Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 71

Thread: Weird Ass Porno,lmfao!!!

  1. #31
    Banned OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    South Side,P-Town, Rhode Island
    Age
    33
    Posts
    651
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Weird Ass Porno,lmfao!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by INSpectah~Deck
    UPLOAD, we need to see it
    i dunt got ir, i seen it at my boiz crib,but he downloaded it, ill try 2 upload it if i can,lmao,cuz dis shitz fuckin halarious.

  2. #32
    Banned OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    South Side,P-Town, Rhode Island
    Age
    33
    Posts
    651
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Weird Ass Porno,lmfao!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Chopsticks
    Real question is wha da fuck kinda porn have you been watchin
    lmfao, it was sum shit my boi downloaded,itz like 10 min. long,da actin is mad halerious and horrible, da guy den fuck her pussy and den titty fuckz her and den he does anal,until she cumz out her ass.lmfao

  3. #33
    Dr. Rosenpenis JASPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    white culture
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,593
    Rep Power
    61

    Default Re: Weird Ass Porno,lmfao!!!

    Child porn is weird... there's no conversation or forplay or what so ever.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

  4. #34
    Banned OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    South Side,P-Town, Rhode Island
    Age
    33
    Posts
    651
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Weird Ass Porno,lmfao!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper1134
    Child porn is weird... there's no conversation or forplay or what so ever.
    kid, shut da fuck up,who da fuck carez?u b actin like a str8 fag.dis shit was mad funny,till ur gay ass came and killed da moment.dumb ass

  5. #35

    Default Re: Weird Ass Porno,lmfao!!!

    yo there was one where the girl was shoving a bottle up her ass and she went so hard that like half her anus went inside out and she was flexing it and stuff like a muscle

  6. #36
    Banned OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    South Side,P-Town, Rhode Island
    Age
    33
    Posts
    651
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Weird Ass Porno,lmfao!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by OwnageNinja
    yo there was one where the girl was shoving a bottle up her ass and she went so hard that like half her anus went inside out and she was flexing it and stuff like a muscle
    lmfao!!!!!!! dat shitz fuckin retarded

  7. #37
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    London Ontario Canada
    Age
    33
    Posts
    381
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: Weird Ass Porno,lmfao!!!

    Its called female ejaculation. Its the most powerful orgazim for a female and its perfectly normal. That being said, do any of you ladies on this site squirt??? Ahhhhah ha hahahahahaha hahah... Im bad.

  8. #38

    Default Re: Weird Ass Porno,lmfao!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Raptics
    Its called female ejaculation. Its the most powerful orgazim for a female and its perfectly normal. That being said, do any of you ladies on this site squirt??? Ahhhhah ha hahahahahaha hahah... Im bad.
    lmao you stupid nigga, it doesn't come out the ass. you fool, haven't you ever had a women? And the most powerful orgasm for a women is a uterine orgasm (There are three types of orgasm). A g-spot orgasm cause squirting, and different women react differently to which is more powerful, clitoral, g-spot or uterine.

    lmao you're a virgin or you've never please a woman

  9. #39
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    London Ontario Canada
    Age
    33
    Posts
    381
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: Weird Ass Porno,lmfao!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by OwnageNinja
    lmao you stupid nigga, it doesn't come out the ass. you fool, haven't you ever had a women? And the most powerful orgasm for a women is a uterine orgasm (There are three types of orgasm). A g-spot orgasm cause squirting, and different women react differently to which is more powerful, clitoral, g-spot or uterine.

    lmao you're a virgin or you've never please a woman
    Who are you kidding? When did I say it comes out off the ASSHOLE? And dont ever call me a nigga again.

  10. #40

    Default Re: Weird Ass Porno,lmfao!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Raptics
    Who are you kidding? When did I say it comes out off the ASSHOLE? And dont ever call me a nigga again.
    that's what puertorican said, you told him he's stupid because it's a natural occurance.

    and I didn't call you a nigga, I called you a STUPID nigga.

    And you really are a STUPID NIGGA

  11. #41
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    London Ontario Canada
    Age
    33
    Posts
    381
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: Weird Ass Porno,lmfao!!!

    People who question someones sexuality that they dont know should question their OWN.

  12. #42

    Default Re: Weird Ass Porno,lmfao!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Raptics
    People who question someones sexuality that they dont know should question their OWN.
    i didn't question your sexuality, i told you you don't know shit about females, which means you've never been with one or never pleased one. That ain't a question, it's a statement. Once again you've proven yourself to be an exceptionally stupid nigga.

  13. #43

    Default Re: Weird Ass Porno,lmfao!!!

    SMH take the beef out of this forum, no one asked for it

    "Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass


    http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com


  14. #44
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    London Ontario Canada
    Age
    33
    Posts
    381
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: Weird Ass Porno,lmfao!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by OwnageNinja
    that's what puertorican said, you told him he's stupid because it's a natural occurance.

    and I didn't call you a nigga, I called you a STUPID nigga.

    And you really are a STUPID NIGGA
    I guess thats what I get for reading to fast. I didn't realize he said it came out her ass. Now thats weird. Only male jizz can come out a chicks ass. Peace INTERNET THUG.

  15. #45
    Dr. Rosenpenis JASPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    white culture
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,593
    Rep Power
    61

    Default Re: Weird Ass Porno,lmfao!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
    kid, shut da fuck up,who da fuck carez?u b actin like a str8 fag.dis shit was mad funny,till ur gay ass came and killed da moment.dumb ass
    Hey buddy, what's that you're smoking on? I'll be damned if that ain't a penis.

    Knock the gay off.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Similar Threads

  1. Kanyes Lte Registration gets Classic Rating!!!
    By PolitiC in forum Hip-Hop Shop
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-26-2005, 01:47 AM
  2. babygrande and wu
    By dojo_pros in forum Wu-Tang Chamber
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-28-2005, 04:04 PM
  3. Official Free post thread
    By Mixtape Mutt in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-24-2005, 12:20 PM
  4. G L O - Kid is fire
    By Eerie Theories in forum Hip-Hop Shop
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2005, 08:38 PM
  5. Hip Hop Quotable
    By WUHEADSINCE93 in forum Hip-Hop Shop
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-06-2005, 06:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •