Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you think OB4CL 2 1st week sales will be?

Double Platinum.

Mark My Words.

i still love h.e.r. NAKHI the SOLORIAN's Avatar

what I do not get is with this bieng a Wu site with many dedicated fans(which proved itself with the million man rush on the 50 site) you would think we on this site would have the latest news DAILY!

but alas it is not happening and that is where I think the Wu fails....they do not keep us(the loyalists) informed....

at least with the Roots, Kayne and a few others the log onto their respected website regularly and keep the fans informed

I love the Wu, always have from day one but in this day in age I see that us loyal fans are becoming few and far inbetween

click the sig if you vatican status

10,000-20,000

I hope for Rae's sake that it does nicely, but if it doesn't shift many units, the only ones to blame (assuming the quality will be more or less up to par with what we've heard so far) will be people like those on this forum.

it will leak - you will all download it - most of you will cry because it doesn't sound exactly how you want it to sound - Rae will be lambasted - then you'll find something/someone else to cry about - repeat cycle

I've rarely posted here in the last couple of years, I just drop by for news tidbits, but damn!! why so much hate on a fan site!?

Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    Double Platinum.

Mark My Words.
    How?

wu sucks are existing when it comes to not loosing or making money.

they hate money.

If raekwon logged on and said "hi wucorp" his sales would shock even himself (it'll go from 542 to 1000)

but evidentally wumember dont like wucorp cause it's 'disrespectful' due to ppl having opinions.

wow. fucking idiots. Soulja boy makes videos dedicated to negative youtube comments about himself. For this reason he gets more views on youtube. and here you are crying cause ppl think particular songs and albums aren't as good as others, mind you their on a fan site of you. fags.

Quote Originally Posted by adamreed View Post
    I hope for Rae's sake that it does nicely, but if it doesn't shift many units, the only ones to blame (assuming the quality will be more or less up to par with what we've heard so far) will be people like those on this forum.

it will leak - you will all download it - most of you will cry because it doesn't sound exactly how you want it to sound - Rae will be lambasted - then you'll find something/someone else to cry about - repeat cycle

I've rarely posted here in the last couple of years, I just drop by for news tidbits, but damn!! why so much hate on a fan site!?
    cause wutang fucks up alot.

and then expect everyone to be 100% lock step with their fucking up. You KNOW you're making subpar albums cause you don't even preform them.

on top of that YOU DONT EVEN PREFORM THEM

then your gonna make a youtube video about how nobody bought your album in a era that nobody buys anyones albums, you fuckin ninny, even though you DONT EVEN PREFORM THE SONGS FROM THAT ALBUM.

and made a video like, 5 months after release for a song that wufans aren't fond of.
    jesus.

10 000

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

20k.

I know it's a spoof/parody album, but... by way of putting things in perspective a bit - The Lonely Island - Incredibad debuted last week.

They had 8 videos from the album, plus a lot more on the bonus disc, they have MILLIONS of youtube hits, they regularly get their videos played and promoted on SNL, their latest single features T-Pain,.....total copies sold first week: 47,000.

So big promo doesn't always equal "big" sales these days - it's pretty hard to tell who's going to sell, and how much.

Rae could realistically shift anywhere between 500 - 15,000, any more will depend on distribution.
    (Is IceWater even a proper label? - Is it going to be distributed through BabyGrande like Polluted Water?)

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

Banned

10k?
    20k?
    50k?

are some of you people crazy?

is there even hype for this album outside of wu tang corp and the corp posters who post on other sites?

i guarantee GZA's sales tripled because he dissed 50cent and those guys at game's forum went out and bought it
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I didn't like the first Only Built 4 Cuban Linx and i don't know why Wu Tang fans call it a classic because it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    I say nigga and i'm white
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I've heard that straight men date transsexuals. That doesn't make men gay.

Couple thousand.

It depends when it comes out, and the amount of promo. If they manage to promote it/make it available, I'd guess under 10k. 6-7k otherwise.