once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Wu Ooh was played on Shade 45 this morning

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Wu Ooh was played on Shade 45 this morning

Shade 45, the radio station owned by Eminem on Sirius Satellite radio, played Wu Ooh this morning....good to see the track gettin more buzz and radio play aside from hot 97

Hip Hop Nation also played Criminology Part 2 yesterday

^ really? hip hop nation? they always play real commercial shit everytime i put it on....the next hour on shade 45 there playing a bunch of dilla tracks for the anniversary of his death...there playing Drop by the Pharcyde right now prod. dilla

Nation naw, I usually never hear the commercial shit from them, that stations for The Heat/Mainstream

I played Wu Ooh really loud out my window the other day. It pissed everyone off.

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    I played Wu Ooh really loud out my window the other day. It pissed everyone off.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sdeblasi View Post
    Shade 45, the radio station owned by Eminem on Sirius Satellite radio, played Wu Ooh this morning....good to see the track gettin more buzz and radio play aside from hot 97

shade 45 isn't owned by eminem. they pay him to use his name for that channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    shade 45 isn't owned by eminem. they pay him to use his name for that channel.

Shade 45 is Eminem's uncensored Hip-Hop/Rap-heavy rhythmic top 40 channel, airing on Sirius XM Radio channel 45 (on Sirius), channel 66 (on XM, where it replaced Raw on November 12, 2008) and DISH Network 6045. Shade 45 is the only XM channel to include its Sirius channel number different from its XM channel position.

Regular DJs include Kay Slay, DJ Muggs, DJ Tony Touch, DJ Clinton Sparks, DJ Lord Sear, DJ Rude Jude, DJ Drama, DJ Wonder and DJ Whoo Kid. Apart from frequent appearances from Eminem, this radio station has also been used by Eminem to tell fans about his views and opinions. For example, Eminem recently parodied the song "I Kissed a Girl" by Katy Perry, in a sample present on Youtube. He named the parody "I Kissed a Boy".

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

exactly, but he still doesn't own it. just like howard stern doesn't own his 2 channels on sirius. sirius pays stern $100 million a year to do the show and program the channels. i don't know what sirius pays eminem.

and why would eminem want to own a commercial free radio station? how would he make money from that?

wowww rap sogns gettin played on a rap radio station thats crazy i never heard of that before

smh

^^^
    I know right
    "Borough hopping, copping bricks, bags, burners and kicks City slickers, circling the strip, working them tricks"
    -Rebel INS the GREAT!!!