once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 100

Thread: On ThE rEaL

  1. #31

    Default

    real wreckonize real

  2. #32
    ☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀ KERZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Posts
    8,471
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Another one...



    "Back when i had a paperrun when i was 14, I didnt like the owner of the little newsagent (his name was Stan Forest,hhaha) so i thought I'd rob his ass for not paying us what he told us.

    The golden oportunity came when his retarded son told us that stan had went on holiday for the weekend and our eyes lit up.

    There was a taxi rank right next door to the newsagent and i knew they had a spare key to the place so i just walked in and said i was to have the key so i could do 'some stuff' (my exact words,lmao) and they just gave me the key.

    We broke in, stole all the cash, i pissed all over his cd/tape player, my mate 'bean' done a shit on his table and slammed a latch table door on it,hahahhahaha He then wrote on the wall in shit "STAN, YOUR BUSINESS IS SHIT" <-----RAW REALNESS!!

    We then phoned porn lines and said we just wanted the girls to talk for as long as possible but we were gonna stay quiet then fucked off and left the phone bill to sky rocket..hahahahahhaa

    i obviously didnt go back but we stole about 300 and bought tons of alcohol and weed (remember, we were only 14,hahahhahahaha)"










    REAL







  3. #33
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,659
    Rep Power
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post
    Damn, thats really real wolf.

    Ok i can be real up in here...I'll drop more jewels as i try and overcome my memory deficiency

    When i was 15 we broke into my local school and got my mate (aptly nicknamed 'Bean') to run around the halls naked and climb onto the roof and jump off simply because he was nuts enough to do it...the funny part is that we stole his clothes and he had to return home covering his 'family jewels' with an empty packet of crisps...

    ITS THAT REAL!!!!





    HAHAHAHAHAHA, all this from the dude that copped out of pussy due to a coke head wigger....Your family are gonna kick your arse if they heard what happened!!!



















    Buildin....
    i think they would kick my ass if it happened due to the quality or the women as human beings.

  4. #34

    Default

    I saw a man jump from an eight story window and survived.
    He was running from the police. He ran in an apartment building, up the stairs. He got cornered by the police and he just jumped from the eighth floor and landed on high grass. He just got up and started running again. The police caught him, though.
    "Criminals have more rights than victims. Protect yourself and show no mercy with vengeance!"

  5. #35
    PRESIDENT OF WORLD SHRAP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    DA WHITE HOUSE
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,510
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post
    300
    wait youre a eurofag? thought u was american

  6. #36

    Default

    when i was 13 i was forced to go live with my grandparents in "da hood". i would ride a bus to the burbs everyday to go to school. i was waiting for the bus one morning when this crackhead bitch came up and asked me if i wanted a blowjob. i told her i only $3, my lunch money. she said that was fine and took me behind this shopping center. i came in about 4 mins. then got on the bus and went to school with a wet dick. i didn't get lunch that day but it the first sexual experience of my life... the realness...

  7. #37
    PRESIDENT OF WORLD SHRAP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    DA WHITE HOUSE
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,510
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
    i was 21, chillin' at home, alone, high on heroin and coke, watching some tv. my lil' brothers friend, a 16 year old girl, and her step-sister,17, came knocking on the door. she said she wanted her sister to meet me because i was "hot". so i invited them both inside and we ended up in my room listening to music. all a sudden the 17 started kissing on me so i kissed back and began groping. then the 16 jumped in and started kissing on me too. i asked if they wanted fuck and they said yes. awesome, right? no. when high on heroin, or any opiates, it is extremely difficult to get an erection. even with these two topless, tight bodied teenage girls grabbing and kissing on my junk, i was limp like a wet noodle. there was nothing i could do. i was cursing god and crying inside. they both left. i later nailed the 17, but the thought of what could have been still haunts me...
    fake shit

    Quote Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
    when i was 13 i was forced to go live with my grandparents in "da hood". i would ride a bus to the burbs everyday to go to school. i was waiting for the bus one morning when this crackhead bitch came up and asked me if i wanted a blowjob. i told her i only $3, my lunch money. she said that was fine and took me behind this shopping center. i came in about 4 mins. then got on the bus and went to school with a wet dick. i didn't get lunch that day but it the first sexual experience of my life... the realness...
    real shit

  8. #38
    ☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀ KERZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Posts
    8,471
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
    wait youre a eurofag? thought u was american

    hahahahaha are you dumb? (it's rhetorical, don't answer)

    skampoe has been slagging me for living in scotland for about 4 months now,lol






  9. #39
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,669
    Rep Power
    228

    Default

    lol no offense^

    THE REAL PCP

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
    fake shit



    real shit
    i wish it was fake... every now and then i will rub one out thinking about that day, but minus the dysfunction. realness...

  11. #41
    PRESIDENT OF WORLD SHRAP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    DA WHITE HOUSE
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,510
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
    i wish it was fake... every now and then i will rub one out thinking about that day, but minus the dysfunction. realness...
    i didnt mean u made the shit up, i mean it aint real enough to be classified as real shit.

    i mean fuck, just look at the first line

    i was 21, chillin' at home, alone, high on heroin and coke, watching some tv.

  12. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
    i didnt mean u made the shit up, i mean it aint real enough to be classified as real shit.

    i mean fuck, just look at the first line



    i'm not saying i condone that shit. i been clean for 8 years. but that shit is as real as it gets. i been to prison over that shit, you saying that's not real? you wouldn't survive im my world...

  13. #43
    PRESIDENT OF WORLD SHRAP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    DA WHITE HOUSE
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,510
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
    i'm not saying i condone that shit. i been clean for 8 years. but that shit is as real as it gets. i been to prison over that shit, you saying that's not real? you wouldn't survive im my world...
    u wouldnt survive in your world bitch, u was a drug addict, bitch i was the one gettin paid off punks like u who cant handle reality so u give me all your money for some worthless shit that does nothing but kill u

  14. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
    u wouldnt survive in your world bitch, u was a drug addict, bitch i was the one gettin paid off punks like u who cant handle reality so u give me all your money for some worthless shit that does nothing but kill u
    lol, you's a sensetive lil' motherfucker, huh? who said i was an addict? anyways, that's not the point here and i won't argue with a canadian on the internet about "realness"... lol.

  15. #45
    PRESIDENT OF WORLD SHRAP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    DA WHITE HOUSE
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,510
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
    lol, you's a sensetive lil' motherfucker, huh? who said i was an addict? anyways, that's not the point here and i won't argue with a canadian on the internet about "realness"... lol.
    whos sensitive ho, im not the faggot thats shooting heroin to kill the pain of daddy fucking him in his ass. queer

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •