Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i think you needle dick ninnies being disappointed with CL2 would be a good.

lol our taste is bad? You were the one giving Slang Prostitution mad praise a few weeks ago. lol

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    "I dont know what wu is doing, but this Only Built For Cuban Linx is trash....It's nothing like Tical and Dirty Version, or even 36 chambers. I dont know why they decided to change the formula while it was working. I want the old wu back, the grimey wu, not this Ice Cream commerical bullshit...It doesn't even have ol dirty! The only song i really like on here is Guillotine swords, but i thought everyones verse was a bit simple. Its the only song with a kung fu sample and i would give it a 7.5/10 at most. When did wutang turn into drug rappers and shit. Idk, i'll just have to wait till Immortability to see if Rae redeems himself from this commerical bullshit."
    lol what retard wrote this?

No artificial sleazy

your dough like flesh can't handle Heated Rocks faggot. Go bathe

AHAHHAHHAAHH Get EM!

There is a lot of priceless contradictions and hypocrisy in this thread. I hate when everyone posting in this section go into critic mode. Rating shit classifying things as mixtape left overs and dissecting every new release.

funny how Tissa's old backpacker review snippit turned up. You twerp.

Quote Originally Posted by J-DON View Post
    lol our taste is bad? You were the one giving Slang Prostitution mad praise a few weeks ago. lol
    see what i mean? this guys a fuckin dick drool

SLANG PROSTITUTION IS THE FUCKING TRUTH, i've gone out of my way to have ppl listen to it
    everyone is 100% convinced it's raw except wucorp foreskin fanatics.

Wu-tang > KRS one. faggot.

"I dont know what wu is doing, but this Only Built For Cuban Linx is trash....It's nothing like Tical and Dirty Version, or even 36 chambers. I dont know why they decided to change the formula while it was working. I want the old wu back, the grimey wu, not this Ice Cream commerical bullshit...It doesn't even have ol dirty! The only song i really like on here is Guillotine swords, but i thought everyones verse was a bit simple. Its the only song with a kung fu sample and i would give it a 7.5/10 at most. When did wutang turn into drug rappers and shit. Idk, i'll just have to wait till Immortability to see if Rae redeems himself from this commerical bullshit."
    Whoever typed this originally should literally be murdered!

see what i mean? this guys a fuckin dick drool

SLANG PROSTITUTION IS THE FUCKING TRUTH, i've gone out of my way to have ppl listen to it
    everyone is 100% convinced it's raw except wucorp foreskin fanatics.

Wu-tang > KRS one. faggot.
    KRS One is not very good. Never was really. Imo, of course.

WOW who the fuck typed these blasphemous words?! They deserve their brain pulled out of their ass with a coat hanger.

Alot of people on this site have the intelligence of an average Australian road worker.

This thread proves it.

LMAO! seriously. Im just letting it happen. I need to find who typed that blasphemy as well.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

^^^^I hate to say it TSA, but you are just one of those really annoying kids who no one wants around, but you just keep coming around so everyone is forced to deal with it....Just chill man.