Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Brock actually posted his picture months ago and i found it

Quote Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
    Sick burn, bro.

Look, I can type "ugly" into google image search too!

Just think, that is the most you will accomplish all day from your step-sister's Husband's basement.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Just think, that is the most you will accomplish all day from your step-sister's Husband's basement.
    Now you're reaching. All of your insults are generic and inapplicable, and therefore never hit home.

THink about it. You are admittedly unemployed. How can you make a joke about someone else's accomplishments.

Especially someone who is successful and handsome?

When you look like this...

--youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Now you're reaching. All of your insults are generic and inapplicable, and therefore never hit home.

THink about it. You are admittedly unemployed. How can you make a joke about someone else's accomplishments.

Especially someone who is successful and handsome?

When you look like this...

Why do you come into a thread and hijack somebody else's idea? because you don't have your own. And it isn't a generic idea as you yourself said, if you look at your own sig quote, there is a hint of truth in everything isn't there? Stay trying to diss somebody you don't know if it makes your faggot ass feel better. Everybody on here knows you are embarrassed of yourself. If I'm lying post a pic.....you won't , pussy faggot.
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Quote Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post

I dont care if that picture is brock or not...that is who i am gonna imagine whenever he replies now so his posts will fail before i even read them,hahahahhaha

plus those two pics are the same person...take it from sir digi-eyes!!
    You changed your writing color because I told you to. Fail.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Why do you come into a thread and hijack somebody else's idea? because you don't have your own. And it isn't a generic idea as you yourself said, if you look at your own sig quote, there is a hint of truth in everything isn't there? Stay trying to diss somebody you don't know if it makes your faggot ass feel better. Everybody on here knows you are embarrassed of yourself. If I'm lying post a pic.....you won't , pussy faggot.
    The entire point of a thread is for someone to bring up a concept, and everyone else to build on it.

The main idea of this thread is your doughiness, and everyone else is merely expounding on it.

Nobody is trying to hurt your feelings, it is just that the thread is funny.

HOwever, you getting your feelings hurt just made the thread funnier. If you were just like "Hahaha, yeah, Im doughy and unattractive." the thread would have died.

But instead, you got hilariously upset and faggotlike, and have made the thread that much more amusing.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

U can see his pokerface here, I know I couldn't play against a master like this guy, whooa.

And that's why he don't need no job.
    bring back begongo!!

The entire point of a thread is for someone to bring up a concept, and everyone else to build on it.

The main idea of this thread is your doughiness, and everyone else is merely expounding on it.

Nobody is trying to hurt your feelings, it is just that the thread is funny.

HOwever, you getting your feelings hurt just made the thread funnier. If you were just like "Hahaha, yeah, Im doughy and unattractive." the thread would have died.

But instead, you got hilariously upset and faggotlike, and have made the thread that much more amusing.
    Who is upset? You assume too much. How is this any different from the way I normally am? I have a reputation to uphold, and you are doing a fabulous job of wasting your own time and keeping the legend alive.

Fuck do I care what you think about me? You're nothing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post

U can see his pokerface here, I know I couldn't play against a master like this guy, whooa.

And that's why he don't need no job.
    Of course this stupid worthless cunt had to get involved. Where's your slightly chunky girlfriend? Did her obese friend eat her yet? Nerd lookin' faggot.

Wow. That was great.

Slightly chucky girlfriend.

I'm so offended.

bring back begongo!!

Of course this stupid worthless cunt had to get involved. Where's your slightly chunky girlfriend? Did her obese friend eat her yet? Nerd lookin' faggot.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Wow. That was great.

I'm so offended.

Idiot exposed. And here I thought nerdy lookin' fucks were supposed to be smart. Guess not.

bring back begongo!!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    Down-BRock snydrome
    bring back begongo!!

Acne riddled nerd

dork, with slightly chunky girlfriend....as you can see she is trying to hide some folds via the crossed arms technique, but I spotted it cunt.

Wera is beautiful.

So is his girlfriend.

Brock knows much of Wu-Tang.