once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Which 1 of U crazy fans stole the NFL Players?

  1. #1
    BANG, BANG! Killa BB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sola
    Posts
    3,421
    Rep Power
    28

    Default Which 1 of U crazy fans stole the NFL Players?

    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

  2. #2
    Double Secret Probation Artsdradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Outside your house
    Posts
    16,898
    Rep Power
    99

    Default

    first of all, you should have posted this in the sports section like i did hours ago.

    second, nobody would steal a detroit lion or an oakland raider. they have no value

  3. #3

    Default

    Hey, maybe if I "SAY" I have a vagina and create a user group about it, people will actually start to believe it.

  4. #4

    Default

    peace to the ladys

    Vaginas Power!

  5. #5
    BANG, BANG! Killa BB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sola
    Posts
    3,421
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    first of all, you should have posted this in the sports section like i did hours ago.

    second, nobody would steal a detroit lion or an oakland raider. they have no value
    LOL... I wouldn't know how much they're worth or anything... I just wanna know who took em.

    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Hey, maybe if I "SAY" I have a vagina and create a user group about it, people will actually start to believe it.
    You application for acceptance to the VagiNATION has been denied.

    Go Die.
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

  6. #6

    Default

    Two men have been reported missing. So, why do you think it's funny
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

  7. #7
    BANG, BANG! Killa BB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sola
    Posts
    3,421
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    Two men have been reported missing. So, why do you think it's funny
    I hate you
    I hate you as much as you hate Detroit...
    I hate you as much as you hate black people...
    I hate you as much as you hate being trapped in a man's body...
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
    I hate you
    I hate you as much as you hate Detroit...
    I hate you as much as you hate black people...
    I hate you as much as you hate being trapped in a man's body...
    I hate you for being a secondary. Now, go take care of your three bastard children. That's if you're real.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

  9. #9

    Default

    im sure this has something to do with those damn pirates.


  10. #10
    BANG, BANG! Killa BB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sola
    Posts
    3,421
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    I hate you for being a secondary. Now, go take care of your three bastard children. That's if you're real.
    FAIL

    Last edited by Killa BB; 03-01-2009 at 07:07 PM.
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

  11. #11

    Default

    ^^You've already failed at life......and we ALL we why. That's if you're even real.

    "I'm gone, man."-by Raekwon from the song Heavyweights in the mixtape Enter the Vatican
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

  12. #12
    BANG, BANG! Killa BB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sola
    Posts
    3,421
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    ^^You've already failed at life......and we ALL we why. That's if you're even real.

    "I'm gone, man."-by Raekwon from the song Heavyweights in the mixtape Enter the Vatican
    RE-FAIL!
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

  13. #13

    Default

    ^^Re-try
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

  14. #14
    BANG, BANG! Killa BB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sola
    Posts
    3,421
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    ^^Re-try
    TRI-FAIL!
    LOL!
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

  15. #15

    Default

    ^^Re-try
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •