Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37

Thread: Why do black people EAT?? and why do white people? Racially?

  1. #16

    Default

    oh god.

    that 1st post was genius.

    so many people are incredibly retarded on this site.


  2. #17
    BANG, BANG! Killa BB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sola
    Posts
    3,421
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    You were TSA-ing? I thought you were just high... LOL
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

  3. #18
    Griselda Dinner Plates Charles Barry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over There
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,322
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
    You were TSA-ing? I thought you were just high... LOL
    Dude even mentioned Nigeria. It was obvious what the man was doing lol.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah



  4. #19
    BANG, BANG! Killa BB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sola
    Posts
    3,421
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Dang... How did I miss that... Musta been too busy sorting out my e-men...
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

  5. #20

    Default

    I have just re-read my 1st post and i can confirm it was genius and the best imitation of another poster since Bartholomew 'cause every particle is the physical article
    Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 02-23-2009 at 11:16 AM.


  6. #21
    John W. Henry
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    U.K.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,519
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    why dont white people become black people?


  7. #22

    Default

    It was an unfunny attempt to try and mock something unfunny. You ruined it because you failed to capture his misspellings properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  8. #23
    Gen Chat Bully Uncle Steezo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    5th Dimension
    Posts
    14,743
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    I have just re-read my 1st post and i can confirm it was genius and the best imitation of another poster since Bartholomew 'cause every particle is the physical article
    i usually don't do this but.....
    cosign

  9. #24
    I AM HIPHOP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Rotterdam, NL
    Posts
    4,481
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    no, I think it was actually a pretty good impersonation

    I didn't laugh but still I can see chances of improvement
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

  10. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    i usually don't do this but.....
    cosign


    for some reason I read that as if you were R Kelly at the start of the Ignition remix. "now usualy i dont do this but ah, go ahead and break em off lil preview of the co-sign"



    Bounce
    , Bounce, Bounce, Bounce , Bounce


  11. #26
    The Tin Man food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,190
    Rep Power
    116

    Default

    lol
    We do it for the people.


    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"


  12. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    i usually don't do this but.....
    cosign
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post


    for some reason I read that as if you were R Kelly at the start of the Ignition remix. "now usualy i dont do this but ah, go ahead and break em off lil preview of the co-sign"



    Bounce
    , Bounce, Bounce, Bounce , Bounce
    Hear ye, Hear ye

    Come one
    Come all
    and watch the two biggest retards on this site suck each other's dicks


    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  13. #28
    Gen Chat Bully Uncle Steezo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    5th Dimension
    Posts
    14,743
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    It was an unfunny attempt to try and mock something unfunny. You ruined it because you failed to capture his misspellings properly.
    brock your humor standards are hypocritically high for someone who tries to be funny. imjusayin

    but yeah i can see your point. TSA doesn't really misspell he typos, excludes words and uses the wrong word altogether.

    "mine mom cane door stairs and saw me mine brother crcle jerky"

    on some remedial "all i know is football" type shit cept he don't play sports.


  14. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    brock your humor standards are hypocritically high for someone who tries to be funny. imjusayin

    but yeah i can see your point. TSA doesn't really misspell he typos, excludes words and uses the wrong word altogether.

    "mine mom cane door stairs and saw me mine brother crcle jerky"

    on some remedial "all i know is football" type shit cept he don't play sports.

    I would say he uses "calculated" e-ebonic typing.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  15. #30

    Default

    well i didnt really go into the art of it that deep. I just typed it on the spot.

    I did think my use of "whatsoeverly" was pretty dope though.

    I dont know if he has ever said whatsoeverly but he should do.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •