TAI CHI i always thought he was saying, ´its niether´, but its an exact sound bite from the verce on INFORMATION, saying, ´its, 9-? (edited), beware of biochips, and on information he says, ´remeber 9-6 beware of biochips (a reference to the verce on TAI CHI) now its 9-sound of flames(edited) armagedon.

3. So concedering the fact that on the interview i posted above the lost children of babylon claim to have close relation to killah priest and hell razah, it makes sence that the lost children of baylon told killah priest about 911 before it happened, and he incorperated it into HEAVEY MENTAL in a cryptic form.

Nice, I hadn't seen this vide before, although you would be forgiven for thinking it's just a Timbo solo as opposed to Royal Fam.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

i saw this video once back in the day but they didn't play the whole thing though