once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Return of Wu-tang

emceeeees kick tha bucket

Default Re: The Return of Wu-tang

Quote Originally Posted by roughman05
    yo son kanye west brought back sort of that sound wu does. Yo wu is coming im telling you kid! in a big way this shit will be fire!
    What the fuck are you talking about, kanye doesn't sound like wu tang at all
    Boston - NYC

Veteran Member mic-cord-strangler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rooty P
    Yo, listen up everybody.

This is it right here, we've all read the latest news, everything is coming together. The generals each doing their own and bringing back Wu-tang. Working their hardest, and RZA doing full time in the lab. This is the best news we've heard in the new millennium. GZA, Inspectah Deck, Masta Killa, Method Man, Rae, everybody putting their spot in and making this happen, each of them sure to have promising albums out within the next year or two.

So this is what I'm asking from all of you:

Enough of the threads of bullshit, enough of all the complaints and tired comments.

This is OUR TIME TO RISE. Wu-tang fans need to rally behind the flag and the giant W emblem in the sky, to rise the 9 Generals to the throne. They've worked hard for the respect they deserve, and are underrated across the globe.

These coming years are the years of Wu-tang, so let us put our bullshit and feuds behind us, and offer Wu-tang all the help they need.

Most of all, the biggest PEACE to RZA for keeping it down, always, and for working harder than any man today the past few years. Spreading Wu-tang to every angle, especially in Hollywood. Always innovative and creative.

To all of you, pay your respects to Wu, and let's show them what Wu world order is all about!

Suuuuuuu!!!
    1st king

Quote Originally Posted by KBOS
    What the fuck are you talking about, kanye doesn't sound like wu tang at all
    he's not a copycat like bronze, cilva, and moongod but you can see the wu influence in his beats. he admitted that he his style was influenced by Rza.

anyway, people have been waiting for wu to consistantly put out bangers like they did in the 93-2000 era. when that happens then people will give them their due props. with news of Rza working heavily with the generals again, its possible we could see a time of consistant bangers once more.

only time will tell.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

and also fuck the negatives thread about u-god...c'mon guys let him a chance
    it is not fair

John W. Henry

i like this thread

BRING BACK THE 'TANG'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we need a new album

[RIP O.D.B.]

--wU FOREVER--

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

While I share the sentiment of this thread I don't particularly agree with the idea of Wu coming back. Two main reasons; For starters we are going to have U-God and ODB - not really an advertisment for Wu. Secondly we have Ghost dropping somehwere between Gza and Rae and who in all honestly will have a job on his hands to release a good album - BPW and PT are just confusing cuz is he hard or is he soft? Just be one or the other but trying to be both leaves a bitter after taste of most listening to his last two albums.

One dead member, two average albums (at best) with a third possibly on the way and a whole list of below average albums released in the last two years means its going to take more than just a little for a comeback.

That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

Wu Tang will remain an inspiration for everyone in Hip Hop forever.
    Shaolin Gotz Da Krown.

WUTANG will definitely remain an inspiration, WUTANG is defintely forever and WUTANG is definitely the dopest, hardest and in my opinion one of the most talented bunch of mothafuckas evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

WUTANG FORRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEVERRRRRRRRRR

Swollen Member

Thumbs down Re: The Return of Wu-tang

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack
    i'm sorry, but that was the gayest shit i've read on here in a long time.
    Dickhead

Quote Originally Posted by Rooty P
    Yo, listen up everybody.

This is it right here, we've all read the latest news, everything is coming together. The generals each doing their own and bringing back Wu-tang. Working their hardest, and RZA doing full time in the lab. This is the best news we've heard in the new millennium. GZA, Inspectah Deck, Masta Killa, Method Man, Rae, everybody putting their spot in and making this happen, each of them sure to have promising albums out within the next year or two.

So this is what I'm asking from all of you:

Enough of the threads of bullshit, enough of all the complaints and tired comments.

This is OUR TIME TO RISE. Wu-tang fans need to rally behind the flag and the giant W emblem in the sky, to rise the 9 Generals to the throne. They've worked hard for the respect they deserve, and are underrated across the globe.

These coming years are the years of Wu-tang, so let us put our bullshit and feuds behind us, and offer Wu-tang all the help they need.

Most of all, the biggest PEACE to RZA for keeping it down, always, and for working harder than any man today the past few years. Spreading Wu-tang to every angle, especially in Hollywood. Always innovative and creative.

To all of you, pay your respects to Wu, and let's show them what Wu world order is all about!

Suuuuuuu!!!
    A FUCKING MEN!

Everybody be sure to cop those new albums droppin'!

Acertijo

Just heard ya demo, believe me, don't send it in man,
    what makes you think that you can succed with that?

You need to be better, so be patient, it comes with time...

Now, so far, you sound like an amateur, and when people
    like you send their shit in to Wu-people, they just get tired
    and won't give attention to demos.... vbmenu_register("postmenu_158052", true);
    -----> Check newly released "Genesis, vol 2" beat mixtape available on all streaming services.
    -----> Check Rev. William Burks aka Chuuuch "Nigowkno", "Runnit" and "Ganja"
    -----> Check also on Spotify, Tidal or Apple Music: KAMi "Genesis, vol 1"

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinDarts
    While I share the sentiment of this thread I don't particularly agree with the idea of Wu coming back. Two main reasons; For starters we are going to have U-God and ODB - not really an advertisment for Wu. Secondly we have Ghost dropping somehwere between Gza and Rae and who in all honestly will have a job on his hands to release a good album - BPW and PT are just confusing cuz is he hard or is he soft? Just be one or the other but trying to be both leaves a bitter after taste of most listening to his last two albums.

One dead member, two average albums (at best) with a third possibly on the way and a whole list of below average albums released in the last two years means its going to take more than just a little for a comeback.

for sure wu tang will not sound the same without ODB
    i hope they use cappa and killah priest
    BUT
    i hope they come back strong

Wu Forever

tru words man

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

^^TBH there isn't much point in adding someone else, not that it would happen. They don't really need good rappers as they already have 8 of them.

Anyway, Wu fans should enjoy these times cuz it looks like we are in for some treats.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon