Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 116

Thread: Exorcism

  1. #16
    Ishmaelic
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Age
    30
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Exorcism

    What different about these experiences, and those of alien abductees? They are have similar stories. Does that give credence to their experiences?
    The Church of Ishmael

  2. #17
    Kung Fu Alter Ego num2son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A. New Jersey
    Age
    35
    Posts
    10,971
    Rep Power
    36

    Default Re: Exorcism

    Quote Originally Posted by SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
    peace.


    I just think it is interesting.., that's all. LOL.

    there's alot to learn out there..., alot....

    peace


    SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

  3. #18
    Street Corner Observer Mosaic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Exorcism

    Yes. Alien abductees do possess credence. Allow me to explain.
    Carl Jung and Joseph Campbell lectured extensively on this exact subject for the most part of the 20th century and the bottom line is that myths are not to be taken lightly.
    The popular misconception is that myths are stupid stories created by feeble, uncivilized minds. The truth is that myths are stories that help give meaning to life and teach us how to be human (the art of a human being being human). If one wants to understand what makes this world what it is, one must take into consideration all views....even the ones we don't like. All personal motives and emotions must be put aside.
    Personally, the alien abduction phenomena bears similar traits to that of medieval views of demons torturing humans in hell. Logically speaking, we must take these views and assume they are true and move on from there. The purpose is to ask yourself not "Why do i believe these people are wrong?" but rather "Why do these people believe what they believe". From there we can truly answer questions.

  4. #19
    Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,163
    Rep Power
    80

    Default Re: Exorcism

    4th dimension

  5. #20
    85 %ER
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Exorcism

    how come only religious people are possessed by the devil and only X-Files fans are abducted by the aliens?:> exorcism is probably of the biggest bullshits in the history. the church sure knows how to controll dumb people and take away their money.
    btw for info on alien abduction and other paranormal stuff visit
    HTML Code:
    sekpdic.com
    . nice page with some intresting articles.

  6. #21

    Default Re: Exorcism

    No thanks.

  7. #22
    85 %ER
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Exorcism

    Quote Originally Posted by 31013
    No thanks.
    ok but keep your bible at hand please. you may need it when the winged devil flies in through your window to get your soul. i dont want you to go to hell.:<<<

  8. #23

    Default Re: Exorcism

    -

  9. #24
    85 %ER
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Exorcism

    iam a funny guy. sometimes... ;>>

  10. #25
    Mr Wuniverse
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,658
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: Exorcism

    Quote Originally Posted by belfalo
    the church sure knows how to controll dumb people and take away their money
    People have a choice, they are not controlled. And wit u mean about churches taking peoples money? Far as I knew that is also a choice whether you donate or no.
    Peace!



  11. #26
    85 %ER
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Exorcism

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
    People have a choice, they are not controlled. And wit u mean about churches taking peoples money? Far as I knew that is also a choice whether you donate or no.
    they donate because they want to go to heaven.
    you are right, everyone can choose to follow the church or not but the church always used its power to keep these people dumb and ignorant enough to follow them.

  12. #27
    Mr Wuniverse
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,658
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: Exorcism

    Quote Originally Posted by belfalo
    they donate because they want to go to heaven.
    you are right, everyone can choose to follow the church or not but the church always used its power to keep these people dumb and ignorant enough to follow them.
    What does faith have to do wit intelligence and ignorance though? Nah mean? Sure you might say those people who swear on certain shit they say happened to em are crazy, but then to say that is ignorant itself. See? Just another angle to look at it. Peace.
    Peace!



  13. #28
    85 %ER
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Exorcism

    a lot of the churches teachings had been disproved. why would someone belive the other stuff theyre saying?
    unfortunatly most people are simply stupid and belive anything. thats why organizations like the church should teach people instead of telling africans for example not to use condoms then telling them to pray if they want to recover.

  14. #29
    Mr Wuniverse
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,658
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: Exorcism

    Quote Originally Posted by belfalo
    a lot of the churches teachings had been disproved. why would someone belive the other stuff theyre saying?
    unfortunatly most people are simply stupid and belive anything. thats why organizations like the church should teach people instead of telling africans for example not to use condoms then telling them to pray if they want to recover.
    Thats news to me. Anyhow, Ima catholic who questioned mad shit to a point where I didnt even know wit to believe in, certain shit happened to me and all my questions got answered. Call me crazy if you like, I get told Im crazy at least once a day anyhow, but I can speak so Im no dumb, and my intelligence n general knowledge shits on the average josephs, right in the mouth. Peace.
    Peace!



  15. #30
    85 %ER
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Exorcism

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
    Thats news to me. Anyhow, Ima catholic who questioned mad shit to a point where I didnt even know wit to believe in, certain shit happened to me and all my questions got answered. Call me crazy if you like, I get told Im crazy at least once a day anyhow, but I can speak so Im no dumb, and my intelligence n general knowledge shits on the average josephs, right in the mouth. Peace.
    i dont hate every religious person only the dumb ones who belives anything if it comes out of their leaders mouth.
    imo if there is a god he must be pretty sadistic and he doesnt deserves the prayers he gets. id rather give him a few kicks in the balls for all the suffering he has caused. :\

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •