Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Old Days

Default Re: Old Days

lol jasper is a random comedian

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMan
    Aight people, here's Knuckles attack at Jordi. Enjoy!

yo Jordi you faggot mothafucka, comunist asshole what da fuck is this Jordicorp or Wutangcorp?! is this faggot latino singin wack shit official website or Wu Tang Clan official website?! fuck you for banning all the WTW members and many other good MCs you wack mothafucka! Who da fuck do you think you are?! you look like a retarded version of Enrique fucking Iglesias, faggot, it's because of you this forum is full of faggots.you wack ponytail faggot mothafucka!!! I heard it was real dope 2 years ago but ever since you started bannin shit, you nazi mothafucka it's all full of wack faggots. Fuck you! faggot

Not the biggest vocabulary, but damn it, it was hilarious when it happened!!
    i've seen this shit on other forums too. this shit made Internet history! haha.

anyway, Master P was da shit. speaking of shit, yall remember Angry? dude was really upset cause his mom used to beat him up all the time when he was a kid, so he made angry posts, LMAO brilliant.

oh yea, where's Graveyard Shifter?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

Master P is back yo. 4th post up in here. http://www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=986
    You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

DJ /Tastemaker/Asskicker J-Ronin's Avatar

Y'all remember back when I was JonBK how many cats I sonned? That shit was funny among some people. More so the street cats. Lust Meng never said shit back to me, he never dared. I loved calling Noel the KANGA -WU. I sonned some Polish kid too.

I forgot a lot of them. All I know was that Zigzag and Graveyardshifter thought it was funny as did me and my boys.
    ALL ELEMENTS vol. 12 hosted by M.O.P. out now!! - vol.11 hosted by Jadakiss in stores now
    www.twitter.com/jronin
    www.twitter.com/savkillz

how come u decided to steal my name?

Honestly, I got the street name Ronin probably before you ever heard of the name. Thats been my name for a long time (almost 10 years). I added the J to make it stand out. The reason why I was given that name was

1. like a Ronin I was and still am masterless. I never joined no blood or crip set. I always did my thing but still was out in the street. I work with all kinds of people in the industry but I don't work for (under) anyone.

2. as a kid I did the knowledge on many martial arts including the arts of the samurai. Jiu-jitsu, Ken-jitsu and others. I studied the Book of 5 Rings, The Art of War, The Brush and the Sword, The book Musashi by Eiji Yoshikawa. Of course I was into Lone Wolf and Cub. I had the full size english versions back in the day. I am also in the samurai and kung fu movies.

I actually brought this up at one point in the past before the corp shut down. It's not a big deal, you internet name can be Ronin all you want. In the end I am known as Ronin or J-Ronin on the streets of NYC and many other cities and that is a name know by a great many heads in the music industry as well.

I have no quarrel with you , I just wanted to make things clear. Peace to you. Obviously we love many of the same things. I am always down to build with you nah mean?

- J- Ronin
    ALL ELEMENTS vol. 12 hosted by M.O.P. out now!! - vol.11 hosted by Jadakiss in stores now
    www.twitter.com/jronin
    www.twitter.com/savkillz

naw he won't build with you, he hates americans

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

lol i was only joking with u man

fair play though, good luck in the music shit

we building now, the kid is cool.
    www.twitter.com/jronin
    www.twitter.com/savkillz

i love seeing what all you old guys write, i cant wait til i am old and decaying like you dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Ronin
    Honestly, I got the street name Ronin probably before you ever heard of the name. Thats been my name for a long time (almost 10 years). I added the J to make it stand out. The reason why I was given that name was

1. like a Ronin I was and still am masterless. I never joined no blood or crip set. I always did my thing but still was out in the street. I work with all kinds of people in the industry but I don't work for (under) anyone.

2. as a kid I did the knowledge on many martial arts including the arts of the samurai. Jiu-jitsu, Ken-jitsu and others. I studied the Book of 5 Rings, The Art of War, The Brush and the Sword, The book Musashi by Eiji Yoshikawa. Of course I was into Lone Wolf and Cub. I had the full size english versions back in the day. I am also in the samurai and kung fu movies.

I actually brought this up at one point in the past before the corp shut down. It's not a big deal, you internet name can be Ronin all you want. In the end I am known as Ronin or J-Ronin on the streets of NYC and many other cities and that is a name know by a great many heads in the music industry as well.

I have no quarrel with you , I just wanted to make things clear. Peace to you. Obviously we love many of the same things. I am always down to build with you nah mean?

- J- Ronin

yeah, I also remember how many times Jon explained who he is.

Yo akabobbyd
    I do remember you from the old days. You was a lil funny dude that signed up on wtc a few months before the site crashed. I remember some fucking funny things you said.
    Wu-Tang Corp Admin Mark Mayoya

100 replies, my threads are incredibly sexy

this is definately a 'classic thread' you no mark onion heads

jus allah is black gawd, remember that shit mayo

i still love h.e.r. NAKHI the SOLORIAN's Avatar

actually the funniest shit eye have ever read on here was the Wu Mami incidents......

that shit was hilarious......

poor Esco......

big ups to my Big sis Mrs RZA and my Lil Sis Terrahawk

on a side note the Ms Beatit thing, that actually was some serious shit she was gonna catch a bad break, eye was kinda really mad about that shit

click the sig if you vatican status

Quote Originally Posted by NAKHI the SOLORIAN
    actually the funniest shit eye have ever read on here was the Wu Mami incidents......

that shit was hilarious......

poor Esco......

big ups to my Big sis Mrs RZA and my Lil Sis Terrahawk

on a side note the Ms Beatit thing, that actually was some serious shit she was gonna catch a bad break, eye was kinda really mad about that shit
    Yup twas...