Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who would be your ideal Wu-Corp valentine's date?

I'd date tsa so i could stick my dick up one nostril and the balls up the other...invent a whole new sexual revolution...

though my nostrils are large, they're less then an inch in size and this post implys your dick melts if it gets hot enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    And where would you take him/her?

I think id go for GAVIN.

For the price of one meal, ill get lessonz in LIFE, REAL LIFE. From the rap game, to uber-cool fur fashion and t-shirts made out of shit stains, to being a successful african american with loads of business.

That type of knowlegde is priceless and only costs a dinner for two, some candles, and the best champaign. NO HOMO though, i aint kissing no nigga.

I was gonna say Skamp just for the sheer hilarity of going for a meal with him, picking him up at 8 in his best suit with JIGSAW45 fixing his hair "Go get 'em Skamp, you look HOT dude". "Thanks Jiggy x".

But then i remembered youd have to book at least FIVE restaraunts to feed him.

GAVIN was cheaper
    AHAHAHAHAHHAhahaHAHH!!1!AHAhahahaHHAHHAHAHHAH!11
    not that you typed all that classic material, i too would take GAVIN. He's actually the funniest guy on here when your laughing at his life and schitzophrenic dilleriusness.

we can trade work out tips and he can explain what aspect of his success is causing the akward silence during all akward silence. and the softness of his gentle gaze implys he'd be a lady in the streets but a freak on the net, my type of homosexual date chap.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

I would take Mrs. RZArectah, cuz I never took an ugly woman out, so a special occasion is in order.
    bring back begongo!!

^AHAHAHHAHAahahhaHAHAH!

I would take Begongo, cuz I never took an ugly woman out, so a special occasion is in order.

I'd take shrap cos he would hold me and love me tenderly....hahhahahahahhaha i'm fuckin mad blunted!!!

You are not your job Tyler Durden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    And where would you take him/her?

I think id go for GAVIN.

For the price of one meal, ill get lessonz in LIFE, REAL LIFE. From the rap game, to uber-cool fur fashion and t-shirts made out of shit stains, to being a successful african american with loads of business.

That type of knowlegde is priceless and only costs a dinner for two, some candles, and the best champaign. NO HOMO though, i aint kissing no nigga.

I was gonna say Skamp just for the sheer hilarity of going for a meal with him, picking him up at 8 in his best suit with JIGSAW45 fixing his hair "Go get 'em Skamp, you look HOT dude". "Thanks Jiggy x".

But then i remembered youd have to book at least FIVE restaraunts to feed him.

GAVIN was cheaper
    Durag you are the most 'off yer head' cunt I (e)know

Getcha Cilla on

cilla's gonna cause a blackout i swear!