once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Cam & Ghost Collabo

Default Cam & Ghost Collabo

People are gonna shit on this but fuck em. I have always felt that a track featuring Cam on The Pretty Toney Album & a track featuring Ghost on Purple Haze woulda been money. At the time both woulda fit each others albums perfectly and they were on the same record label. Why did it never happen?
    Last edited by snakesonawiggly; 03-02-2009 at 12:21 AM.

Completely agreed...

A Wu/Dipset collabo would've been interesting as well...

I also thought that Ghost would of sounded great on Two Words & Gone. i do find it really strange that Kayne has stated that Ghost is one of his favorite rappers and the only thing the did together was the Back Like That Remix and they were on the same label as well

Liquid Swordsman Wu-Tang Gambino's Avatar

I'm not gonna "shit" on your idea but I've just never been a fan of Cam'ron so I personally wouldn't like to hear it. Haven't enjoyed any of his or dipset's stuff really. Only stuff from him I'll really listen to is the Children of the Corn shit and that's mostly because of Big L anyway.

that would be a good idea. cam and ghost would have great chemistry, they're alot alike.

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

i've always thought ghost would do well rappin with either cam or jimmy, their styles are pretty similar

and i think i would HATE a kanye and ghost collab...just doesn't really mix, especially now

thats like hearing a common/tech n9ne collab...just wont work
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

Ghostface and Dipset sounds great, especially if heatmakerz are on the beat.

Quote Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
    thats like hearing a common/tech n9ne collab...just wont work
    if we're talking lyrics then i agree with you, i don't wanna hear kanye rap on a Ghost joint.. but if we're talking beats then hell yeah, Ghost would've sounded great over Kanye's production when he was on that soulful tip in between like 2000-2004..

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

i always wanted this collabo too..i remember reading right before fishscale dropped that ghost was supposed to record 3 tracks with juelz santana..i think it was on chambermusik.anyone else remember this?

Mauling Panda's Rampage Dominus Santorini's Avatar

Cam and Dirty was dope

Cam with Ghost on a RZA or Kanye beat would be definite money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacdad View Post
    i always wanted this collabo too..i remember reading right before fishscale dropped that ghost was supposed to record 3 tracks with juelz santana..i think it was on chambermusik.anyone else remember this?
    yeah i remember them talking about it because i remember telling my friend who is a huge dipset fan about this but i haven't heard anything since

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Yeah, this would be a nice collab. Especially over that Purple Haze/Pretty Toney type shit.

dead prez & Wu-Tang, that would be sick.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

i guess...... ghost would completely shit on cam tho. thats probably why it has never happened..... wu tang emcees scare alot of artists away from jumpin on a track or gettin them featured on one of their tracks cause they are that nice. i mean its obvious cam has more dough or push than someone like ghost right now but its the whole "getting outshined" factor that still exists nowadays, believe it or not

I'm back in the game, Smackin ya brain, Clappin dem things, Accurate aim, Snatching ya chain, Get back on the train, Traficking things, Package ya caine, Crack is the name, Sean is a rapper, But rappin is lame

Banned

raekwon isn't ready for a cam and ghost collab
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.