Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Old Days

Default Re: Old Days

Quote Originally Posted by TonyStarks29
    owned

Did ghostface187 really kill himself? He was telling me he was going to.
    nah pffft away with that..owned? hahaha

nah man....hes still on msn....we cool..shit he was the first person i added to msn and we've been chattin for about 9 or 10 months now...longest person...a funny cool ass guy.....hes kinda gettin ganstah tho....like MAster P gnagstah..but yeh man hes cool...he didnt kill himself

BUT he did have a baby with one ugly lookin girl.....goddamn..damn austrailians

Shit..................I dunno if someone already posted this...but remember that homo Bobby Digital? He kept asking for homo pictures, and then he asked for a picture of Rae and Ghost hugging. Dunno if someone already said that, but that was hilarious.

Ghostface, catch the blast of a hype verse
    My glock bursts, leave in a hearse, I did worse
    -Ghostface

Quote Originally Posted by I-Legit
    lmao.....i thought all thos name was cool when i was going through my....dark wu-tang phase...lol....
    and youre still going through it apparently

lmao..u all out of jokes? that was weak Skale

Damn... lets take a trip down a memory lane

- I remember beefing with a lot of people. In the end, I was cool with them coz I was only half serious. However, Zigzag was pretty sore afterwards. When I said his cool daddy shit was wack and some members agreed, he flipped out and became Gazgiz or some shit

- Sam used to make 300 posts a day, easily. I remember his "competition" with Mayoya to become the "top poster" at WTC. He was probably on 30 000 posts by the time he was banned.

- Trainrobbers always used to talk shit and everytime someone challenges them, Callabah used to say "my mic's broke"...

- Lust Meng used to get shitted on by the whole forum... and he tried to show them he's "down with the hood team" by posting a picture of rock

- Check Two used to take a liking to shitty music and shitty entertainment (countless 80's TV themed posts). Come to think of it, he still does. I think it was JBlaze who said CT creates threads like "Describe WTC members using flower names" or some fruity shit'.

- 09 got banned for calling Sam "names". People took liberty on his BB Gun pointing picture

- People thought Mark and Jordi was close but Mark lived in a "village", somewhere different to Jordi... who actually went to same college with JetSet.

- Cno was made to do a Global Announcement apology after posting "wishful thinking" news items.

- Benny always hacking into the forum using different IP address and posting some random shit.

- 2XB pretended to be an "Administrator" and got banned forever

- Crispy used to hate Jordi coz Jordi once exposed him using the Graveyard Shifter account to back up his own jokes like "LMAO" and shit. Afterwards, Crispy slowly started using both accounts to get rid of this "sour" history and also because he was tired of mad people telling him to "get a life" coz he had too much posts.

- Daviddadude was really honest about his favourite pastime of "making love" to his right hand. E.g. "I just gave myself a hj".

- 36 Chambers posted a lot but he hardly started a thread coz he was unoriginal also not funny... And he used to beef with BigBen and when he found out that Ben is an "adult" he pussied the fuck out.

- Noel is GOAT

- Vagina Finda used to always post in a most articulate ways.

I'll add some more if I'm bothered.../
    hahahhahaha THANKS RYDA! Great post!

Oheay: LUST MENG is also on thecorpse.com. It looks like every person that is missing is on thecorpse lol

yo Jordi you faggot mothafucka, comunist asshole what da fuck is this Jordicorp or Wutangcorp?! is this faggot latino singin wack shit official website or Wu Tang Clan official website?! fuck you for banning all the WTW members and many other good MCs you wack mothafucka! Who da fuck do you think you are?! you look like a retarded version of Enrique fucking Iglesias, faggot, it's because of you this forum is full of faggots.you wack ponytail faggot mothafucka!!! I heard it was real dope 2 years ago but ever since you started bannin shit, you nazi mothafucka it's all full of wack faggots. Fuck you! faggot
    hahahahahhahahha LMAO fucking great! This guy actually thought JORDI was the guy from JORDI.COM haha

Oh this topic is great, I love this forum
    Wu-Tang Corp Admin Mark Mayoya

anyone remember this guy named egyption monk who got banned for being gay and unfunny then came back as 7th messiah, then changed his name to broken skrollz then to broken candlesticks then to 7 broken candlestickz of i-legit's skrollz? i dont remember him

hahaha fucking crazy lmao

Veteran Member

damn...haven't been on here 4 the the ill min..how is every1?

Yo...what happened to Gravey? Did he get charged with that shit he was talking about? I guess not, because he said he would be back soon if he was acquitted...anyone got more news on that?

-Ghostface

master p was a funny gimmick too

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh

HAHA Master P was fucking hilarious.

-Ghostface

damn...haven't been on here 4 the the ill min..how is every1?

Im fine! How are you?

This Master P dude was funnut indeed, he wasn't posting a lot, but when he posted most of the time it has something to do with the mc Master P.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Mayoya
    [/font][/color]

Im fine! How are you?

This Master P dude was funnut indeed, he wasn't posting a lot, but when he posted most of the time it has something to do with the mc Master P.
    im good...where is every1 from b4? i see aloooot of new names

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin
    what about frenchshin calling defenders 'defensors' in the football threads
    wow, i forgot about that one lol.

YES! DEFENSORS DEFENSORS DEFENSORS

how are u bagguette eater?

Quote Originally Posted by ColombianMami
    im good...where is every1 from b4? i see aloooot of new names
    Loads of people are still around. Who are you looking for?