once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 76

Thread: Porn Videos

  1. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
    dont post women, but if u do we preffer these ok






    YEAAAH NOW WERE TALKING!!!!!!! WUUUUUUU OHHHHHHH

  2. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    i can only assume that jason campbell is better at giving rusty trombones than he is at playing quarterback.
    are you talking from experience? cause i'm only worried about him playing football buddy

  3. #18

  4. #19
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Portias, are you sexist against gays?

    You're late, buddy, gay porn is in more than ever.

    The majority of porn seen is man on man.

    Gay porn stars make more than straight one's and there is more demand for gay porn.

    I don't know what century you are in, but you are behind the times.

    Sexist jerk.

  5. #20
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,668
    Rep Power
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    My favorite tranny actress is Silidico halevma.

    If anyone has any long videos of her, it would be greatly appreciated!
    my fav is Mrs Potent

    THE REAL PCP

  6. #21
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,668
    Rep Power
    228

    Default



    fact: most suck cesfull tranny porn star ever^

    THE REAL PCP

  7. #22
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Wow

    Her Doctor Did A Fantastic Job

    Could U Upload Some Videos?

    Imagine The Piece On That!

  8. #23
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,668
    Rep Power
    228

    Default


    THE REAL PCP

  9. #24
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,438
    Rep Power
    10

    Default


  10. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    Portias, are you sexist against gays?

    You're late, buddy, gay porn is in more than ever.

    The majority of porn seen is man on man.

    Gay porn stars make more than straight one's and there is more demand for gay porn.

    I don't know what century you are in, but you are behind the times.

    Sexist jerk.
    AM I MISSING SOMETHING?ARE U GAY? i highly doubt the most porn watched is man on man and secondly i could give a fuck how much money they make.you say i'm behind the times because i don't like gay porn well i'll gladly stay in the past then

  11. #26
    Semi Retired Prolifical ENG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,643
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    A while back there was a porn thread in general chat but it got deleted because it resulted in the porn sites trying to hack this site.



  12. #27
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,438
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Skamp, why do you have a hair net on your head?

  13. #28
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,668
    Rep Power
    228

    Default







    THE REAL PCP

  14. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post


    fact: most suck cesfull tranny porn star ever^
    UGHHHHHHHH

  15. #30
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,668
    Rep Power
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Skamp, why do you have a hair net on your head?
    hahahahah^ whut a fuck tart hahaha its a wave cap fool/stockin cap

    THE REAL PCP

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •