once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Official who should get banned or promoted to moderator in the future thread!!!!1

Default Re: Official who should get banned or promoted to moderator in the future thread!!!!1

fosho son! dirty south records dog! all i read was like bitch and nooooooooo, so aiight then ONE

Banned

Default Re: Official who should get banned or promoted to moderator in the future thread!!!!1

nigga u want yo bitchh ass ethered like that fake ass puerto rican. u's a bitchh nigga. what hood u reppin fake ass bitchh mofucker. u's a bitch nigga

not repping any hood dude, i live in a neighborhood but i dont rep it because its wack, and all these stupid people on it.

Banned

smh at this suburban faggot ass bitchh nigga. nigga u's the type of white buy who i aint even gots to rob they shook asses just give it to me. u's a bitchh wigga. roll through brownsville and ask about me nigga. i's a hood legend i gets mines. igets busy hustlin that crack on the block unlike yo bitch ass. u's a bitch fagot gay nigga

[img]http://www.seanparnell.com/George%20W.%20Bush/George%20Bush%20Appreciation.jpg[img\]
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Quote Originally Posted by maxab36
    i's a hood legend i gets mines. igets busy hustlin that crack on the block unlike yo bitch ass. u's a bitch fagot gay nigga
    legend? then why you fightin with some kid over the computer.......you make me laugh

-formerly Wu South-

Quote Originally Posted by mashqauck
    this thread is for who you think should get banned and who should get promoted to a mod in the future!! i dont think anyone should get banned at the moment but i think 100pr00f and Sicka than aidz should be mods in the future! PEAS!14216
    IM ALREADY MODERATING MAN, I RUN WUCORP.

MAX WANTS TO MOD SO BAD I SAID HE'S GOTTA DO IT ALL ON HIS KNEES...HE WAS ON ALL 4's LIKE THE PRISON BITCH HE IS AN WALLAH, MY BUDDY GOT A PIC, CHECK IT OUT

"HAHA, AN HE DONT STOP, HE DONT STOP"
    EVERY LAST DROP,.../
    LEAVE JUNIOR, YOUR WIDE OPEN LIKE A BAKED POTATO AN MY SKILLS ARE BEYOND HOT.../

ANYWAYS,...WANNA BATTLE SHE-RA OR ARE YOU TO BLACK FOR THAT?

Quote Originally Posted by maxab36
    smh at this suburban faggot ass bitchh nigga. nigga u's the type of white buy who i aint even gots to rob they shook asses just give it to me. u's a bitchh wigga. roll through brownsville and ask about me nigga. i's a hood legend i gets mines. igets busy hustlin that crack on the block unlike yo bitch ass. u's a bitch fagot gay nigga
    LISTen up honkey...this threads toast...the only place u gonna find me is in the field. so if u feel like gettin your dumbass sdunted than bring it. hurry up too, ill go first. peace

what up mash.. haha i didn't know that was your name on here, this is wim on myspace

Choppa is gonna get promoted to mod status
    Then Admin
    Then Daddy Admin

word, chops for prez 2005-2006!

Quote Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz
    word, chops for prez 2005-2006!
    Exactly Sicka know whas up now Mister Mayonaise, Mr 36 if you don't mind make me a Mod an my Iron Rule shall begin

him,her,me,she,nothe
    Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Ban Mashquack,Skale

Promote ENG, Big Ben
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCHES.

Being a moderator on wutangcorp isn't even dope. It's just nothing. You better go outside and eat some candy.
    Wu-Tang Corp Admin Mark Mayoya