once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

View Poll Results: Will you? WILL YOU?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yay

59 96.72%
  • Nay

2 3.28%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Will you buy OB4CL2 when it comes?

Download then buy if it's good.

Wow, someone acting like Raekwon hurt their feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post
    Where's the "if it's good" option?
    Ahaha yeah word up, I can't say that right now, I'll prolly wait if people give it good comments and maybe there'll be a single or something like that....

I mean I bought 8 Diagrams the day it came out and I didn't quite like that cd , I didn't quite like Digi Snax and Pro Tools (didn't buy them ) neither so I'm kinda careful with spendin' my money on new releases ....
    There's still a bunch of other older cd's I still gotta buy ....

i got the internet, i have the right to play their shit before i buy it. i buy all wu-tang that is good.

DrunkenMasta303

Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    I won't.
    because it wont be available in serbia

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Kusch
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

the more i think about it if this album gets pushed back again past April 2009. I'll just DL it. I will eventually buy it if its 100% classic but i probably wont buy it until years later maybe even used. thats my way of paying raekwon back even though its a small way its the only way i can do it. i'm pissed off about this whole situation

DrunkenMasta303

can i has a cuban linx with bonus track state of balkan ?

No more place on the bandwagon, you'll have to wait til the next one.

Schwule.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

(Oh, I can't remember, when did Wu-Tang shout out Germany?

'Cause they did shout out Croatia.)

DrunkenMasta303

^^mad because the local bazaars are boycotting cds

no compact disc, only textiles

Simply hilarious, 'cause this summer he'll be at our coast dipping his butt in our sea and leaving his euros in our hotels.

Keep talking, we getting paid anyway.

I will definitely buy the cd. That said I can understand where Slim T is coming from. You can't tell me after years of empty promises and straight bullshit that Raekwon has told his fans about CL2, you aren't somewhat disappointed in him.

He stated he was finished the album years ago and just had to find a label to put it out there. Then he came back and said that he didn't want to compromise his work since it was a straight classic so he was going to go to an indie so he had final say on everything. Then a couple of years later he reveals his materpiece hasn't actually been completed and now he has some recording and finishing touches to add. If Blue is to be believed about a month ago she was approached to do some vocals so it's still not done. How many release dates has he given us? Because of all of this bullshit my anticipation for the album has been a roller coaster and in the last year or more it has flat lined. The released tracks have been appreciated and a nice surprise but I won't get myself excited till I have the album in my hands.

Rae is a fool for not releasing this thing years ago, now people are all concerned about money and just gonna dl it rather than shell out the 13$ for it

this is still a day 1 purchase for me, in fact ima try and not dl it b4 hand

"If Blue is to be believed about a month ago she was approached to do some vocals so it's still not done."

She later said Raekwon changed his mind, Blue will no longer be on the album